Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Outsider series on HBO

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fitomad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The Outsider has been canceled by HBO.

But MRC could brings the show to another stream platform, like Netflix.
    Yep. Was said above. So I tend to think that you forgot your link
    I didn’t notice cause I didn’t read the whole page, I only “scanned” in a fast way

No links from my website, I told you yesterday. Maybe you forget that ;-)

Geez, is this what the new "Biden Era" attitude is going to be? We're jumping all over new members just for promoting a website in addition to theiir King fandom? C'mon, man we're a better community than that give the guy a chance!!!
    C'mon man. He first published 2 posts that were explicitly only about bringing trafic to his website. Until I pointed it out.
    I absolutely don't mind any newcomers. But make a minimum of effort and disguise that you are only here to bring traffic to your website.

No worries Merlin, we know we don't agree on anything
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed the show but once they overly explained the Big Bad it lost a lot of the mystique and intrigue for me. 1 season was enough I think.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn’t notice cause I didn’t read the whole page, I only “scanned” in a fast way

Geez, is this what the new "Biden Era" attitude is going to be? We're jumping all over new members just for promoting a website in addition to theiir King fandom? C'mon, man we're a better community than that give the guy a chance!!!
    C'mon man. He first published 2 posts that were explicitly only about bringing trafic to his website. Until I pointed it out.
    I absolutely don't mind any newcomers. But make a minimum of effort and disguise that you are only here to bring traffic to your website.

Oh, blow me. It's easier to steer focus and blame on me to validate your point because my political views differ from yours. Sounds an awful like the kind of thing you guys often rail on about The guy subsequently posted and has continued to post. Who made you the DT.Org posting police? You read minds like, Danny now? Let him be free to post and enjoy the site unfettered.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, blow me. It's easier to steer focus and blame on me to validate your point because my political views differ from yours. Sounds an awful like the kind of thing you guys often rail on about The guy subsequently posted and has continued to post. Who made you the DT.Org posting police? You read minds like, Danny now? Let him be free to post and enjoy the site unfettered.
    Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Relax buddy, relax.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't really need another season of The Outsider.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I don't really need another season of The Outsider.
    Nor another related book/short story. Time to move on.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if I'd go that far. I loved the If It Bleeds novella (and Holly's character development), but agree that I'd rather have an unrelated book than another installment with the same characters...at least for now.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if I'd go that far. I loved the If It Bleeds novella (and Holly's character development), but agree that I'd rather have an unrelated book than another installment with the same characters...at least for now.
    I like the character but fear that's all we'll get for her moving forward. If It Bleeds=The Outsider 2.0. I've already taken it that far, had lunch, and headed back home lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I like the character but fear that's all we'll get for her moving forward. If It Bleeds=The Outsider 2.0. I've already taken it that far, had lunch, and headed back home lol.

I wasn't aware that other stories were an option here. If so, I would agree take on something else. FWIW there seems to be a significantly higher success rate adapting his short stories over his novels. If you accept that as fact there is a veritable treasure trove of quality stories out there.

Moving the discussion forward in that vein, "Quitter's, Inc>" was and is always a favorite of mine perhaps due mainly to the subject matter than anything else. But a "Top 10 list" would have to include (off tghe top of my head), Shawshank, Stand by me, 11/22/63, Apt Pupil and Maximum Overdrive (for its time it was a goodie IMO).

Care to further the discussion with addition short story adaptions past or projected?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6