Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Father Cody Non-King Collection

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Father Cody Non-King Collection

Kicking off with my Charles L. Grant collection. Getting these out and arranging them without an accidental drop or bump was probably the most stressful event of my week. I haven’t sweat like that since Misery S/L went up for public sales.

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll Grant you one thing, that's a great Grant collection.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'll Grant you one thing, that's a great Grant collection.

Thanks! I’m pretty proud of it and I surely don’t take it for Granted.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection!

I have never heard of Scream Quietly or Quietly Now and they have pretty awesome signature pages (especially Quietly Now). What publisher did those?

EDIT: How in the world did Grant not get top billing in an anthology in tribute to his work?! That's pretty ballsy of Kealan Patrick Burke...

EDIT 2: I notice now that it's alphabetical, but still...

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Awesome collection!

I have never heard of Scream Quietly or Quietly Now and they have pretty awesome signature pages (especially Quietly Now). What publisher did those?

EDIT: How in the world did Grant not get top billing in an anthology in tribute to his work?! That's pretty ballsy of Kealan Patrick Burke...

Thanks lotuz! Scream Quietly is PS Publishing and Quietly Now is Borderlands Press.

I have no idea what goes into that decision making process but it does seem strange Grant’s not in a special section at the top. I’m just happy to have so many great signatures in one book.

My Mood
    Chatty

I was wrapping Scream Quietly in brodart just now and realized it’s a turtleback. Not sure if anyone will find that interesting but what the hell.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Awesome collection!

Burke was the editor.

That's a pretty dope Grant collection, man. I was pretty gung-ho about collecting him too but threw in the towel when I realized how many books he'd written.

Re: Scream Quietly. Don't most PS Publishing books have printed boards?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent collection. Love seeing new things.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Thanks, Ben. Are you planning to start a non-King thread?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No. I have a few cases with CD and other items but the whole meltdown of photobucket turned me off to digitally sharing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

My Mood
    Chatty

No. I have a few cases with CD and other items but the whole meltdown of photobucket turned me off to digitally sharing things.

Oh I see. Yeah man I’m sure that would turn me off too. Thanks again for checking out my collection.

My Mood
    Chatty

Graham Masterton

My Mood
    Chatty

Guy N. Smith

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool editions, my man!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Cool editions, my man!!!
    Thank you sir!! I still need to go hunt down your signed baseball pictures btw. I just have one signature (on a baseball card though) by Hank Aaron. Actually two, I’ve got Mark McGwire’s also but it was signed in the rain and most of the damn thing is more an imprint than a signature.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I don't think I've read anything by either of those authors, but those book covers make me want to.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I don't think I've read anything by either of those authors, but those book covers make me want to.
    Just saw your post. If I’m being honest, I haven’t read much of these yet. A couple to know I liked the authors (Masterton’s “The Manitou” is great) but I bought them because of those covers. I’m seriously obsessed with the 70s/80s horror paperbacks right now. I think Paperbacks from Hell is the culprit.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice non-SK books.
    I also like those covers, i still must read my signed Masterton books.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice non-SK books.
    Thank you, Stockerlone. I’m envious...I would love to have a signed copy of The Manitou. I wonder if he’d sign copies mailed to him.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice non-SK books.
    Thank you, Stockerlone. I’m envious...I would love to have a signed copy of The Manitou. I wonder if he’d sign copies mailed to him.
    PM send...

My Mood
    Chatty

Just picked these up at Half Price Books for what I’m told was a bargain. Apparently Satan’s Spawn is pretty rare but I’m having a difficult time finding information about it. Nor can I find it for sale anywhere. Does anyone know anything about it?

My Mood
    Chatty

Graham Masterton

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WHOAHHHHH... I've just noticed this non-King section of TDT. You've started this thread with canons, man. Love the Grant collection. And great to see Guy N. Smith getting some action on this site - underrated pulp icon! Great stuff...

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    WHOAHHHHH... I've just noticed this non-King section of TDT. You've started this thread with canons, man. Love the Grant collection. And great to see Guy N. Smith getting some action on this site - underrated pulp icon! Great stuff...
    Thanks buddy. To be honest, I can’t make up my mind about this thread. At some point I’m either going to copy these over to my King collection or bring the non-King stuff I posted there over here.

...I’m giving this way too much thought, haha.

My Mood
    Chatty

From CD’s Signature Series...

This one’s a 2nd printing but honestly when it comes to these old paperbacks I don’t really care about that. It would be nice to own a 1st printing but to hell if I can’t find one...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast