Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will - thank you! Not sure if its going to look good but I will ad a shot or two next round!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That lettered HORNS is amazing.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful books. Absolutely amazing.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Finally completed my Conan/ Robert E Howard leatherbound collection from Wandering Star - I tried to photograph both cloth and leather of Conans ( sets have exact same number!!! ) to show the difference.

Subterranean Press published three Robert E Howard books to match WS (pretty rare they are if you ask me) which I believe I shared photos here some time ago.
    Also including Bran Mak Morn Lettered and a shelf shot of the entire line up.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is some really really cool stuff. Again, editions I did not know even existed. Congrats on what looks to be an outstanding complete set.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful books there.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BEAUTIFUL !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Beautiful set. The leatherbound Wandering Star books are surprisingly elusive, and to get a matching number set that matches the limited set... Seems like fate, doesn't it. And the lettered Bran Mak Morn is by itself already a stunning acquisition. Do you happen to know if the lettered run was 1/26 or less? I know there's a 1/50 leatherbound, but I've never seen any official word on the lettered.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. That's a beautiful collection.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice books.

I have often been mistaken for Conan...just sayin'...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations, Yegor! They look beautiful.

Country
    Country Flag

Well a little late here posting some new photos.
    There are some awesome acquisitions/ arrivals lately as well as there are a few really good ones coming up.

First is a bit of a one-off.
    I promised myself I would not buy anymore of ASOIAF books. Having US, UK signed first along with SP lettered sets, along with some other variations, ARC's, etc - enough was enough. But I could not help myself ( its a disease really) and got Folio set. Then I added something extra.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This book I waited for a couple of years for. Dont remember all the reasons for delays but it seems like its some sort of a new norm - a month, a year or three. I dont think its easy running small press considering dealing with printers, artists and writers along with everyone else.
    Its Hard Magic by Larry Correia, illustrated by Vincent Chong. Vault Books.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Awesome books and photos...George R.R. Martin...I do believe I've heard of him...

Country
    Country Flag

Next is Neal Stephenson. Atmosphera Incognita.
    I had to wait a bit in order to get it - Camelot Books ships their books with a bit of a delay.
    This book joins my other two lettereds - Snow Crash and The Dark Age. I'm still in search of Cryptomonicon and Zodiac in case if anyone knows someone willing to sell!

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome stuff. I like the Barker. I have a small Barker collection that I just started. Looking to add to it and I liked what you showed so they are now on my list.

I like the glass shelves.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

beautiful!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I can't blame you for getting the Folio Game of Thrones - by all accounts it's a remarkable edition, especially for the price. I don't collect Martin at all, but even so I was sorely tempted.

I'm not familiar Larry Correia's work, but that looks like a nice edition. I AM familiar with Stephenson's, and that's a very neat and elegant volume. Nice that SubPress put it in a larger traycase to match the others.

(I've been cutting back on more expensive books by focusing only on favourite authors, and Stephenson is one author I would collect in Lettereds if I could find them. I (good-naturedly) envy you your collection).

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous works!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

The Book Of Magic
    Edited by Gardner Dozois Subterranean Press, 2019

Country
    Country Flag

Three years... One of the longest active searches for me to complete something.
    My last remaining George R.R. Martin SP lettered edition -
    Shadow Twin, novella that preceded Hunters Run, 2005

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast