Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Forum Themes. ...and it was all yellow...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been bought to my attention that the last few tweaks I made to the Take-5 Dark skin have been lost when it was restored after last weeks issues. I will be fixing those shortly. In the meantime, If you are using the skin, please PM me any issues you have with the skin currently.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My issue is that the skin doesn't seem to 'stick' when I choose it almost every time I log in it defaults to the yellow one (without me clearing caches or whatever in between).

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    My issue is that the skin doesn't seem to 'stick' when I choose it almost every time I log in it defaults to the yellow one (without me clearing caches or whatever in between).
    Make sure you have set it as your default skin, rather than just picked it for the current session.
    Go to Settings> My account - General Settings and scroll down to Forum Skin. - set the Take5 Dark as your default.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That makes sense it's a bit confusing (to me at least) that one is able to choose a skin on any 'main' forum page but it is not automatically used as the standard setting.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That makes sense it's a bit confusing (to me at least) that one is able to choose a skin on any 'main' forum page but it is not automatically used as the standard setting.
    That is because the Take 5 4.0.8 is the default skin. Once you go into your settings and make Take 5 Dark your own default, the issue should go away.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Stroppy/RF,
    I just noticed that there is a new announcement on the top of the forum. on the take5 dark it is almost lost in the background. is there a way to brighten these up so they dont get lost?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Hey Stroppy/RF,
    I just noticed that there is a new announcement on the top of the forum. on the take5 dark it is almost lost in the background. is there a way to brighten these up so they dont get lost?
    Done.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Hey Stroppy/RF,
    Done.
    If you made a change, I dont think it populated (or if it did, I just didn't notice). I was thinking something bold like the dark grey of the banner or even pumpkin/red.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats because you have already acknowledged the announcement.(by clicking the 'X')
    If you haven't then it looks like this:

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Thats because you have already acknowledged the announcement.(by clicking the 'X')
    If you haven't then it looks like this:

I haven't seen that green announcement on Take Dark 5.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It only became Green today Bev. Before that it was a brown colour. There is a big 'X" to the far right, that once you click removes the announcment text and just leaves it as the standard announcement.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Probably a cache issue
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It only became Green today Bev. Before that it was a brown colour. There is a big 'X" to the far right, that once you click removes the announcment text and just leaves it as the standard announcement.
    I was more talking about the announcement (div class = announcement) for helping Betts not the notice. But I like the green

(I just saw there was a notice and an announcement for Betts hence the confusion)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was more talking about the announcement (div class = announcement) for helping Betts not the notice. But I like the green

(I just saw there was a notice and an announcement for Betts hence the confusion)
    There is a Notice, and an Announcement. The Notice should be "Dismissible"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3