Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Grand Prize Rules/Instructions for Winner

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well deserved, Becca!

John

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone! I really wasn't expecting to win at all. I'm very flattered and in shock really. I love the fundraiser and it will be sorely missed! I feel very lucky to be receiving the last King Grand Prize!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Non-binding, but in another thread this was becca's choice if she won:

Quote Originally Posted by becca69
    Probably my IT rebound and ask him for a doodle and whatever else he wants to scribble.
    Paul would have to pull of a miracle for me, in order to get the book to Jerome within 14 days!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Congratulations. It's great that the winner is someone we all know well and like a lot.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome - congrats Becca - cannot wait to hear what book and inscription you go with
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Becca!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I asked Georgie what book I should choose and he's having trouble picking them out - missing an arm and all that, plus the blood gets everywhere. I might need some suggestions on books and inscription. These currently are some I'm thinking of… thoughts:

IT Rebound (Paul is my hero)
    Firestarter Rebound
    Joyland Illustrated - with Robert McGinnis remarque
    IT Cemetery Dance GE
    Mr. Mercedes - UK Purple edition
    Revival UK limited edition

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great choices Becca!!! I cannot wait to see what you choose. Congrats to you! Your an awesome person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    So I asked Georgie what book I should choose and he's having trouble picking them out - missing an arm and all that, plus the blood gets everywhere. I might need some suggestions on books and inscription. These currently are some I'm thinking of… thoughts:

Firestarter Rebound
    IT Cemetery Dance GE

I would be curious as to which book is your favorite. IF i had to choose from your list I would go with the IT GE. after i get green mile part 4 signed that is the next on my list! and its very hard to carry around at book signings.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2018 Grand Prize Rules/Instructions for Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Firestarter Rebound
    IT Cemetery Dance GE

I would be curious as to which book is your favorite. IF i had to choose from your list I would go with the IT GE. after i get green mile part 4 signed that is the next on my list! and its very hard to carry around at book signings.
    That’s a great choice. I have only seen one with a signature on it... and it was remarqued by someone that had nothing to do with the book. I would bet there isn’t an inscribed one out there!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter Rebound
    IT Cemetery Dance GE
    My husband thinks I should add my first edition The Stand to that list as I have Carrie, 'Salem's and Night Shift signed. My Shining has a price clipped jacket so that's no good.

Country
    Country Flag

The problem is I'm not sure what my favorite is. I have already gotten what I consider "the big ones" signed. So for this one, I would prefer it to either be a unique book or one that is very rarely signed. This is much tougher than I thought it would be, and that clock is 'a tickin'!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Firestarter Rebound
    IT Cemetery Dance GE

That’s a great choice. I have only seen one with a signature on it... and it was remarqued by someone that had nothing to do with the book. I would bet there isn’t an inscribed one out there!

If we are talking about IT CD GE - then there is definitely one signed/inscribed out there - from a previous grand prize winner (me) - with an SK balloon and birthday wishes to boot. That was my suggestion to Becca as well - I would love to share in having one of the few inscribed IT GE out there - but all of the choices seemed like good candidates.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Incredible...

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way To Go Becca

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Choices choices.

My orig was the gunslinger.

The uk ones i imagine would rarely be inscribed but i see them as an everyday book.

Do you have the uk limited of tommyknockers? That would be a good inscribed offering. If you liked the story of course.

Dave

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or suntups misery proof 😁

Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky enough to have my Gunslinger signed, inscribed and personalized and signed and remarqed my Michael Whelan as well, but that is a good choice. I do like Tommyknockers but I don't have that edition. I do have a US edition that is signed on the DJ though.

I would think the Misery ARC doesn't count as a "published" book, yet

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I was lucky enough to have my Gunslinger signed, inscribed and personalized and signed and remarqed my Michael Whelan as well, but that is a good choice. I do like Tommyknockers but I don't have that edition. I do have a US edition that is signed on the DJ though.

As a fellow POP enthusiast, how cool would it be to get Georgie (or any King POP) signed? I don't think I've ever seen one signed by King. Of course a book is better but the POP collector in me wants one signed!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

As a fellow POP enthusiast, how cool would it be to get Georgie (or any King POP) signed? I don't think I've ever seen one signed by King. Of course a book is better but the POP collector in me wants one signed!
    I thought about that but of course, a Pop is not a published book. Have to follow the rules

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

When examining this list...

Firestarter Rebound
    IT Cemetery Dance GE
    ...I wondered if King has ever handled a rebound Firestarter (or any of the cool things from Dragon Rebound); perhaps he'd get a kick out of it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I know there is a signed EotD Rebound. I haven't heard of a signed Firestarter yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    When examining this list...

Firestarter Rebound
    IT Cemetery Dance GE
    ...I wondered if King has ever handled a rebound Firestarter (or any of the cool things from Dragon Rebound); perhaps he'd get a kick out of it.
    I know he has seen EOTD.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Becca!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast