Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from Castle Rock: A Stephen King Film Festival

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Greetings from Castle Rock: A Stephen King Film Festival

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/...film-festival/
    In celebration of Hulu’s highly anticipated new series Castle Rock, which premieres its first three episodes on Wednesday, July 25th, The Losers’ Club is bringing the expansive world of Stephen King to Chicago’s Music Box Theatre.

From Friday, July 27th to Saturday, July 28th, the co-hosts of the popular Consequence of Sound podcast will curate a selection of films that will take audiences into the strange small town that King has been building for decades.

In addition to screenings, the two-day event will also include a live podcast recording, interviews with talent, themed drinks and snacks, giveaways, vendors, and an immersive photo booth.

Below, you can see the first round of films as part of the initial programming. Stay tuned for further additions, ticketing information, and even more details to be announced shortly.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you're in Chicago, tickets are on sale now: https://musicboxtheatre.com/events/g...-king-festival

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now how in the blue fuck did I miss this thread? Wish I could attend, but if anyone from the site is planning on attending please PM me as I would love to arrange for pics, souveniers etc. This should be way cool!!! I may just have to subscribe to hulu for this shit!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread