Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It exists!!

I love those endpapers. What a marvelous production!

Congrats on the acquisition and thank you so much for sharing

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thank you for sharing with us, Yegor. What an amazing find!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations, Yegor! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not many additions to my collection as seems like a lot of publishers have been backed up due to failed printer shops for whatever reason. Hopefully soon we get to see Dark Forest by Cixin Liu, GRRM Fire and Blood lettered, The Book Of Magic lettered, new Erickson installment, my all time favorite The Labyrinth of Spirits, etc - many books to come out soon.
    Just going to highlight a few recent books I guess.
    CJ Tudor The Hiding Place, her follow up to The Chalk Man:

Country
    Country Flag

Next is final book in Terry Brooks Chronicles of Shannara trilogy by Grim Oak Press.

Country
    Country Flag

And finally my new favorite press - Suntup Editions.
    Many people here and elsewhere discuss Paul and what he's been able to accomplish - hats off to him and Becca for creating these works of art.
    Their journey continues with Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful photos as always. Thank you for sharing those editions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

That RB is bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Many people here and elsewhere discuss Paul and what he's been able to accomplish - hats off to him and Becca for creating these works of art.
    What does Becca do (just curious)?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous! Even when nice books have been posted before, I always hope that you'll take pictures too. Thanks for sharing

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful editions - congratulations!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Love the Tudor one also.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

The photos look amazing. Especially how you were able to highlight the lace embossed leather.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great photography as always.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wonderful photos, Yegor. Thanks for uploading. I hadn't seen some of these editions before. And RB has details I never imagined.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new books, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    That RB is bananas.

What does Becca do (just curious)?
    She's behind every book design - incredible talent!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wonderful photos, Yegor. Thanks for uploading. I hadn't seen some of these editions before. And RB has details I never imagined.

HBJ
    Thank you EVERYONE for the kind words!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Senlin Ascends and The Arm Of Sphinx by Josiah Bancroft
    Subterranean Press, 2020

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Haven't visited for a while. Great stuff as usual. And thanks for the detailed pics of RB. They really show off the quality.

Country
    Country Flag

Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller
    Suntup Editions, 2020

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stunning. Thanks for sharing.
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was wondering what that looked like.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Senlin Ascends and The Arm Of Sphinx by Josiah Bancroft, Subterranean Press, 2020
    What the heck ... Yegor posting pics of a NUMBERED edition???

Just kidding, man. They look fantastic, and your pics are wonderful, as usual. SubPress did a stunning job of these books. Lots of lovely little details.

And the Bridges Lettered is out of this world. Not being on the Lettered track, this is the only way I can enjoy them, and I appreciate it greatly. Congratulations.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Great shots, as always!

This one is magnificent. Just stunning! One of my favorites of all the wonderful stuff you've posted.

Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller
    Suntup Editions, 2020

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!!
    BTW....
    Found another Centipede Press Deluxe.... Soooooo excited!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast