Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Auction #14 King signed The Shining-Maitz original art pieces

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Auction #14 King signed The Shining-Maitz original art pieces

AUCTION LINK

Up for auction is a Cemetery Dance Gift edition of Stephen King's famous novel "The Shining", featuring several signed original art pieces by official book artist Don Maitz.
    Stephen King signed and dated the book!

This is rare beyond belief!!

No Reserve!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So awesome.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That are is so amazing! (And the signature is not so bad, either!)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tremendous fine collectible piece!!!! Truly a one of a kind collectible!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bid...current high bidder...It already is at super high level.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Better bid again, boy-o!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I placed a bid also, but someone else is leading. Rare Rare Rare!

Now, it's never too late to be thinking about Secret Santa. I would accept this as a SS gift.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool remarque. Having the sig + date is super cool.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, already at 1100. Great jump from 399.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

what an (unattainable, for me) beauty!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1st day and............................................... ................$1,250.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    And......no longer in the lead...Someone told me this is headed to $2,000....that could be entirely possible as it might be the only signed/remarqued copy, so 1 of 1.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And......no longer in the lead...Someone told me this is headed to $2,000....that could be entirely possible as it might be the only signed/remarqued copy, so 1 of 1.
    You could very well be correct, David. The auction is only lie 10-12 hrs old and it's over $1200. $2,000 would be awesome for the cause too!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

You could very well be correct, David. The auction is only lie 10-12 hrs old and it's over $1200. $2,000 would be awesome for the cause too!!!!
    I wont win tgis but at least i can say i bid >·<

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to see this has already raised over $1,500 for the fundraiser. I just wish my signed copy of FDNS had also raised a similar amount...

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Good to see this has already raised over $1,500 for the fundraiser. I just wish my signed copy of FDNS had also raised a similar amount...
    Im sure it is appreciated to the fullest extent. Must have been a hard one to let go of. Im confident it will come back around to you.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post
    Im sure it is appreciated to the fullest extent. Must have been a hard one to let go of. Im confident it will come back around to you.

Oh, it was very much appreciated!!!! Timbo, is an honorary Haven fund whore!!! lol Seriously, he has been a staunch supporter over the years!!! Many thanks, Tim!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it was very much appreciated!!!! Timbo, is an honorary Haven fund whore!!! lol Seriously, he has been a staunch supporter over the years!!! Many thanks, Tim!!!!
    If a current offer isn't accepted soon on my NF+ IT 1st with a very near perfect dustjacket I will donate it to the cause by friday.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If a current offer isn't accepted soon on my NF+ IT 1st with a very near perfect dustjacket I will donate it to the cause by friday.

You sir. are a gentleman & a scholar!!!!

Spoiler:
    And don't forget you will be entitled to the requisite entries for the grand prize if you do!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$1,944.00!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!! Looks like, David knows his stuff!!! This could very well exceed $2,000!!!! Truly awesome people!!! Many thanks to the talent, effort and generosity of Mr. Maitz and Mr. King as well as the hopeful bidders!!!! This will do wonders for the fundraising bottom line!!!!

Perhaps unbeknownst to all but, Don Maitz goes way out of his way to not only contribute astounding art to these rare collectibles over the years, but also to undertake the contact and shipping to, Mr. King for his signature. He's been an awesome supporter of the Fundraiser for most of the years we've been doing them. So he deserves a round of support and if you're considering art for your rare books or looking for stand alone pieces for your collection please consider supporting, Don as well!! He deserves the nod for all he does for others!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

$1,944.00!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!! Looks like, David knows his stuff!!! This could very well exceed $2,000!!!! Truly awesome people!!! Many thanks to the talent, effort and generosity of Mr. Maitz and Mr. King as well as the hopeful bidders!!!! This will do wonders for the fundraising bottom line!!!!

Perhaps unbeknownst to all but, Don Maitz goes way out of his way to not only contribute astounding art to these rare collectibles over the years, but also to undertake the contact and shipping to, Mr. King for his signature. He's been an awesome supporter of the Fundraiser for most of the years we've been doing them. So he deserves a round of support and if you're considering art for your rare books or looking for stand alone pieces for your collection please consider supporting, Don as well!! He deserves the nod for all he does for others!!!!
    Thats fantastic

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Almost at $2k.... Amazing stuff

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful collectible and awesome item for whoever ends up with it. Congrats to all who put this one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Wonderful collectible and awesome item for whoever ends up with it. Congrats to all who put this one together.
    Its definitely something you don't see everyday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast