Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Book collection: firemonkey66

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of remarques: 1) CD Salem's Lot artist edition (Palumbo) and 2) 1st edition Wizard and Glass (McKean).

Last edited by firemonkey66; 12-07-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    Looking for:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, that McKean remarque is fantastic! Congrats!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE COLLECTION !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They're great. My favourite is the Palumbo of the female vampire (vampress?)

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wow, that McKean remarque is fantastic! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    SUPERNICE COLLECTION !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    They're great. My favourite is the Palumbo of the female vampire (vampress?)
    Thanks guys
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

My July 7th Firesarter signed by Michael Whelan too.

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Christine

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

First edition Gunslinger signed by Michael Whelan, recently acquired from David (thank you, David!).

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Phil Hale signed DTII. I bought it from Donald Grant and it came with an order form that I'm mildly tempted to fill out and send in with some seemingly impossible requests.

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

DTIII signed by Ned Dameron. I would like to replace this one with a remarqued copy at some point. In a perfect world, I would like 'Shardik's Robots' from the original 21. If you own it and want to part with it, send me a PM

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This is one of my favorite first editions, in very nice condition

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I collect Mark Ryden artwork too (he’s the artist that did the covers for Desperation and The Regulators). Here are some signed limited edition lithographs.

Fur Girl

Queen Bee and Aurora
    Last edited by firemonkey66; 08-03-2018 at 04:05 PM.
    Looking for:

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Love the artwork!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Love the artwork!
    Thanks, Michaël
    Looking for:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, my eyes were popping out as I continued scrolling your recent posts. Great adds. I really love Ryden, also. I was THIS CLOSE to buying the only limited edition of Fur Girl in Melbourne, and then I hesitated too long and it sold. Unfortunately, I have no signed Ryden work (I do have a few Glenn Barr pieces, Detroit pop surrealist with a noir, femme fatal, science fiction theme).

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow, my eyes were popping out as I continued scrolling your recent posts. Great adds. I really love Ryden, also. I was THIS CLOSE to buying the only limited edition of Fur Girl in Melbourne, and then I hesitated too long and it sold. Unfortunately, I have no signed Ryden work (I do have a few Glenn Barr pieces, Detroit pop surrealist with a noir, femme fatal, science fiction theme).
    Thanks, Peri! Haha, you should have pulled the trigger on Fur Girl, She’s definitely my favorite Glenn Barr has some good work, I like his style.
    Looking for:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I will be honest. I am not a fan of the artwork, but your King collection is awesome. And I greatly admire your photography skills. I am always astonished how such clear images can be taken, with no blurring. The pictures are so sharp and clear, which adds greatly to their impact.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I will be honest. I am not a fan of the artwork, but your King collection is awesome. And I greatly admire your photography skills. I am always astonished how such clear images can be taken, with no blurring. The pictures are so sharp and clear, which adds greatly to their impact.
    You don’t like the artwork? That’s it, I’m throwing it out
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L IT with matching portfolio, a couple of my favorites

Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

A few other S/L prints that I have

Sojourners by Greg Simkins

Nature’s Splendor by Jeff Soto

Growth Chart #3 by Tim Biskup
    Looking for:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow !!
    Very impressive recent acquisitions.
    Firestarter S/L, Christine S/L, and the It S/L combo.
    Super Congrats to you

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I do like the big mutant jellybean. Don't throw that one out.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Wow !!
    Very impressive recent acquisitions.
    Firestarter S/L, Christine S/L, and the It S/L combo.
    Super Congrats to you
    Thanks, cook

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I do like the big mutant jellybean. Don't throw that one out.
    I’ll keep it just in case I get you for secret Santa...
    Looking for:

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Anthony, i really like your artwork. How do you choose your pieces? Do you follow specific artists? Art movements? Themes? Investment? (Are you running out of wall space?!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast