Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Nice one!
    Congratulations

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wow, that's really creepy. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    That’s a really good one!

Tks a lot guys, i realy like Sonja Rüther drawing style.
    A few weeks ago, i meet Sonja again...

NORDCON 2018 booklet

Soja Rüther - Geistkrieger
    bookreading NORDCON 2018

After her great bookreading event she was kind enough to sign/remarque
    me some books...

Sonja Rüther - Geistkrieger + promo booklet

Sonja Rüther - Blinde Sekunden

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 12:37 PM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not really collect Poppy Z. Brite, but when I find something NICE+cheap, I buy it.

Poppy Z. Brite - Are you Loathsome Tonight ?
    Traycased - Lettered OO

signed from: Poppy Z. Brite, Peter Straub, Caitlin Kernan, J.K. Potter

Poppy Z. Brite - Would You ?
    limited 750/365 signed chapbook

Poppy Z. Brite - Plastic Jesus

Poppy Z. Brite - Used Stories
    signed lettered SS
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 12:38 PM.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s huge - and great set of sigs

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a better place for a late night bookreading event then a chappel at the biggest forest cemetery (391 hectares) in the world ?
    The book Handicap mit Todesfolge from Prof. Dr. Hanns-Stephan Haas is about the operations in a psychiatric institution during World War II.

The way through the cemetery on foot because the buses did not drive so late after the reading was interesting. The author who is now the boss of the psychiatric institut signed me his book..

Ohlsdorf cemetery
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohlsdorf_Cemetery
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 12:39 PM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Cornelia Funke collection.
    I always try to get a signed book when the author of the Inkheart trilogy (originally in German: Tintenwelt-Trilogie), visits her hometown Hamburg. All books are 1# or Leseexemplar/ARCs.

Harbour Front Literatur Festival 2016

Cornelia Funke signed me some books 2012.

Not signed for me but signed AND remarqued from Cornelia Funke.
    Before she became a famous writer, she worked as a book illustrator.
    Due to lack of time at booksigning events she no longer remarques.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 12:40 PM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Nikolaus present !!!

2001 memories: an actor´s odyssey
    GARY LOCKWOOD
    signed

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Wow, I never heard of that book. I love it. 2001 is my all time favorite movie, I recently saw the IMAX re-release of it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Wow, I never heard of that book. I love it. 2001 is my all time favorite movie, I recently saw the IMAX re-release of it.
    2001 is of cause also one of my all time fav movies. It was a nice surprise to get this signed book.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite Graphic-Novel shop has offered this Christmas again several books and graphic novels with free sig+remarques.
    Of cause, i bought some stuff... :-)

This is:
    So un andersrum
    The little Hamburg book of contrasts
    High German and Low German
    from Tanja Esch

I love my ´Original Hamburger eel soup.
    The soup with Frank-Erik´ can remarque.

Some contrast drawings from the book:

-------------old-------------------------------------------new-----------------

------------big ----------------------------------small----------------------

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like those drawings...

I haven't heard the expression high and low German in a long time. My father and grandmother always said they spoke 'low German'.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like those drawings...

I haven't heard the expression high and low German in a long time. My father and grandmother always said they spoke 'low German'.
    Tks a lot, i also like her drawing style a lot.

I learned Low German from my grandfather, in northern Germany it is taught again in schools.
    In my hometown Hamburg, especially in the port area, a lot of Low German is still spoken.

Low German = Plattdeutsch
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_German

American Tries To Speak PLATTDEUTSCH (LOW GERMAN)

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-03-2024 at 12:42 PM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really cool stuff in here, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Really cool stuff in here, Frank!

Tks a lot Brian !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I know Björn Ian Craig for more than 10 years from the German Horror Forum. We often talk about our collections, which books we are looking for and which we have just bought. For some reason, I've always forgot to ask him for a remarque, he's a great artist.
    Some time ago I got this remarqued book from him.

AILEEN - Algernon Blackwood
    sig+rem. from the bookcover artist Björn Ian Craig

I was very surprised, there was a second remarque in the book.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Thank you Brian, these two remarques are among my favorites and mean a lot to me.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I thought I was the only one who's obsessed with remarques....Love it
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    And I thought I was the only one who's obsessed with remarques....Love it
    Tks a lot....
    There are worse things than being obsessed with remarques....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Long Night of Literature is an annual one-evening event with dozens of bookreading events in my hometown, many of them free.
    I tried to attend the most interesting bookreading events.

Among others, i attended a four-autor event with the US
    comic artist Lizz Lunney.

Lizz Lunney remarqued my comic....

Lizz Lunney - Ich liebe Katzen und Katzen lieben mich /
    I love cats and cats love me.

My cat remarque

Interesting idea, there is an extra page in the comic for the owner name, she has written in my name.

My greatest science fiction fantasy
    signed one page comic poster.

Purrrrrfect!

Country
    Country Flag

You do attend the most interesting events!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Purrrrrfect!

You do attend the most interesting events!
    Tks a lot guys, too many events, too little time

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some time ago i visited Cixin Liu´s fantastic bookreading event at the
    Harbour Front Literaturfestival.

I was happy to get a ticket for the super-fast sold out bookreading event.

Ticket + programm

Cixin Liu
    My first Chinese language bookreading event, translated into German
    was supernice.

He was so kind to sign. me all his German books.

Cixin Liu- Spiegel

Cixin Liu- Die Drei Sonnen

Cixin Liu- Der Dunkle Wald

Cixin Liu- Weltenzerstörer

Another great event!

I wish they'd do those things around here.

Country
    Country Flag

Frank gets to do all the cool things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast