+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reworked the collection . . .

Traveler pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Reworked the collection . . .

After some shopping at Ikea . . . I had a chance to spread out my SK collection . . . with room to grow! Previously, they had been in an antique that you had to unlock to get into. Now I can take them down whenever I like! It's a modest collection with some grail pieces in and around it . . .

Hope you enjoy!

-pmk

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection you've got going.

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking set-up!
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) US Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) first edition Night Shift without dust jacket

Demon of the Prim Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i see some great pieces here great!
    Hope to see more of this new collection soon!

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Feng shui.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lookin good

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cant see the picture?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I cant see the picture?
    No, I cant see it either, although others clearly can. Very strange.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I cant see the picture?
    No, I cant see it either, although others clearly can. Very strange.
    Nor I!!

Motion Picture Extraordinaire T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks awesome!
    I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged.
    - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

So weird that some can't see the image . . . what does everyone use to share images on here so I can make sure everyone sees . . .

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

I saw them yesterday but now I can't.

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I saw them yesterday but now I can't.
    Same here.

John

Country
    Country Flag

What about this link . . . do these show up?

http://photos.app.goo.gl/PWBNo9b5BYk9WazUA

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pmkane View Post

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PWBNo9b5BYk9WazUA
    I can see these (nice stuff) but nothing on this page.
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets.

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Again, same here.

John

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't see pic yesterday or today.
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The picture shows up for me.

Weird.

And very, very....scary!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent will become famous soon enough vincent will become famous soon enough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't see it on here either. It's like that blue dress/gold dress mystery :-)
    perhaps it's to do with those of us that use google pictures, and those of us that don't? (like me)

It's four hours or so later and the picture had diskapeereolated.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So weird that some can't see the image . . . what does everyone use to share images on here so I can make sure everyone sees . . .
    The site has its own gallery that you can upload your images to. it generates a link for you to use in your posts. Click the Gallery menu link at the top of the page (just under the main site banner)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Same here.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread