+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If I win Grand Prize-My book and inscription will be:

Hybrid View

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default If I win Grand Prize-My book and inscription will be:

Imagine that you win the Grand prize this year. What book would you choose to submit, and what inscription would you want?

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh my.... I cannot even begin to imagine...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dragon Rebound Firestarter with Ďburn baby burn!í as the inscription would be nice
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) 1st printing Night Shift without dust jacket

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

ďDonít be an asshole.Ē My first edition Gunslinger.
    Last edited by Father Cody; 05-04-2018 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Remembered my real choice of book
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy of The Drum
    signed and dated on the back...with the following inscription:

I, Stephen Edwin King, being of sound mind and legal age, declare Terry Lynn Newsom of Pflugerville, Texas to be the sole beneficiary of all my worldly goods, including all proceeds from any literary writings,all movie and visual rights. All personal library items are included. This document supersedes any other existing document.
    signed... Stephen Edwin King

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    My copy of The Drum

I, Stephen Edwin King, being of sound mind and legal age, declare Terry Lynn Newsom of Pflugerville, Texas to be the sole beneficiary of all my worldly goods, including all proceeds from any literary writings,all movie and visual rights. All personal library items are included. This document supersedes any other existing document.
    I want to change mine

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    My copy of The Drum

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

I am a little slow on the uptake. What drawing is this referring too.

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Your kidding around right man?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Your kidding around right man?
    Nope. Not ashamed to admit it either. The only thing I can think of is the fundraiser that happened. I know something was going on with that but that's it.

My Mood
    Chatty

Hereís the thread on it, Mike:

My Mood
    Mellow

OK. I donated $25 so I am in. I won't win but I did not do it to win. I did it because of what it was going to.

Country
    Country Flag

OK. I donated $25 so I am in. I won't win but I did not do it to win. I did it because of what it was going to.
    Throw at least 5 more brother... it will be another entry!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Mellow

Man, I can't remember that far back. I don't even know how many entries $25 got me.

My Mood
    Chatty

Itís one per $10. Iíd throw another $5 too for that extra chance.

My Mood
    Mellow

OK. So right now I have 2 chances. Plus that $5 that just went to the donation pile. $5 more dollars will bring me up to 3 chances.
    I need to re-read when the deadline is.
    Edit: Got it 5\19.
    Thanks for the clarification.

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I would have to go with Pet Sematary and he can pick the inscription. I like surprises! You know, for when I win

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably my IT rebound and ask him for a doodle and whatever else he wants to scribble.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't actually own the book I would want him to scribble in...However if I did I would like to see the first sentence of the gunslinger in his handwriting.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I don't actually own the book I would want him to scribble in...However if I did I would like to see the first sentence of the gunslinger in his handwriting.
    Excellent choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome....in recent years you would provide a list of four or five books that the winner could choose from, and then you would obtain the book, and send it to King for signature/inscription.

Assuming you are going to do something similar to what you did last year, the list of books I suggest would be:

The Outsider US 1st
    Mr. Mercedes US 1st
    Finders Keepers US 1st
    Charlie The Choo Choo US 1st
    The Bazaar of Bad Dreams US 1st
    Gwendy's Button Box US 1st

The above are all recent titles, inexpensively obtained, and not many (compared to other recent titles) signed copies exist.

My pick would be The Outsider.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $125

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Jerome....in recent years you would provide a list of four or five books that the winner could choose from, and then you would obtain the book, and send it to King for signature/inscription.

Assuming you are going to do something similar to what you did last year, the list of books I suggest would be:

The Outsider US 1st
    Mr. Mercedes US 1st
    Finders Keepers US 1st

The above are all recent titles, inexpensively obtained, and not many (compared to other recent titles) signed copies exist.

No, you get to pick a book right out of your collection this year and it being the last year.

My Mood
    Chatty

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

The Outsider US 1st
    Mr. Mercedes US 1st
    Finders Keepers US 1st

Hey tippy I tried to send you a PM just now but your inbox is full.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Try now....I freed some space. or you can email me.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $125

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't win, but if I did, it would be something like this:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast