Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

So jealous! Congrats on meeting Cixin Liu!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Frank gets to do all the cool things
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Another great event!

I wish they'd do those things around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    So jealous! Congrats on meeting Cixin Liu!

HBJ
    Many Thanks,
    can say that it was a really very interesting bookreading event.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Darker Terrors
    Publisher Festa
    signed limited and remarqued from Vincent Chong

This was the first German-language book, illustrated by Vincent Chong.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Her nickname for her hubby just has to be 'Bonehead'.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Remarque, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Remarque, Frank!
    Tks Brian !!!

Her nickname for her hubby just has to be 'Bonehead'.
    Tks Steve !!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some months ago, i meet again Kristina Lohfeldt during a bookreading event at the Darkerkant Festival on board of MS Cap San Diego.
    There were readings, live music and an interesting art exhibition.
    The location aboard an old cargo ship was fantastic.

2 shaky pics from Kristina Lohfeldt

Kristina signed me the book neue Märchen Wasser
    with her story: Der blaue Schlund

MS Cap San Diego

Kristina Lohfeldt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQkCqFhNWlQ

Darkerkant 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Fzu9Zzegc

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's it! I'm moving to Germany!

In my next life...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In my next life...
    Me too! And hanging out with Frank. Of course he'll be doing cool stuff someplace else by then
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In my next life...
    Me too! And hanging out with Frank. Of course he'll be doing cool stuff someplace else by then

In my next life...

Thank you guys !!!!
    I am your tourist guide / bookreading event guide when you come to Hamburg.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not signed for me but it is one of the rare colorremarqued books from Reinhard Kleist.

Reinhard Kleist - Havanna

Signed for me, my older b+w Havanna remarque from Reinhard Kleist

I like it.

Havanna with two n's. Does it have something to do with Cuba?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it.

Havanna with two n's. Does it have something to do with Cuba?
    YES,....
    Reinhard Kleist traveled to research for his new novel CASTRO to Havanna.

He drew a lot there, the result was the Havanna Graphic novel.

http://www.reinhard-kleist.de/?lang=...2&subsection=1

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that art work
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool stuff, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool stuff, Frank!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Love that art work
    Tks a lot, its always nice to find something special from Reinhard Kleist.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some stuff from today´s Free Comic Day

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grabs, Frank!

A hefty haul.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool stuff
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool stuff
    A hefty haul.
    Nice grabs, Frank!
    Tks guys, now i must read them...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older...

John leCarré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    A delicate truth
    signed

More good stuff.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the black and white cover
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More good stuff.

I like the black and white cover
    Tks guys !!!
    I also like the cover of the book I got 2 years ago at a booksig. event at the Elbphilharmonie from John leCarré.

Spoiler:

One of the best book reading event i visited, with some funny spy storys from the 87 year old John Le Carré, who speaks accent-free German.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast