+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Stephen King's new novel: The Institute (September 10, 2019)

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide has a spectacular aura about SystemCrashOverRide has a spectacular aura about SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

*Sigh* I wish shipping wasn't such a ridiculous expense, those UK editions end up kicking my Canadian ass... our shit dollar isn't helping matters much either.

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Nothing yet, but we usually don't see anything on the WHSmith site this early. I fully expect there to be one, though.

ETA: Meanwhile, I offer you this poor excuse of a fake cover as a teaser.

Ahahah, but the truth is that it seems possible !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon has the un-watermarked image:

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Audible has listed the audio running time at 19 hours, which puts it at about the same length as Lisey's Story and The Outsider.

(Although that's a suspiciously round number that probably indicates it's an estimate. I doubt if the audio has been recorded yet)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Gunslinger Apprentice RichardX has a spectacular aura about RichardX has a spectacular aura about RichardX has a spectacular aura about RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Amazon has the un-watermarked image:

Is the kid supposed to be levitating or is that just poor CG? He is sitting a strange way.

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Das Institut
    Gebundenes Buch – 10. September 2019

https://www.amazon.de/Das-Institut-S...tut&pldnSite=1

(Can not believe that I say that, I like the German cover)

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I kinda dig it too.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of the 3. Germany wins
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Gunslinger Apprentice BountyHunter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    *Sigh* I wish shipping wasn't such a ridiculous expense, those UK editions end up kicking my Canadian ass... our shit dollar isn't helping matters much either.
    I order from bookdepository and shipping is free.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Was told King mentioned another book has been completed. Main character, Holly. Title. .. If You Bleed... Announced at Minneapolis event.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo will become famous soon enough Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking at the American cover, it's really easy to see this being connected to the Dark Tower. I know it's wishful thinking, but it's the year of 19 damnit! I'll take anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4