Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Suntup Misery Lettered - List of current owners

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    L is on eBay
    The seller is an ass who was run off this board
    Is his stuff also on Betts?
    I want to say no. I think he is a “professional seller” himself. I doubt he’d sell through a competitor
    YES. Some of Brookes stuff is on Betts.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    L is on eBay
    The seller is an ass who was run off this board
    I thought it was probably him based on the backgrounds of the photos.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    What a ridiculous price. I wonder why sellers even bother setting their BIN prices so high.
    Why wouldn't you? What if someone decides to do it?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    What a ridiculous price. I wonder why sellers even bother setting their BIN prices so high.
    Why wouldn't you? What if someone decides to do it?
    There is also a "Make an Offer" option, so setting a high price might be an incentive to make an aggressive offer.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

I am on here actually ) Just not a regular user

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Purely out of curiosity, have any copies of this changed hands lately? Last I heard it was in the $13-15k range but I'm wondering if that's still true...

(This was in part prompted by the recent Camelot sale of The Regulators - it seems like that one has appreciated a bit in the last couple years if a (slightly) damaged copy sold for $12.5k in less than a week.)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Purely out of curiosity, have any copies of this changed hands lately? Last I heard it was in the $13-15k range but I'm wondering if that's still true...

(This was in part prompted by the recent Camelot sale of The Regulators - it seems like that one has appreciated a bit in the last couple years if a (slightly) damaged copy sold for $12.5k in less than a week.)
    That last sale was $11K. AND by Ebay auction... now it was close to the holidays and two bidders... SO would think this book is in the $11k range and up to $12500 for a stretch.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

H is owned by my buddy Richard Bluzzman
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

That last sale was $11K. AND by Ebay auction... now it was close to the holidays and two bidders... SO would think this book is in the $11k range and up to $12500 for a stretch.
    That auction ended at 12.5K. It's not in the sold items on eBay anymore, but I have email notifications about it since I was watching it.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Consider my curiosity satisfied - thanks Kris!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

That auction ended at 12.5K. It's not in the sold items on eBay anymore, but I have email notifications about it since I was watching it.
    Sorry, you are right.. I was at 11K ( I was the 2nd bidder on the auction) which is why I was thinking that number. I would still say 11000-12500 is a pretty good peg. I had one for sale at 15000 for awhile with no bites not long ago and owner decided he could keep it as his $$ changed.

EDIT: If memory serves, there was only 2 bidders after like $8K too...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, you are right.. I was at 11K ( I was the 2nd bidder on the auction) which is why I was thinking that number. I would still say 11000-12500 is a pretty good peg. I had one for sale at 15000 for awhile with no bites not long ago and owner decided he could keep it as his $$ changed.

I think your friend got a great deal either way. An eBay auction probably wasn't the best selling format to get top dollar for a high value item like this. The pool of collectors willing to spend 15K is somewhat small, so if you throw an auction on eBay that runs for 7 or 10 days, you run the chance that some of those people will miss it. I've sold a lot of things on eBay at auction, and sometimes you're happily surprised, and sometimes you're angrily surprised at auction results. For all we know, someone may have been waiting to snipe that auction at the last minute, but missed it for any variety of dumb reasons. I've certainly missed a few, by seconds sometimes.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

I think your friend got a great deal either way. An eBay auction probably wasn't the best selling format to get top dollar for a high value item like this. The pool of collectors willing to spend 15K is somewhat small, so if you throw an auction on eBay that runs for 7 or 10 days, you run the chance that some of those people will miss it. I've sold a lot of things on eBay at auction, and sometimes you're happily surprised, and sometimes you're angrily surprised at auction results. For all we know, someone may have been waiting to snipe that auction at the last minute, but missed it for any variety of dumb reasons. I've certainly missed a few, by seconds sometimes.
    Tend to agree. I would say this is a $15000 ALL DAY LONG... but I try and base my thoughts on other past sales. I think it David offered it on Betts and would take some payment plans... the $15k could be achieved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    It's always nice to be able to keep track of important collectibles like this, so as it's very fresh in everyone's minds right now, I thought I'd start a thread. I have included Lifetime subscribers, I know Kris is one, but not sure how many others there were. Also If anyone (Paul?) can confirm the number of PC copies that would be great.

List of current owners:

Lettered:
    A - Ian Lever (not on TDT)
    B -
    C -
    D - firemonkey66
    E -
    F - Nick C (not on TDT) Originally owned by jsmcmullen
    G -
    H -
    I - cit74
    J - Becca69
    K - sentinel
    L -
    M - StroppyGoblin
    N - NeedfulThings
    O - jcmanske
    P -
    Q -
    R -
    S -
    T - HONKYTONKSMASH
    U - Don Bennett (not on TDT)
    V - Randall Flagg Sold to private buyer
    W -
    X -
    Y - LetoAtreides
    Z -

Lifetime Subscribers:
    1. Key 4 with $ sign - Webstar1000
    2. ?

PC Copies:
    1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    Letter L on sale on eBay by Brooks...I may (may) be listing this one for much lower than he is asking on eBay.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got E, posted that last year … doesn't look like front page got updated.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    It's always nice to be able to keep track of important collectibles like this, so as it's very fresh in everyone's minds right now, I thought I'd start a thread. I have included Lifetime subscribers, I know Kris is one, but not sure how many others there were. Also If anyone (Paul?) can confirm the number of PC copies that would be great.

List of current owners:

Lettered:
    B -
    C -
    D - firemonkey66
    E -
    G -
    H -
    I - cit74
    J - Becca69
    K - sentinel
    L -
    M - StroppyGoblin
    N - NeedfulThings
    O - jcmanske
    P -
    Q -
    R -
    S -
    T - HONKYTONKSMASH
    W -
    X -
    Y - LetoAtreides
    Z -

Lifetime Subscribers:
    2. ?

PC Copies:
    1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    Letter L on sale on eBay by Brooks...I may (may) be listing this one for much lower than he is asking on eBay.
    Great, now I will be reloading your page every 10minutes! LOL
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

List of current owners:

Lettered:
    B -
    C -
    D - firemonkey66
    E -
    G -
    H -
    I - cit74
    J - Becca69
    K - sentinel
    L -
    M - StroppyGoblin
    N - NeedfulThings
    O - jcmanske
    P -
    Q -
    R -
    S -
    T - HONKYTONKSMASH
    W -
    X -
    Y - LetoAtreides
    Z -

Lifetime Subscribers:
    2. ?

PC Copies:
    1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    sold even before i could list it

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Country
    Country Flag

List of current owners:

Lettered:
    B -
    C -
    D - firemonkey66
    E -
    G -
    H -
    I - cit74
    J - Becca69
    K - sentinel
    L -
    M - StroppyGoblin
    N - NeedfulThings
    O - jcmanske
    P -
    Q -
    R -
    S -
    T - HONKYTONKSMASH
    W -
    X -
    Y - LetoAtreides
    Z -

Lifetime Subscribers:
    2. ?

PC Copies:
    1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    sold even before i could list it
    Could you share selling price David? I have one to sell and want to know going rate of the past one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Does anyone know if Carlos/Bob Jackson (apologies if I'm mangling these names) has been in on Suntup? I know he doesn't post here anymore, but assuming he still collects (as I believe others have said), it would only make sense that he partakes in the awesomeness that is Suntup.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Does anyone know if Carlos/Bob Jackson (apologies if I'm mangling these names) has been in on Suntup? I know he doesn't post here anymore, but assuming he still collects (as I believe others have said), it would only make sense that he partakes in the awesomeness that is Suntup.
    Yes. We talk about it from time to time.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Back in 2017, Paul (Suntup) met Bob Jackson, delivering a lettered of "Misery" I guess, and they did a facebook video about his famous basement
    >>> https://www.facebook.com/suntupediti...8129084590834/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Back in 2017, Paul (Suntup) met Bob Jackson, delivering a lettered of "Misery" I guess, and they did a facebook video about his famous basement
    Ummm WOW, that's about all I can muster right now.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Ummm WOW, that's about all I can muster right now.
    Scrolling by, thought I’d watch a couple minutes of the video again for old times sake. That was an hour ago because once you start in Bob’s basement, you can’t stop.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Letter L is sold to a member here although I do not know what his handle here is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast