2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'Salem's Lot: Nocturnal Readers Edition

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Board full of English teachers, eh? lol
    The Evil Empire!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd have liked the shirt more without the words.
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Traveler Samsteele will become famous soon enough

It'll be fixed thanks For pointing it out

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Kinda like when folks state things "say" vs. "reads".
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Kinda like when folks state things "say" vs. "reads".
    I didnít start correcting myself on that until, say, when I joined this forum.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I'd have liked the shirt more without the words.
    I have the opposite opinion. I would not wear it without the words, otherwise 99% of the people who see me in it would have no idea what it is supposed to be.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Breaker ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would like a holographic shirt that projects the words ten feet in front of me as I walk down the street.
    That's a sure way to pick up girls.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I would like a holographic shirt that projects the words ten feet in front of me as I walk down the street.
    That's a sure way to pick up girls.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2