Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Your collection is just so full of awesomeness, I am not sure I should any more. But I probably will. Your SP collection is quite impressive. I need to back and see what CP stuff you have. If I am brave enough that is.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Thank you!!
    BTW....
    Found another Centipede Press Deluxe.... Soooooo excited!
    WWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT????

I am consistently amazed at your ability to locate the best CP books and am very much looking forward to seeing whatever this is

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Before I post my newly found Centipede Deluxe, here are my recent aquisitions:

Legends in Lettered state ( together with Numbered but you can guess which one is which):

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Newly published The Book Of Magic and a shot of the entire trilogy of these awesome anthologies:

Country
    Country Flag

And while Im at it, I dont think I ever shared photos of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser series from Centipede Press in this super cool oversized state:

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just wonderful pics! Kinda neat that you have #30 of the oversize Fafhrd and XXX of the deluxe Elrics.

I like the stamping on The Book of Magic, and the leather looks like it's good quality too. A better production than I realized!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Yegor! Great pics as usual, and some wonderful books there.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Wonderful books. I almost bought those Leiber books, having enjoyed reading them in the past, they look fantastic.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those look amazing. Great presentation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man, each page gets better and better.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new books, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. They are absolutely stunning books. As an aside, I’d you ever run an online course, “How to Take Photos of Collectible Books” - I’m in!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Mike!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Man, each page gets better and better.
    Aha - 30 is my sub number for Centipede. It was really cool that Jerad did go to that numeral on a Deluxe! Yes The Book of Magic like the other two in this series have the same textured leather binding which is very chocolate like, lol. The previous book had the worst traycase/ marbled paper combo since Im not a fan of teal or faded pink colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Just wonderful pics! Kinda neat that you have #30 of the oversize Fafhrd and XXX of the deluxe Elrics.

I like the stamping on The Book of Magic, and the leather looks like it's good quality too. A better production than I realized!
    I know I actually promised that I would do something like that - maybe a video and I have yet to do it but it will happen! Thank you for the compliment - its really easy and anyone can do it or learn how. Even new iPhones can do amazing job.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow. They are absolutely stunning books. As an aside, I’d you ever run an online course, “How to Take Photos of Collectible Books” - I’m in!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the kind words everyone!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you as always for sharing with us, Yegor - very much looking forward to your next Centipede Press reveal

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful describes those books in one word.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

The Monk by Matthew Lewis
    Centipede Press, Deluxe edition
    My last remaining oversized deluxe form the Gothics Collection. If you have my roman numeral IV in this book and willing to exchange for this one, please let me know.

I also posted here earlier all other books - Jekyll And Hyde, The Golem, Frankenstein and Dracula - just have to look through pages I guess.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, what an amazing collection! Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

OK.
    Note to self "enter here at own risk"
    That looks fantastic.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

I love that shot of the covers showing all together. Astounding.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I also posted here earlier all other books - Jekyll And Hyde, The Golem, Frankenstein and Dracula - just have to look through pages I guess.
    This brought to my mind an idea. This thread full of great pictures should really be indexed. Below is my attempt at it. It may contain errors/omissions, and I made some judgment calls in favour of searchability (e.g., the Joe Abercrombie books are all in one post, but I separated it to individual entries. The links on all go to the same post though)

Books:
    Abercrombie, Joe / The Blade Itself / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Abercrombie, Joe / Before They Are Hanged / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Abercrombie, Joe / Last Argument of Kings / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Abercrombie, Joe / Best Served Cold / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Abercrombie, Joe / The Heroes / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Abercrombie, Joe / Red Country / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Abercrombie, Joe / Sharp Ends / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Bacigalupi, Paolo / The Windup Girl / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Bancroft, Josiah / Senlin Ascends / Subterranean Press / numbered
    Bancroft, Josiah / Art of the Sphinx / Subterranean Press / numbered
    Barker, Clive / Chiliad / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Barker, Clive / Infernal Parade / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Barker, Clive / Tortured Souls / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Bradbury, Ray / Farewell Summer / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Bradbury, Ray / The Golden Apples of the Sun / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Bradbury, Ray / I Sing the Body Electric! And Other Stories / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Bradbury, Ray / Moby Dick: a Screenplay / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Bradbury, Ray / Skeletons / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Brett, Peter V. / Demon Cycle / Harper Voyager / numbered
    Brett, Peter V. / Barren: a Demon Cycle novella / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Brooks, Terry / The Sword of Shannara / Grim Oak Press / lettered
    Brooks, Terry / The Elfstones of Shannara / Grim Oak Press / lettered
    Brooks, Terry / The Wishsong of Shannara / Grim Oak Press / lettered
    Brown, Pierce / Red Rising / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Brown, Pierce / Golden Son / Subterranean Press / limited
    Brown, Pierce / Morning Star / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Butcher, Jim / Dresden Files / Subterranean Press / lettered [1]
    Butcher, Jim / Dresden Files / Subterranean Press / lettered [2]
    Butcher, Jim / Shadowed Souls / Grim Oak Press / lettered
    Carey, Jacqueline / Kushiel's Dart / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Carey, Jacqueline / Kushiel's Chosen / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Cargill, C. Robert / Sea of Rust / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Chiang, Ted / Stories of Your Life and Others / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Clark, Stephen J. / The Feathered Bough / Zagava / lettered
    Clarke, Arthur C. / Childhood's End / Centipede Press / numbered
    Correia, Larry / Hard Magic / Vault Books / lettered
    Cronin, Justin / The Passage / Cemetery Dance / lettered
    de Lint, Charles / Seven Wild Sisters / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Dozois, Gardner / Book of Magic / Subterranean Press / limited
    Dozois, Gardner / Book of Magic / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Dozois, Gardner & Martin, George R. R. / Rogues / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Dozois, Gardner & Martin, George R. R. & Abraham, Daniel / Rogues / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Dozois, Gardner & Martin, George R. R. / Songs of the Dying Earth / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Ellis, Warren / Dead Pig Collector / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Ellison, Harlan / Blood's a Rover / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Ellison, Harlan / The Top of the Volcano / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Erikson, Steven / Malazan Book of the Fallen / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Erikson, Steven / Toll the Hounds / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Feist, Raymond E. / Faerie Tale / Grim Oak Press / lettered
    Gaiman, Neal / American Gods / Folio Society
    Gaiman, Neal / American Gods / Hill House / lettered
    Gaiman, Neal / Anansi Boys / Hill House / lettered
    Gaiman, Neal / Coraline / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Gaiman, Neal / The Graveyard Book / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Gaiman, Neal & McKean, Dave / MirrorMask / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Gaiman, Neal / Neverwhere / William Morrow / numbered
    Gaiman, Neal / Smoke & Mirrors / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Haldeman, Joe / The Forever War / Centipede Press / numbered
    Haldeman, Joe / The Forever War / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Hamilton, Peter F. / The Reality Dysfunction / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Hamilton, Peter F. / The Neutronium Alchemist / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Hamilton, Peter F. / The Naked God / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Harris, Thomas / Silence of the Lambs / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Hearne, Kevin / Hounded / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Hearne, Kevin / Hexed / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Hill, Joe / Horns / Suntup Editions / lettered
    Hill, Joe / Locke and Key / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Hill, Joe / NOS4A2 / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Hobb, Robin / The Farseer Trilogy / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Howard, Robert E. / And Their Memory Was a Bitter Tree / BlackBart Books / leather bound
    Howard, Robert E. / Bran Mak Morn / Wandering Star / lettered
    Howard, Robert E. / Complete Conan of Cimmeria Volumes 1-3 / Wandering Star / leather bound
    Howard, Robert E. / Crimson Shadows: The Best of Robert E. Howard, Volume One / Subterranean Press / leatherbound
    Howard, Robert E. / Kull: Exile of Atlantis / Subterranean Press / leatherbound
    Howard, Robert E. / The Horror Stories of Robert E. Howard / Subterranean Press / leatherbound
    Howey, Hugh / Wool Trilogy / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Jackson, Shirley / The Haunting of Hill House / Suntup Editions / lettered
    Jemisin, N. K. / The Fifth Season / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Jemisin, N. K. / The Obelisk Gate / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Jemisin, N. K. / The Stone Sky / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Lawrence, Mark / The Broken Empire / Subterranean Press / deluxe
    Leckie, Ann / Ancillary Justice / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Leckie, Ann / Ancillary Sword / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Leckie, Ann / Ancillary Mercy / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Leckie, Ann / Provenance / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Le Guin, Ursula K. / The Books of Earthsea / Gollancz / numbered
    Leiber, Fritz / Swords and Deviltry / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Leiber, Fritz / Swords Against Death / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Leiber, Fritz / Swords in the Mist / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Levin, Ira / Rosemary's Baby / Suntup Editions / lettered
    Lewis, Matthew G. / The Monk / Centipede Press / lettered
    Liu, Cixin / The Three-Body Problem / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Lynch, Scott / Lies of Locke Lamora / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Lynch, Scott / Red Seas Under Red Skies / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Lynch, Scott / The Republic of Thieves / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Martin, George R. R. / A Game of Thrones / Folio Society
    Martin, George R. R. / A Song of Ice and Fire / Bantam / trade
    Martin, George R. R. / A Song of Ice and Fire / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Martin, George R. R. / A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Martin, George R. R. / Fevre Dream / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Martin, George R. R. & Dozois, Gardner & Abraham, Daniel / Hunter's Run / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Martin, George R. R. / RRetrospective / Subterranean Press / lettered
    McCammon, Robert / Blue World / Subterranean Press / lettered
    McCarthy, Cormac / The Road / Suntup Editions / lettered
    Meyrink, Gustav / The Golem / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Mieville, China / The City and the City / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Mieville, China / The Scar / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Mieville, China / Embassytown / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Mieville, China / King Rat / Earthling Publications / lettered
    Mieville, China / Kraken / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Mieville, China / Perdido Street Station / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Mieville, China / Railsea / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Mieville, China / This Census-Taker / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Mieville, China / Three Moments of an Explosion / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Moorcock, Michael / Elric of Melnibone / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Morgan, Richard K. / Altered Carbon / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Morgan, Richard K. / Broken Angels / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Novik, Naomi / His Majesty's Dragon / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Novik, Naomi / Throne of Jade / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Novik, Naomi / Black Powder War / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Novik, Naomi / Empire of Ivory / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Perez-Reverte, Arturo / Club Dumas / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Reynolds, Alastair / Beyond the Aquila Rift: the Best of Alastair Reynolds / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Rothfuss, Patrick / The Name of the Wind / Gollancz / trade
    Rothfuss, Patrick / The Wise Man's Fear / Gollancz / trade
    Sanderson, Brandon / Snapshot / Vault Books / lettered
    Scalzi, John / The Human Division / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Schafer, William & McKean, Dave / The Weight of Words / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Shelley, Mary / Frankenstein / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Silverberg, Robert / Legends / Tor / numbered & lettered
    Simmons, Dan / Drood / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Simmons, Dan / The Hyperion Cantos / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Simmons, Dan / Ilium / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Simmons, Dan / Olympos / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Simmons, Dan / The Terror / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Stephenson, Neal / Atmosphaera Incognita / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Stephenson, Neal / The Diamond Age / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Stephenson, Neal / Snow Crash / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Stevenson, Robert Louis / Jekyll & Hyde / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Stoker, Bram / Dracula / Centipede Press / deluxe
    Tudor, C. J. / The Hiding Place / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Vance, Jack / The Dying Earth / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Vance, Jack / Minding the Stars / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Waller, Robert James / The Bridges of Madison County / Suntup Editions / lettered
    Willis, Connie / Blackout / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Willis, Connie / All Clear / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Wolfe, Gene / Book of the New Sun / Centipede Press / numbered
    Zafon, Carlos Ruiz / Cemetery of Forgotten Books / Subterranean Press / numbered
    Zafon, Carlos Ruiz / Cemetery of Forgotten Books / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Zafon, Carlos Ruiz / Shadow of the Wind / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Zafon, Carlos Ruiz / The Angel's Game / Subterranean Press / lettered
    Zafon, Carlos Ruiz / The Prisoner of Heaven / Subterranean Press / lettered

General:
    Shelf
    Centipede Press shelf
    Merry Christmas

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Really well done. Thanks for organizing that. Beautiful collection too

seeking Gunslinger #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool

I think that post should be copied and pasted by Yegor in his first post. That way, all new people can see it first if they start with the first page and Yegor can update it himself when he gets new books.
    But that is amazing work Rooster.

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Work! Well done Rooster. Yes, this post should be copied and pasted in his first post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast