+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'Salem's Lot: Nocturnal Readers Edition

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Board full of English teachers, eh? lol
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd have liked the shirt more without the words.
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Traveler Samsteele will become famous soon enough

It'll be fixed thanks For pointing it out

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Kinda like when folks state things "say" vs. "reads".
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Kinda like when folks state things "say" vs. "reads".
    I didn’t start correcting myself on that until, say, when I joined this forum.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I'd have liked the shirt more without the words.
    I have the opposite opinion. I would not wear it without the words, otherwise 99% of the people who see me in it would have no idea what it is supposed to be.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would like a holographic shirt that projects the words ten feet in front of me as I walk down the street.
    That's a sure way to pick up girls.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I would like a holographic shirt that projects the words ten feet in front of me as I walk down the street.
    That's a sure way to pick up girls.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I've noticed some very cool items coming from these guys over the last few weeks. Saw them on FB, but I'll be damned if I know how to post them here!! lol lol
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

From Vincent...

"King Box production update

So from what I know thus far, the foil dies and cutting dies were damaged in transit (I can post the email when I have more time), so no matter the situation, we would have been delayed anyway. They rush ordered more so hopefully once they get those, I can finally get a dummy copy and they should be bound. Its a lengthy process, so please continue patience and we promise you'll love it so much! "
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

From the recent newsletter:

"KING BOX

We are working with the publisher to try and speed up production. We should actually have some images for you soon. The early copies will be heading out to the artist in the next couple weeks for remarques, and I will finish my order for the slipcases for those that want them. I will have a mock up of those in the next week or so as well."

This was expected to be published in mid-June. "early copies?"
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2