Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Gorgeous photos, Yegor. Congrats on the new acquisitions.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Song Of Kali by Dan Simmons
    Earthling Press, one of 15 lettered copies.
    Finally tracked this one down...Only one lettered Dan Simmons to go - still looking for Black Hills.

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
    Suntup Editions, 2020. Numbered and Lettered editions.
    Since I do not own Misery anymore by Stephen King which is to me the best limited ( numbered ) edition ever made - I will venture out and say that this is very close second and it’s not that easy to choose .

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings
    The Belgariad, Book 1 with art by Allen Morris
    Lettered edition, one of 52 copies.
    This book is worth buying just for Allen Morrison’ art

Iron Council by China Mieville
    Art by Ed Miller, Subterranean Press, 2020
    One of 26 Lettered copies.
    First published in 2004, Iron Council was the third and final volume in China Mieville’s acclaimed Bas-Lag sequence, after Perdido Street Station and The Scar.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERSUPERSUPERBEAUTIFUL+AMAZING NEW STUFF, BIG BIG CONGRATS YEGOR !!!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful pics of beautiful books once again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice! I hadn’t seen the pawn of prophecy lettered edition before; it looks like a very nice book.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great productions and photos!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
    Suntup Editions - Roman Numeral Edition, one of only five copies.
    Not often one gets to photograph a $13,000 book. This beauty of design and craftsmanship spent a few days with me on a project for Paul Suntup and it was really sad ( hard, devastating, whichever) to send it back to California😜.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow, that is one finely crafted book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes perfection is tangible but unattainable.
    I would like to have it, but with less fine materials, I still may not be able to buy it yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Added one more to my Jack Vance collection. Still I think one remains. This never ends!!!
    The Jack Vance Treasury

Subterranean Press

Full Throttle by Joe Hill.
    Original Art and throughout the book is by Dave McKean.
    Subterranean Press, 2020. One of 26 Lettered copies.
    One of the biggest surprises of the year ( below on this) - this beautiful edition that I tried to capture some of my favorite production details and of course the stories.
    When people were receiving these books at home they discovered that this edition was also signed by Stephen King who co-wrote on some stories with Joe Hill.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
    Suntup Editions, 2020. Limited Numbered and Lettered editions.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Full Throttle... I am in love with that book. You are very lucky to have it. A surprise that now puts it in my crosshairs. Love it!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Full Throttle lettered is a beautiful book as well is the limited edition.

I know a lot of people thought the $175 price for the limited edition was too much but I love what SubPress did with the book. Great production by them.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous productions all around!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I love my limited. That lettered one is even more amazing.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Wow. The lettered Full Throttle looks absolutely amazing!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just spent almost 10 minutes admiring all of these photos. What gorgeous, meticulously crafted works of art, each and all of these books. That Dan Simmons though, I do that edition especially.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24