Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If I win Grand Prize-My book and inscription will be:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

What’s the first word of that inscription, RF?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine would be gunslinger 1st if I could find one, and say..

“To Maisie, happy 21st birthday, your Daddy loves you.

Read and enjoy poppet,

Stephen King ...may 2018”

I would then wrap it and give it on her 21st. She is currently 15 months old.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF, question... think King would allow a couple of winners where It’s the last one? I mean... he would literally makes dreams come true here for people. Just a thought but would it hurt to ask? Just thinking out loud here.... but damm that be some kicker for the last one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    RF, question... think King would allow a couple of winners where It’s the last one? I mean... he would literally makes dreams come true here for people. Just a thought but would it hurt to ask? Just thinking out loud here.... but damm that be some kicker for the last one!
    It was made clear that this was the last year King would inscribe a book to our Grand Prize Winner. The deal was one book.
    I'm pushing the boundaries by allowing the winner to submit their book of choice, with their inscription request.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It was made clear that this was the last year King would inscribe a book to our Grand Prize Winner. The deal was one book.
    I'm pushing the boundaries by allowing the winner to submit their book of choice, with their inscription request.
    Cool was just a thought my man.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

P.S. Mr. King doesn't have the time to pay attention to our fundraiser. I have spoken personally to Mr. King about our accomplishments, but it has always been in the company of others and Mr. King had only a minute or so to thank me/us for our efforts.
    Despite what people may imagine; I have no direct communication with Mr. King.
    I communicate via the people who represent Mr. King-------Ms. DeFilippo, and previously a person on the board for The Haven Foundation. I do my best to not bother Marsha, as she rarely if ever responds to my emails. BTAIM, the winners book has always been inscribed (close to, but not exactly as requested) with what the winner wants.

Country
    Country Flag

P.S. Mr. King doesn't have the time to pay attention to our fundraiser. I have spoken personally to Mr. King about our accomplishments, but it has always been in the company of others and Mr. King had only a minute or so to thank me/us for our efforts.
    I communicate via the people who represent Mr. King-------Ms. DeFilippo, and previously a person on the board for The Haven Foundation. I do my best to not bother Marsha, as she rarely if ever responds to my emails. BTAIM, the winners book has always been inscribed (close to, but not exactly as requested) with what the winner wants.
    Do you think he cares RF about the work this site has done in his name? I mean I would but I’m not a famous author.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

From above:
    "I have spoken personally to Mr. King about our accomplishments, but it has always been in the company of others and Mr. King had only a minute or so to thank me/us for our efforts."

Country
    Country Flag

Default If I win Grand Prize-My book and inscription will be:

From above:
    "I have spoken personally to Mr. King about our accomplishments, but it has always been in the company of others and Mr. King had only a minute or so to thank me/us for our efforts."
    Yes I read that but I was asking your thoughts more so to the effect if he truly cares or was being polite. He probably has no idea how much you (and other members here ) put into the fundraising...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you think he cares RF about the work this site has done in his name? I mean I would but I’m not a famous author.

From above:
    Yes I read that but I was asking your thoughts more so to the effect if he truly cares or was being polite. He probably has no idea how much you (and other members here ) put into the fundraising...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

From above:

Oh I’m sorry... has this been discussed before today? I’m unaware... perhaps post the link to the thread and I’ll have a look

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No apology needed, brutha
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice inscription Merlin 😊

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Nice inscription Merlin 😊

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

I'd go with my Cujo. It's not in perfect condition and is far from rare but it's the first "collectible" book that I got when I started about a year and a half ago. I'd leave the message up to Mr. King but would ask him to make it out to my son.

This thread was also a great reminder to throw in a few more sheckles to increase my odds

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd go with my 1st edition Spanish copy of IT.

The inscription would start with "To Ari from Argentina" and then a sentence on what IT means to him.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This is so tough but I think I would steal from someone else on the thread and send in my Gunslinger and have him quote the first line. That is just too iconic to pass up.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still a couple of weeks out but wanted to wish everyone good luck! It was a successful fundraiser(still is!) and whomever wins will have a great keepsake! As will the charities that receive the funds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2