Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: ym2000 Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful books and amazing Remarques!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    And Their Memory Was A Bitter Tree. Robert E Howard. Illustrations by Brom.

Brom is a favorite of mine. I don't read or collect Howard but I would get this just for the illustrations. Is that a Brom remarque or is that sketch printed in the book?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Instead of keeping a wish list, I think I'll just bookmark this thread, Yegor.

Really gorgeous books, beautifully photographed. You obviously give them all the appreciation they deserve. Congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

B, Its just a printed sketch. I love Brom as well! His Lost Gods is so cool.
    I havent got to getting remarques from him - dont remember if I reached out and he did not have the time or something else. Do you have any ?

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Brom is a favorite of mine. I don't read or collect Howard but I would get this just for the illustrations. Is that a Brom remarque or is that sketch printed in the book?
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the compliments everyone!!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Clive Barker collection Infernal Parade, Tortured Souls, Chiliad - Subterranean Press. Infernal Parade has a remarque from Bob Eggleton.

Yegor, do you have the lettered edition of Hellraiser: The Toll? I’m trying to find pictures of it mainly to see if it looks as great as these. I’d buy it in a heartbeat if it does. Do you know if it does or mind sharing any pictures of your copy if you have one? Thanks!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

I do! I think I took these photos before it came out. Its matching size as the other 4 books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Clive Barker collection Infernal Parade, Tortured Souls, Chiliad - Subterranean Press. Infernal Parade has a remarque from Bob Eggleton.

Yegor, do you have the lettered edition of Hellraiser: The Toll? I’m trying to find pictures of it mainly to see if it looks as great as these. I’d buy it in a heartbeat if it does. Do you know if it does or mind sharing any pictures of your copy if you have one? Thanks!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I do! I think I took these photos before it came out. Its matching size as the other 4 books.

Cool thanks! Does it have that leather border around the cover art?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

B, Its just a printed sketch. I love Brom as well! His Lost Gods is so cool.
    I havent got to getting remarques from him - dont remember if I reached out and he did not have the time or something else. Do you have any ?

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

I only have a very small doodle in Krampus and Lost Gods.

Country
    Country Flag

Im afraid I dont know what you mean...

My Mood
    Chatty

Sorry, that question didn’t make any sense. Here’s what I was referring to:

At first I thought it was a tray case with an elaborate design but now I’m guessing it’s part of the dust jacket. I’m just wondering if the Hellraiser: The Toll lettered edition has that, too. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

The Weight Of Words Anthology. If you like the art of Dave McKean ( who's work to me pairs so amazingly well with Neil Gaiman' Coraline and The Graveyard Book) then you should read ten stories based on his art in this SP production.

Country
    Country Flag

Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms.
    I think this is a great example of Lettered edition extra features when compared to a limited - Subterranean Press created a stunner.

Country
    Country Flag

Silence Of The Lambs by Thomas Harris.
    Knowing how private the author is, I understand the value of the signature in a limited like this.

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill NOS4A2.
    I think I'm now down to this book and Locke and Key series from Joe - have been trying to downsize my horror / King collection pretty aggressively.

Country
    Country Flag

The Book Of The New Sun by Gene Wolfe. Centipede Press.
    One of the holy grails that took a few years to find.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill NOS4A2.
    I think I'm now down to this book and Locke and Key series from Joe - have been trying to downsize my horror / King collection pretty aggressively.

Man you have a ton of beautiful books... and some of most beautiful are King's. SO I have to ask... King being arguably the most collectable author there is... why do you want to not collect him any longer Yegor?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Absolutely love that SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. I just wish I had had the money when it came out. I did get the trade edition. Sub Press just refuses to take payments.

With the possible exception of one short story I read some years back, I have NEVER read anything by Gene Wolf I liked. And it is definitely possible I just don't "get it", when it comes to his work. However, those are beautiful books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

Sorry, that question didn’t make any sense. Here’s what I was referring to:

At first I thought it was a tray case with an elaborate design but now I’m guessing it’s part of the dust jacket. I’m just wondering if the Hellraiser: The Toll lettered edition has that, too. Thanks!
    Ok I zoomed in even more and think I figured it out. You have the book stood up in front of the tray case. What I circled is just the part of the tray case that’s visible in the picture.

I can see how my question (both attempts) made no sense.

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill NOS4A2.

I really like this. I haven't actually seen photos of the lettered. Very nice.

Country
    Country Flag

Ha!
    Too much competition, too many books! JK
    I'm not into horror really. SciFi, Fantasy or general fiction.

[/QUOTE]

Man you have a ton of beautiful books... and some of most beautiful are King's. SO I have to ask... King being arguably the most collectable author there is... why do you want to not collect him any longer Yegor?[/QUOTE]
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous stuff there!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

I need to take photos of my Simmons collection. Here is one - Drood, Subterranean press.

Country
    Country Flag

From last Christmas - Neil Gaiman " Smoke and Mirrors". Quite possible most unusual presentation of a book in my library - and one I cherish a lot.

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Abercrombie First law trilogy and subsequent books. Subterranean press. Thank you to an amazing friend here on DT I was able to add this to my collection a month or so ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast