+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will - thank you! Not sure if its going to look good but I will ad a shot or two next round!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words!

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That lettered HORNS is amazing.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful books. Absolutely amazing.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Country
    Country Flag

Finally completed my Conan/ Robert E Howard leatherbound collection from Wandering Star - I tried to photograph both cloth and leather of Conans ( sets have exact same number!!! ) to show the difference.

Subterranean Press published three Robert E Howard books to match WS (pretty rare they are if you ask me) which I believe I shared photos here some time ago.
    Also including Bran Mak Morn Lettered and a shelf shot of the entire line up.

Looking To Buy Subterranean Press lettereds:

Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V
    Scalzi Old Mans War set
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O
    Shadow Twin by GRRM
    Earthling Press Song of Kali

My Book Collection

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

That is some really really cool stuff. Again, editions I did not know even existed. Congrats on what looks to be an outstanding complete set.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful books there.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BEAUTIFUL !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster is on a distinguished road

Beautiful set. The leatherbound Wandering Star books are surprisingly elusive, and to get a matching number set that matches the limited set... Seems like fate, doesn't it. And the lettered Bran Mak Morn is by itself already a stunning acquisition. Do you happen to know if the lettered run was 1/26 or less? I know there's a 1/50 leatherbound, but I've never seen any official word on the lettered.

Pinkman fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely

Wow. That's a beautiful collection.
    Growth. Decay. Transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice books.

I have often been mistaken for Conan...just sayin'...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations, Yegor! They look beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16