Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Any event attended by a redhead has to be fun!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool as always, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Steve + Brian !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m out of the Frank remarque Koop - amazing additions, as always 👍🏼

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I’m out of the Frank remarque Koop - amazing additions, as always 👍🏼
    Tks a lot Antoni !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I was more than surprised to find another signed copy in my favorite secondhand bookstore.

John le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit
    A delicate truth
    left old book, right new book, both signed

Update...

Have found all the signed John Le Carré - Empfindliche Wahrheit books in antiquarian bookshops in Hamburg in last past months.... had to buy them.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

An impressive pile, six of the same title?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    An impressive pile, six of the same title?
    Yes....6 of the same..... all signed
    The original price for one of the books, of cause
    not signed was... 25 euro.
    Some months ago i found a signed copy in a antiquariat
    for 9 Euro.
    3 weeks later i found the next,even nicer signed copy in an other bookshop for 3 Euro... and i of cause also bought it.
    From then on, i of cause noticed this bookcover in every secondhandbookshop and i was surprised to find more signed books for small money.... had to buy them all......

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice score!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice multiple grab !!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I forget to show that this book is of cause also signed and remarqued at the NORDCON from the other autor, the amazing Sonja Rüther.

You should don a virtual reality headset and charge people to go along on your book signing jaunts. The wave of the future is now!

Country
    Country Flag

You should don a virtual reality headset and charge people to go along on your book signing jaunts. The wave of the future is now!
    Now that's an idea!

Cool Remarque!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good idea !!!
    I always use hypnosis..

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Now that's an idea!

Cool Remarque!
    Tks Brian !!!
    Sonja Rüther is an amazing autor and publisher and she loves drawing zombies.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was very surprised to find this signed book from one of my fav. autors in a bookshop near me.

Robert B. Parker - Family Honor
    signed

Country
    Country Flag

Nice find. I read quite a bit of his stuff back in the early 90s.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice! I haven't read any Parker but have heard good things. Discovering a signed edition is a great find!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

I've never read him either, but a happy find.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much, i also like all his TV series a lot. (Spenser: For Hire , Hawk , Jesse Stone)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some time ago at the Comic Festival Hamburg, Isabell Kreitz signed and remarqued a few things for me.
    Rohrkrepierer is a graphic novel about a Childhood "on St Pauli" in the post-war period.

Isabell Kreitz

Isabell Kreitz - Rohrkrepierer
    signed and remarqued

Remarque - able!

Country
    Country Flag

That's a beautiful piece!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beauty
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Beauty
    Remarque - able!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's a beautiful piece!
    Tks guys !!!

Isabell Kreitz had to work a lot for me that day.
    This is her signed and remarqued graphic novel:

Schlechte Laune ! - Bad Mood

Id probably be in a bad mood too if I fell into a sewer!
    You go to the nicest places, Frank!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast