Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice, Frank!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great find, Frank. Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Frank!
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    One of these days I've got to read something by that guy.
    TKS guys !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, I can’t believe how many signings you get to. Awesome stuff... 👊🏼

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Man, I can’t believe how many signings you get to. Awesome stuff... 👊🏼
    Tks Antoni, it can be never to many signings... :-)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older from my Reinhard Kleist collection.

James Malcolm Rymer
    SWEENEY TODD – DER DÄMONISCHE BARBIER DER FLEET STREET

Edition Phantasia
    velvet slipcased, limited 100/250 signed and remarqued from the illustrator Reinhard Kleist

signed and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Outstanding, Frank! That's a real beauty!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Never read Sweeney Todd, but the movie version really turned me off.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking book, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the remarque, Frank. Congratulations.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really nicely done publication.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice Frank. It looks like a well made production, and I really like the re-marque.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very nice Frank. It looks like a well made production, and I really like the re-marque.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Really nicely done publication.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Love the remarque, Frank. Congratulations.
    Nice looking book, Frank!
    Never read Sweeney Todd, but the movie version really turned me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Outstanding, Frank! That's a real beauty!

Tks a lot guys, its one of my fav. books from publisher EditionQ. Phantasiaand i of cause love Reinhard Kleists remarque.
    Its always nice to meet him, i still have 1-2-5 other remarques to show,
    and i meet him again in 2 weeks at his book release party/workshop talk/bookreading event for his new Graphic Novel in his publishers HQ.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

something older

​Tad Williams - Traumjäger und Goldpfote
    signed

​Tad Williams - Die Insel des Magiers
    signed

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like the cat's meow.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the cat's meow.
    The orig. titel was Tailchaser's Song.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Forget to show this...
    I met again the fantastic Aisha Franz during a boookreading event

Aisha Franz -Eyez
    signed and remarqued

Aisha remarqued my Eyez

I of cause already own all the normal stuff from Aisha
    therefore i try to surprise her with unusual pieces for remarques.
    Some time ago, Aisha had won a contest and designed a German stamp.
    This is a limited first day cover, its now of cause signed and remarqued.

Aisha remarqued the stamp/cover.

Her latest graphic novel
    Aisha Franz - Shit is real
    signed and remarqued

One of her drawings in THE NEW YORK TIMES
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/24/o...-vacation.html

Aisha Franz - Twitter
    https://twitter.com/aishathesheriff?lang=de

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There goes Frank. Killing it again with unique items at another signing. You never cease to impress, my friend!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Ditto here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

There goes Frank. Killing it again with unique items at another signing. You never cease to impress, my friend!
    Tks Brian !!!

Ditto here!
    Tks Steve !!!

Am still far behind with posting, was in the last 3 weeks at 5 reading events, i visited the German Carrie Musical and captured some nice stuff, then i visited the
    Indiecon: Independent Publishing Festival and
    the Comic and Manga Convention.
    And a lot of older stuff is still missing....

__________________________________________________ ________

Aisha Franz is an amazing artist with an unique drawing style.

Some of her other Graphic Novels, of cause all sig.+remarqued:

Aisha Franz - Alien

Aisha Franz - Brigitte und der Perlenhort

Aisha Franz is drawing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4nnWh00C60

Eng/Fr. Interview with Aisha
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnLLh23i3E

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really unique and cool stuff. Like her style.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed! Cool stuff.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed! Cool stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Really unique and cool stuff. Like her style.
    Tks Garrell and Brian !!!
    Yes, Aisha´s drawing style is different than any other I know, thats may be a reason for her success. Aisha is always superfriendly, next time we meet, she wants to bring me some super rare long sold out self published items from her collection.
    I know her since 2011, when she signed and remarqued me
    Kampfkolosse

(I try to get from all 23 Kampfkolosse artists a remarque.... its not easy)

The Guardian about her Graphic Novel - SHIT IS REAL
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...-graphic-novel

Eng. Interviews with Aisha Franz
    https://blog.lareviewofbooks.org/int...anz-shit-real/

http://singaporecomix.blogspot.com/2...sha-franz.html

Aisha Franz - Alien
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY1EmDRVHL8

Country
    Country Flag

That would be really cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be really cool, Frank!
    I already own remarques from 6 artists:

My problem, the foldable book, on the top of the pic is SMALL

These are the 23 drawings from Kampfkolosse.

Country
    Country Flag

Not a whole lot of space for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast