+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Book collection: firemonkey66

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful book and love the display! Congrats!!!

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Good close-ups!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    What can I say?

THAT'S A BLOODY BEAST!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    IT is superbeautiful !!! BIG BIG CONGRATS !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Beautiful book and love the display! Congrats!!!
    Thanks, y'all Love it!
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) US Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) first edition Night Shift without dust jacket

Servant of Gan St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    ...not to mention the other awesomeness in this photo - man...
    "That square wasn't round enough," declared the twenty year-old historian philosopher.

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks for showing every stage of the unboxing, as well as every aspect of the book itself. Much appreciated by those who appreciate it vicariously. And many congrats, of course!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Thanks for showing every stage of the unboxing, as well as every aspect of the book itself. Much appreciated by those who appreciate it vicariously. And many congrats, of course!
    I like to be thorough And thank you!
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked up an inscribed 1st/1st of The Tommyknockers from David recently. I know it's not a fan favorite and that Stephen King himself isn't too fond of it, but I just loved the King horror twist on the alien/UFO genre.

Looking for:

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Get that Heinlein book off that perfect copy of EOTD! I’m looking forward to reading King’s alien story. Is it really that bad? Congrats on the addition.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Get that Heinlein book off that perfect copy of EOTD! I’m looking forward to reading King’s alien story. Is it really that bad? Congrats on the addition.
    I liked it quite a bit, it's one of my all time favorites. I listened to the audiobook a few months ago just for the hell of it and fell in love with the story all over again. Edward Herrmann did an excellent job with the narration too.

King doesn't like it because he was strung out when he wrote it. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he doesn't remember writing it, but that might just be a rumor/legend. As for everybody else, well...to each their own
    Looking for:

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I remember something like that now that you mention it. I always thought most of his early stuff was substance-fueled but never really looked into it. He talks about it in “On Writing” I think? Good tip on the audiobook, thanks.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Love The Tommyknockers (both the story and your inscribed version) Congratulations!

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Anthony!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Inscription! That's killer

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that spray of inscribed words!

Nice work, mate...

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beauty. And I loved that book to! Don’t get the hate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's a very nice copy, and a great sig. (I quite liked the book, itself, too, although it's a bit of a sprawling mess)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Oh I remember something like that now that you mention it. I always thought most of his early stuff was substance-fueled but never really looked into it. He talks about it in “On Writing” I think? Good tip on the audiobook, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Love The Tommyknockers (both the story and your inscribed version) Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Anthony!
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Love the Inscription! That's killer
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Love that spray of inscribed words!

Nice work, mate...
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Beauty. And I loved that book to! Don’t get the hate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    That's a very nice copy, and a great sig. (I quite liked the book, itself, too, although it's a bit of a sprawling mess)
    Thanks, everybody!
    Looking for:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Tommyknockers! I feel like you don't see too many of those signed!

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Nice add Anthony. Maybe one day I will get around to reading it. I think I read that they were going to a new version of the TV mini series of this or movie. I think. But great that you got it
    signed as well..

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice inscribed copy! I love that book!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6