Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Book collection: firemonkey66

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellente...!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio from Suntup. Letter D of 26 copies. An incredibly elegant production. Leafing through it makes me look very much forward to the coming Suntup publications

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The paper has a satiny creamy texture to it. Very heavy and very nice. And the colored pages are crazy vibrant, the pictures don't do them justice.

Looking for:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Beautiful!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous and love the notes from both Paul and David!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll never forgive myself for selling mine. Take my advice - let your heirs sell it. Keep it all of your life.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's beautiful. Are you going to frame any of the prints?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That's beautiful. Are you going to frame any of the prints?
    Thanks, everyone! I have thought about framing the print of Flagg crushing the spider because that has always been my favorite EoTD illustration, but we’ll see
    Looking for:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Please send the entire production to me, and when I have them all framed (for a reasonably jacked up price) I will send them all back.

I promise....

No, really!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, these photos are great! They really show how every detail of the portfolio is impeccable. Congratulations.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man am I kicking myself for not getting one of these. It looks incredible. In my mind I had an idea of what it might include but I had no idea it was so extensive. Congrats on a having such a great and unique piece in your collection.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I just had to go back a page right? You have some incredible stuff. One day, when I get the courage, I will check out the first two pages.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Man am I kicking myself for not getting one of these. It looks incredible. In my mid I had an idea of what it might include but I had no idea it was so extensive. Congrats on a having such a great and unique piece in your collection.
    Thank you, all! It’s definitely an elevated art portfolio, to say the least. And I only took pictures of less than half the pages, I’m pretty sure
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I found some hidden treasure courtesy of Betts Books! David's listing for the Dragon Rebound auction made me realize that I too have a signed lettered Palladini book that came with my EoTD portfollio. I remembered getting a plastic bag full of goodies along with the portfolio, but I had never actually looked inside the softcover book that was in there. The awesomeness of the portfolio distracted me from the awesomeness that accompanied it: a signed lettered limited edition book! And it's technically the first limited edition book that Suntup published

Looking for:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Not sure how I missed this! Dude, I love the way you have your collection displayed. And that top shelf is to die for.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Very nice, and holy cow, how many PET SEMATARYs do you have??

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Not sure how I missed this! Dude, I love the way you have your collection displayed. And that top shelf is to die for.
    Thanks, man! I love that top shelf too

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very nice, and holy cow, how many PET SEMATARYs do you have??
    Haha, I've got 5 of them because it took me 5 tries to get one that was close to perfect
    Looking for:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha endless PS’s! Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I collect Mark Ryden artwork too (he’s the artist that did the covers for Desperation and The Regulators). Here are some signed limited edition lithographs.

Fur Girl

Queen Bee and Aurora

The Tree of Life
    Love your Ryden prints. I have Yoshi and Whipped Cream. I got the Queen Bee invitation and haven't figured out how to frame it. I've been wanting Aurora for a while.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Love your Ryden prints. I have Yoshi and Whipped Cream. I got the Queen Bee invitation and haven't figured out how to frame it. I've been wanting Aurora for a while.
    Thanks, Becca! I think you've gotta do a floating frame or some kind of display box for the invitation. That invitation is really cool with the edge detail and embossing (if that's the right word for it). And Aurora never fails to disappoint, you should get one Aside from the main figure, there's all sorts of cool little details in the seascape below the water. I still find little things that I didn't know were there when I look at it up close!
    Looking for:

Country
    Country Flag

I love Ryden. A Melbourne gallery had a Fur Girl for sale and I was hesitant, for months deliberating. When I eventually came up to buy it the price had tripled! And then it sold... As they say, "you snooze... etc etc".

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Creepy clown!

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Been looking for this for a while, a white The Stand traycase from the Collector website

Looking for:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool clown. Man, I’ve been looking for that tray case for a while. Love it.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast