Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Yegor! Gorgeous books.
    Thank you Brian!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The entire China Miéville lineup form Subterranean Press.
    I spent some time moving and reorganizing my library around this weekend and had a chance to review all these amazing productions.

The City And The City

Kraken

Railsea

Embassytown

Three Moments Of An Explosion

The Census Taker

Complete lineup including King Rat and Perdido Street Station which I posted some time ago

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man, they all look like outstanding productions. Congrats on having that complete set.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Impressive! I really like the design on the inside of the traycases.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Beautiful books!
    Although I must say, the only book by China I ever attempted to read was RAILSEA and I couldn't get past the first page.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

A beautiful set, Yegor. SubPress really do fine work. Congratulations.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Man, they all look like outstanding productions. Congrats on having that complete set.
    Thank you - I had most of these books with random letters, but last year a complete matching set came along and I could not say no....

Impressive! I really like the design on the inside of the traycases.
    Me too! I love how SubPress in general does an amazing job of matching the colors between dust jackets and the insides of tray cases

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Beautiful books!
    Although I must say, the only book by China I ever attempted to read was RAILSEA and I couldn't get past the first page.
    Ha! Some books of his are definitely out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    A beautiful set, Yegor. SubPress really do fine work. Congratulations.
    Thank you sir very much! And for the posting tips!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful books, illustrated from Vincent Chong !!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I love how SubPress in general does an amazing job of matching the colors between dust jackets and the insides of tray cases.
    They definitely have an eye for the overall aesthetic of the presentation.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.
    My first lettered from Suntup Press. I don't know what I can compare to the anticipation of this book - I wasn't able to get King's Misery and its a good thing actually because its crazy pricey on secondary market for non King collector, so this is my introduction to this new venture from Paul Suntup. I have high hopes for this press yet I remain cautiously optimistic that Paul will add titles of various genres in his future releases.
    Lettered edition is limited to 26 copies which I like. It is spectacular in person.
    It is printed letterpress with super cool hand stamped ferns on the boards. It has a leather spine which I took a photo of to see the details. The outside of the traycase feels like paper that resembles woodgrain with brass escutcheon.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Stunning. And wonderful photography.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for showing pics of the lettered. It looks great. I have a feeling that this will be a good press to be part of. I think you will be happy that you jumped in.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Amazing pics!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING photography!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can only echo what's been said: you take fantastic photos!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's okay I guess if you like exquisitely crafted books that will be proclaimed major works of art up to 10 to 20 thousand years from now, but that's about it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wonderful pictures of a gorgeous book, as usual, Yegor. Congratulations!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This man can take a picture let me tell ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a gorgeous book and thanks for sharing! The S/L is no slouch either.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Stunning. And wonderful photography.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks for showing pics of the lettered. It looks great. I have a feeling that this will be a good press to be part of. I think you will be happy that you jumped in.
    I have that feeling as well. So far, production value and quality well exceeded my expectations. The fact that they follow deadlines and do things the way they said they were going to do is a big plus.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Amazing pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    AMAZING photography!
    Thank you! Taking photos was easy when the subject is so stunning

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    I can only echo what's been said: you take fantastic photos!
    Thank you very much! I do landscape photography as my hobby so camera thing comes very handy when taking photos of these gorgeous books.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    It's okay I guess if you like exquisitely crafted books that will be proclaimed major works of art up to 10 to 20 thousand years from now, but that's about it.
    LOL. I think I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wonderful pictures of a gorgeous book, as usual, Yegor. Congratulations!
    Cheers my man! Love your photos and you included planchette which I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This man can take a picture let me tell ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bud!

It's a gorgeous book and thanks for sharing! The S/L is no slouch either.
    100% agree. I saw many of my friends posting photos - looks gorgeous.

Country
    Country Flag

Commissioned some tray cases for 1st UK editions of The Name Of The Wind / The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss.
    Probably the last time I made cases for any edition - trying to stop doing it ( new years resolution).
    This is quite possibly one of the most desired fantasy books to be done in a limited state and who knows if it will ever happen - this is my version of it, hehe. Japanese black silk tray case with marbled paper inside to match the colors of books covers.

Country
    Country Flag

Killer books and cases!

Never read them, but they look great.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

!!! BEAUTIFUL !!!

Outstanding, Yegor. The marbled lining in the traycases harmonize perfectly with the dustjacket colors and design. Amazing work!

Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast