+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Nice one!
    Congratulations

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wow, that's really creepy. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    That’s a really good one!
    Tks a lot guys, i realy like Sonja Rüther drawing style.
    A few weeks ago, i meet Sonja again...

NORDCON 2018 booklet

Soja Rüther - Geistkrieger
    bookreading NORDCON 2018

After her great bookreading event she was kind enough to sign/remarque
    me some books...

Sonja Rüther - Geistkrieger + promo booklet

Sonja Rüther - Blinde Sekunden

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not really collect Poppy Z. Brite, but when I find something NICE+cheap, I buy it.

Poppy Z. Brite - Are you Loathsome Tonight ?
    Traycased - Lettered OO
    signed from: Poppy Z. Brite, Peter Straub, Caitlin Kernan, J.K. Potter

Poppy Z. Brite - Would You ?
    limited 750/365 signed chapbook

Poppy Z. Brite - Plastic Jesus

Poppy Z. Brite - Used Stories
    signed lettered SS

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s huge - and great set of sigs

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a better place for a late night bookreading event then a chappel at the biggest forest cemetery (391 hectares) in the world ?
    The book Handicap mit Todesfolge from Prof. Dr. Hanns-Stephan Haas is about the operations in a psychiatric institution during World War II.

The way through the cemetery on foot because the buses did not drive so late after the reading was interesting. The author who is now the boss of the psychiatric institut signed me his book..

Ohlsdorf cemetery
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohlsdorf_Cemetery

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Cornelia Funke collection.
    I always try to get a signed book when the author of the Inkheart trilogy (originally in German: Tintenwelt-Trilogie), visits her hometown Hamburg. All books are 1# or Leseexemplar/ARCs.

Harbour Front Literatur Festival 2016

Cornelia Funke signed me some books 2012.

Not signed for me but signed AND remarqued from Cornelia Funke.
    Before she became a famous writer, she worked as a book illustrator.
    Due to lack of time at booksigning events she no longer remarques.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Nikolaus present !!!

2001 memories: an actor´s odyssey
    GARY LOCKWOOD
    signed

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Wow, I never heard of that book. I love it. 2001 is my all time favorite movie, I recently saw the IMAX re-release of it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3