+ Reply to Thread

Thread: King has completed another novel

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default King has completed another novel

No surprise here, the man is a machine, god bless him, hopefully he'll keep to the two books a year schedule for years to come.

https://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=6030
    King has finished yet another book after The Outsider (and I don't mean Elevation). Here is what the moderator of King's official message board said:

Since he finished THE OUTSIDER (which was already in production behind the scenes when SLEEPING BEAUTIES came out), Stephen has written another book and a few short stories/novellas, one of which (ELEVATION) will be released in November.

Gunslinger Apprentice RichardX has a spectacular aura about RichardX has a spectacular aura about RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought I remember reading somewhere that King has a number of books that he started and never finished for one reason or another. Maybe 30 or more. They are in various states of completion. For good or ill, you could see those being released or Joe Hill or someone completing even after King passes away. So there may be a new King book in the works for many more years to come.

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I thought I remember reading somewhere that King has a number of books that he started and never finished for one reason or another. Maybe 30 or more. They are in various states of completion. For good or ill, you could see those being released or Joe Hill or someone completing even after King passes away. So there may be a new King book in the works for many more years to come.
    Stephen King, the Tupac of horror fiction.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Demon of the Prim Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen MashineGun King

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread