Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, nice looking books, as always!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice, BIG CONGRATS !!!
    Think it´s the second Golden Apples of the Sun i see.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i got a chance to finish off my Subterranean Press lettered collection of Ray Bradbury. Here are the three books that I was missing.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Amazing, easily the best book collection I have seen on this site. Keep at it!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Amazing collection, Yegor.

I appreciate you taking these photos and posting them, so we can see what these editions look like. I've certainly not seen most of them before.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They are great productions no doubt!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Superamazing Ray Bradbury books, BIG BIG congrags Yegor !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Steven Erikson' Malazan Book Of The Fallen.
    Updated with Toll The Hounds.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I want those!!! Really nice.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great stuff, Yegor. Congratulations! You're in a very select group.

Just two more volumes to go!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Those really make the case for my “no words on dust jackets” position.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Those really make the case for my “no words on dust jackets” position.
    Agreed this is one series from Sub Press where getting a lettered over numbered means much more beautiful artwork.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are some huge volumes!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone very much! in my eyes, this is the perfect example of what lettered edition should look like - different dust jacket, extra illustration, unique presentation in addition to binding, etc
    And honestly for $350 its the best value lettered out there.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

I dont think I ever posted images of my Dracula Deluxe by Centipede Press

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. That’s a beautiful edition. Any signatures on it? Artist, etc?

Country
    Country Flag

Just edited my post - for some reason it did not upload all the photos or maybe I hit save button too soon! Ha! - Yes there is a signature page with Hildebrandt and McGrath signatures.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Stunning edition, Yegor! Thanks for posting.

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Hunter's Run by George Martin. Not an easy find of this early SP edition - one of those early tray cases that all seem weren't of good quality.

Country
    Country Flag

One of my favorites from Centipede Press - Forever War by Joe Haldeman

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

That is pretty damn cool. What are these valued at? I want one just for those end sheets.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Ah yes, centipede's Forever War. I missed out on that one and would love to own a copy at some point. Fantastic edition of an iconic book. Thanks for posting pics!

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

I think it brings $700 plus. One of the more special books for sure and quite rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    That is pretty damn cool. What are these valued at? I want one just for those end sheets.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing books !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast