Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Some kinky stuff there.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not a whole lot of space for sure.
    Unfortunately not, luckily I can still squeeze in 6+ drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Some kinky stuff there.
    Each artist created for this little fighter flip book a character.
    It's riso-printed and filled with funny and angry/dangerous characters
    from many great artists.

Some extra Kampfkolosse - Chantal Müller drawing from Aisha Franz
    http://www.fraufranz.com/unsichtbar/...hantal-muller/

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Independent Publishing Festival

Great festival,
    There was a lot to discover.

Indiecon 2019 Hamburg

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Frank doing cool things, again!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Did you buy any gumballs?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank doing cool things, again!
    Normal things.... :-)

Did you buy any gumballs?

I held back very much there, i only bought 1-2 parts.
    This is the first edition of the photographer magazine L Fritz.
    After the INDIECON, however, I visited bookreading events/premiere events with 20 + authors, the Carrie Musical in Hamburg and
    15 exhibitions/vernissages/book+comic fairs
    where I spent a lot of money.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the books and TV Series (Jack Taylor-Iain Glen) from the Irish author Ken Bruen a lot and was very pleased to find a signed book in my favorite second hand book shop.

Ken Bruen - Cross - let us prey
    signed

I like that cover, simple, yet it tells a story.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!
    I like that cover, simple, yet it tells a story.
    Thanks guys !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

After a great bookreading event with Petra Oelker to collect money for
    The Ledigenheim Hamburg, which was opened in 1913 and still serves as a single home for men. In the first decades these were mainly dockers and sailors. Since 2013, the building is a listed building.

Petra Oelker

Petra Oelker was so friendly to sign/inscripe me SOME books.

Petra Oelker - Die Englische Episode
    signed

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!

Looks like another great event.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like another great event.

Congrats, Frank!

TKS guys, it was again a nice bookreading event with Petra Oelker.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A few months ago I was able to visit the great book+graphic novel reading event Sprechende Bilder / Talking Pictures
    about Berlin in Weimar times with the authors
    Jason Lutes / BERLIN and Arne Jysch / Babylon Berlin/Der nasse Fisch
    Special guest: Volker Kutscher / Babylon Berlin author.

A supernice event, Jason Lutes talked about his 20 years of work on his BERLIN Graphic Novel,
    Arne Jysch talked about his Der nasse Fisch/Babylon Berlin graphic novel and Volker Kutscher of cause talked about
    his Babylon Berlin novel and the supersuccessful TV series.

Some stuff i get:
    Event ticket+BERLIN promo card + Sprechende Bilder booklet

Arne Jysch sig+rem my Der nasse Fisch

Arne Jysch - Der nasse Fisch
    (Babylon Berlin Graphic Novel) sig+rem.

Volker Kutscher - Der Nasse Fisch / Babylon Berlin
    signed

Jason Lutes - Houdini
    signed

Jason Lutes sig+rem. my BERLIN

Jason Lutes - BERLIN
    sig+rem promo card

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool stuff, Frank!

Houdini! A fascinating subject!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Houdini! A fascinating subject!
    Very cool stuff, Frank!
    Tks Steve + Brian !!!

Babylon Berlin US Trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnsKrUymjCc

Zu Asche Zu Staub - O.S.T.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uekZpkYf7-E

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, you go to soo many cool book events. You guys have way more events for books than our silly country.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Wow, you go to soo many cool book events. You guys have way more events for books than our silly country.
    Tks Garrell, this year is/was not that busy, i only visited 30+ bookreadingevents, vernissages, conventions, exibitions etc.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

When i found the yellospine German Hugh Howey ARC some years ago, i was happy.
    Now, I am even more pleased to own a signed ARC.

Hugh Howey - Silo
    ------------------my old arc ---------------------------- my new signed arc

I need to read that one day, very nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Love the sprayed edges!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the sprayed edges!
    I need to read that one day, very nice!
    Tks Brian + Steve, i have to read the pretty sprayed edeges book too.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some older stuff from the NORDCON 2019

Markus Heitz

After his great bookreading, Germanys #1 fantasy author Markus Heitz signed my books with his, not so good working pen...

Markus Heitz - Die Dunklen Lande

Markus Heitz + Sonja Rüther - Perdórs Untergang

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast