Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Traveler SArcher is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Steven Erikson' Malazan Book Of The Fallen.
    Updated with Toll The Hounds.

Ooh, thanks for the Darujhistan in Sight illustration, this was the only one not uploaded by Marc Simonetti. Would you ever consider taking some high res photos of your Malazan sub press illustrations or nah?

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Peter F. Hamilton - The Night's Dawn Trilogy.
    Very excited about expanding my SCI-Fi section. This trilogy was available to me several times a few years ago at a very good price but I wasn't into sci-fi that much, so I did not get it. Now its bit more difficult to find - of course (!!!) when you like or want something, there is none around.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Hexed by Kevin Hearne.
    Really like how this series is turning out - book 3 announcemnt not far away.

Country
    Country Flag

Terror by Dan Simmons.
    Recent acquisition. One of the harder to find SP titles in a lettered state.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Beautiful books, as always!

(Don't let Harlan Ellison's ghost hear you saying "sci-fi"!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two beautiful lettered editions. The Terror looks stately and elegantly produced. Congratulations on a rare pick up.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Terror is a beautiful book
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The Terror looks great. Is that what the min-series was based on?

Country
    Country Flag

It is. I still haven't found the time to watch it...
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on Dan Simmons "Terror"
    Nicely done presentation (both you & Subterranean Press)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

First class in every respect Yegor.
    I have come to expect nothing less!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BEAUTIFUL NEW STUFF !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More great stuff, Yegor!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    It is. I still haven't found the time to watch it...
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It was REALLY good.

Country
    Country Flag

You are too kind my friend. I did slow down a bit ( just like you ) with used book acquisitions . Probably a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    First class in every respect Yegor.
    I have come to expect nothing less!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    Its actually one of the most elegant presentations by SP - both tray case design and binding are top class. Although Im still a big fan of japanese silk similar to Shadow Of The Wind or The Graveyard Book as they are the pinnacle of quality for this publisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Congratulations on Dan Simmons "Terror"
    Nicely done presentation (both you & Subterranean Press)
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Broken Angels by Richard Morgan.
    Almost 8 years since Altered Carbon was published ( and way before my time collecting SP) comes the follow up Broken Angels which does not disappoint - absolutely gorgeous presentation with Vincent Chong doing his thing, production and design are top notch - this is one of the lettereds that gets extra illustration which is a NICE and appreciated bonus.

My Mood
    Cool

That looks awesome. You Sub press collection is very impressive. It's a good thing I don't have too much space because, well, who knows.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Ongratulations, Yegor! Very nice edition, and SubPress did a great job of matching the two volumes 8 years apart.

And great to see you found a lettered Terror, as well!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

All your books are amazing but that lettered Terror.... WOW

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I never read ALTERED CARBON. How is it? The books looks great.

Peter, here you go - 'C'
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really love that shade of blue.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

AC is so much fun and reads a bit differently compared to Netflix show - although that one is pretty damn good.
    It is full of action, murder- mystery plot twists, sex, smart sci-fi and at times raising even a few philosophical questions. Definitely one of my favorites. The follow up is a bit different as it is more of a space opera style.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I never read ALTERED CARBON. How is it? The books looks great.

Peter, here you go - 'C'
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Warren Ellis - Dead Pig Collector chapbook

Sea Of Rust by Robert Cargill

Barren By Peter Brett

Morning Star by Pierce Brown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast