Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since I finally found my last Gaiman holy grail yesterday ( more on that to come I'm sure) , here are some of my favorite non SubPress editions:

Folio Society of American Gods.
    The book was not signed so it was cool to find one signed by Neil and Dave McKean who also did a remarque.

Neverwhere by Hill House accompanied by a letter explaining the long delay in publishing of this book. Copy # 2.

Anansi Boys by Hill House, Letter B

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Those Hill House Gaimans are always stunning to see. I am always thinking about going after one of the Anansi Boys especially! The folio society is wonderful as well. Great adds.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boom! Gorgeous books. The no 2 on Neverwhere is particularly nice. Congratulations!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are really nice editions, Yegor!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice, Yegor! The Hill House Gaimans were very nice productions. Congrats.

(And very interested in what your last Grail is. SubPress Lettered Mirrormask? I hope you will reveal all soon)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

I loved their editions - slipcases are crap as they are super fragile. But their attention to artwork is phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Those Hill House Gaimans are always stunning to see. I am always thinking about going after one of the Anansi Boys especially! The folio society is wonderful as well. Great adds.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

You know it! LOL.
    Yes it was the last of Gaimans I did not have. It actually found me - a gentleman who I bought a few books years ago reached out to see if I wanted it.
    BTW Camelot has a PC version for sale which has much better than mine remarque. And reasonably priced considering these are hard to find!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice, Yegor! The Hill House Gaimans were very nice productions. Congrats.

(And very interested in what your last Grail is. SubPress Lettered Mirrormask? I hope you will reveal all soon)
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone for the kind words!!!
    I wanted to add that most of these photos are not all new additions - Im just going through my book files last several years to see which ones I haven't posted yet. Thus the backgrounds of books might be different. Probably different houses with some.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    BTW Camelot has a PC version for sale which has much better than mine remarque. And reasonably priced considering these are hard to find!
    I did see that PC edition over at Camelot, thanks! If I collected Gaiman I'd be all over it, but my focus is currently elsewhere. I do have the Hill House numbered editions of American Gods and Anansi Boys, but nothing else collectible by him.

(I don't suppose you have the Lettered Hill House American Gods, do you? That book is something else)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Of course 😜
    I haven’t taken any photos of it for some reason. I should.
    It’s a beast of a case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I did see that PC edition over at Camelot, thanks! If I collected Gaiman I'd be all over it, but my focus is currently elsewhere. I do have the Hill House numbered editions of American Gods and Anansi Boys, but nothing else collectible by him.

(I don't suppose you have the Lettered Hill House American Gods, do you? That book is something else)
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

A most impressive thread. Not only the content and variation of the collection but the photographic presentation is phenomenal. Thoroughly engrossed trawling through these pages.
    Wonderful.
    A truly magnificent library.

AS.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    A most impressive thread. Not only the content and variation of the collection but the photographic presentation is phenomenal. Thoroughly engrossed trawling through these pages.
    Wonderful.
    A truly magnificent library.

AS.
    Thank you Alec! You are way too kind!!!

Country
    Country Flag

American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
    Hill House, Lettered state.
    Quite possibly of one the most unusual presentations of "American Gods" ever produced.
    The book is housed in a gorgeous wooden box with a black marble door that what appears to have been etched with the the title & author. The book itself is made of my favorite - Japanese silk and so is the slipcase.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's one helluva production no doubt!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

What does “Legacy-B” mean?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Just stunning, Yegor! A truly legendary edition.

Ilium (Simmons)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it. Gorgeous

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not 100% sure but I think a few of first letters ( like A or B) were given to lifetime subscribers thus Legacy naming. Basically its letter B.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    What does “Legacy-B” mean?

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone!

Country
    Country Flag

MirrorMask by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean.
    If you are a Gaiman collector, you already know how hard it is to find this book in a lettered state from Subterranean Press.
    This book completed my Gaiman lineup from them.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That American Gods looks so freaking cool. And so does the other one. Congrats.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERAMAZING new books, BIG BIG congrats !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on completing the lineup!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! It was a journey for sure!
    Now Simmons, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats on completing the lineup!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Blood's a Rover by Harlan Ellison.
    One of my favorite examples of world class lettered presentation. The traycase and the binding are just delicious. Somewhere next to it on the shelf is Silence Of The Lambs and its like a distant cousin of that edition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast