Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ICry4Oy

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: ICry4Oy

Last edited by ICry4Oy; 10-25-2022 at 02:24 PM.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Nice! Love the POPs! What is the clear case you have the Doctor Sleep in the last pic for if I may ask?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn fine collection two questions, what’s the book on top of the middle cabinet underneath the Salem’s lot? And what’s in the Salem’s lot Case? First edition, s/l, etc.?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Love it.
    I have a question. How did you get the first picture to be of a larger size? No matter what I do, my pictures are always squeezed small, and I can't figure out why.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic setup! Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Diggin it all. Gotta say though, very happy to see the McCammon books as well!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Damn fine collection two questions, what’s the book on top of the middle cabinet underneath the Salem’s lot? And what’s in the Salem’s lot Case? First edition, s/l, etc.?
    I think it’s a copy of Knowing Darkness in an acrylic case. Could be wrong.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful display cases and your collection is so comprehensive and nicely arranged. Congratulations! I know you have to be proud.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Really nice collection you have there. A LOT of cool books. And arranged so nicely.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, Clay!

And if you ever run out of room for your IT art portfolio or Mist snow globe, I'll take care of it for you.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE COLLECTION !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Now that I look again, more closely, I can see that you do have a lot of great stuff. It really is a very nice collection. Your PS and CD collections are especially nice. But I see other things as well. Yea, this is a good one.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yea! Great !!

A new collection!!

Fantastic books love to see more!
    What I like in particular is that I see a piece (or two) that I identify as ones that I owned myself in earlier times

That's cool
    Good to see that they found their way in a great collection!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Looks fantastic. Those IKEA bookcases with the glass doors are pretty great.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Im 99% sure that your wooden Backman Slipcase is a Dolso that was created for Bad Pennys collection - when he had to sell his collection i bought it , and sold it again a few years ago ;D
    Not entirely sure to whom , but it obvioulsy made its way to you what is great!

As far as i know there was only one made and this should be this one : http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post858091

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Im 99% sure that your wooden Backman Slipcase is a Dolso that was created for Bad Pennys collection - when he had to sell his collection i bought it , and sold it again a few years ago ;D
    Not entirely sure to whom , but it obvioulsy made its way to you what is great!

As far as i know there was only one made and this should be this one : http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post858091

Yep, it's a Dolso! I bought it from Dick. There isn't any custom art on the side of it that he mentions in that post though.

AH Ok - then he made multiples of this case.
    The one he mentioned had a Chadburn drawn scene from running man engraved on the side.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Shine on you crazy Shining shelf!

Looks great by the way.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Is that the UNDER THE DOME snow globe from the big box DVD set?

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is that the UNDER THE DOME snow globe from the big box DVD set?

Not technically a snow globe since there's no snow, but yep! Probably the only good thing to come from that show!
    I thought so. I never did open that big box. I gave up after Season 3 on UTD, which I bought separately from the boxed set. One of the discs in Season 2 was defective and I wrote Paramount asking for a replacement. To my utter astonishment, they sent me one in less than a week. I still can't believe it.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Double paperweight action? Nice I wish I had gotten two too. Awesome setup!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

I agree... Absolutely love the setup!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone's seen the work of art that is IT, so here's where I put IT under the Shining shelf.

IT is being well guarded by my pet dragon Paul.

Time for Ted to read the boys a bedtime story.

Love the display here, especially the dedicated Shining shelf! I just received my own copy of the Cemetary Dance gift edition, and I find myself pulling it off my shelf time to time to admire it. One of my favorites now

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, Clay! Of course those dolls scared the shit out of me
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome set-up, man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast