Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lurker - Non-King

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just now checking things out - love the Cixin and Ken Liu collection(s) you posted in June! I found an ARC of Grace of Kings the other day, but haven't started the series yet. Might be what I read next.
    And, of course, Remembrance is far and away the best Sci-Fi I've read in some time. Love those books, and hope to have my copies signed by both Liu's someday. Have you read Ball Lightning yet?

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those ARC's don't seem to be too easy to find. I'm still looking for Wall of Storms. Haven't read Ball Lightning yet. I'm trying to read more on my Fire, and Amazon has had all his other books for 1.99 at times, so waiting for it to go on sale. I just can't make my self pay full price for an ebook.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't been here either.

I picked up the Powers at Easton Press last chance. I knew they sold indiviual books from series, but not sets. Learn something new.

Happy to have gotten a Dark Gods. Now, do I want to try to find its match of the Ceremonies and trade...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

A few things that just seemed to all come in. Bought the Suntup because I loved the DJ and it did not disappoint. The Tolkiens both look to be in great shape with no problems. The Silmarillion has a lot of loose stuff, which I'm not real fond of.

But Jerad takes the cake for the Elric slipcase. It is beautiful.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2