Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Rebound

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Are those in favor of 26 lettered, and no more, pleased or displeased that Paul is doing 26 lettered, 185 (+15) signed limited and several hundred deluxe editions of Misery?
    I have no problems with the number of misery (letttered, numbered, etc) since those are not rebound books - that is a "different press" or branch of his publishing arm. I for one would prefer only 26 lettered Dragon Rebound books. But maybe that is because I am one of the original 26. I like keeping those as separate from the Suntup press division and production numbers. If suntup is sustainable for Paul and allows him to get more of his books into peoples hands than that can allow for a low limitation on the rebound books. increasing the limitation of rebound books - opens a whole can of worms as detailed above (who gets in, how do you get in, what do you cap it at, etc.) and I am fortunate that I do not have to make those decisions. If I needed the increase in rebound numbers to help get other projects off the ground, for my own financial stability, etc then there might be reasons to add to those numbers.

Kind of like there are only 500 true DT sets possible (besides PC etc.) - if Paul did increase the limitation then there would still only be 26 possible complete sets - from the EOTD beginning
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Are those in favor of 26 lettered, and no more, pleased or displeased that Paul is doing 26 lettered, 185 (+15) signed limited and several hundred deluxe editions of Misery?
    With the initial EOTD Portfolio publication, SUNTUP established multiple tiers of limited editions to include both Lettered and #'d copies, each with different design characteristics and corresponding pricing tiers. With Misery, a like approach has been taken that is consistent with other publishers' approach to the production and corresponding release of Signed, Limited Editions.

From the onset, DRAGON REBOUND has been clear and established a Limitation of 26 Copies on the books it will produce. Again, to date, being consistent with that approach.

Doesn't bother me at all that SUNTUP is providing alternative limitations, and editions (#'d / Gift) as they are two separate publishing companies with established, successful portfolio models.

Simply one collector's opinion....
    I posted mine before reading your comment - but I share a similar opinion
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul is the creative genius here....whatever he decides I support, and this comes from a guy kicking himself because he did not get in on the action from the beginning.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Paul is the creative genius here....whatever he decides I support, and this comes from a guy kicking himself because he did not get in on the action from the beginning.
    I agree, I'm in the same boat, and couldn't have said it better myself. [Well, maybe a little better].
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I knew this would be like throwing the cat amongst the sparrows.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Much as I like that idea, it would double the production cost of each book. As these are rebounds, I think there is a ceiling on what is viable for people to pay.
    Definitely agree with this
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm confident Paul will make the best decisions.
    oh yeah!?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Paul, congrats on what appears to be another highly anticipated project.

Regarding the limitation, is the specific reason to increase simply an effort to ensure long term financial sustainability as suggested up thread? If that's the case, raise the price on each of the 26 subsequent Lettered editions to accommodate changes in production costs.

If it is to ensure others get a chance to own a Lettered copy my guess is you'd likely need more than an additional 26 to accommodate what appears to be high demand. The cycle and discussion would continue with each new release regarding increasing limitation.

I'd keep at 26. There will likely never be enough made to accommodate every collector.

Simply one collectors opinion....
    Thanks. To answer this question, if I were to increase the limitation it would be to allow more people to own the book. I am more interested in that than making more money off it. Profit has never been a motivator for me with DRE. I just love doing it and making people happy from buying these books. For Suntup, sure, profit is important because this is what I do full time, and I have to make a living. I've given everything I have and all of who I am to Suntup, and as long as I can keep doing it, I can keep doing what I love, and the collectors who buy the editions, can continue to get books that they will cherish. And of course, the small-business artisans who I support for these projects also benefit. It's a great win/win for everyone.

When IT hit the market, DRE was bombarded with people wanting in, and of course, many couldn't get in. Same old story of supply and demand. It's a situation with any limited book. So when I thought it through (for about two seconds), the only way to allow more people to enjoy the book would be to make 26 more.

But I would stop there. DRE is very different from Suntup. I would not consider doing a "numbered" edition for DRE. For me the lines are clear. If I'm publishing a book, then the typical three or two state deal makes sense. For me at least. For DRE, it's a lettered state and that's it. I would only consider increasing to 52. I know it would make 26 people very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    A few questions if 26 more are done... If there were to be a lottery, would it be open to anyone? Would the number of entrants be capped? I think it could get messy if 500 people sign up and only 26 are selected.
    Yes, IF I did increase, it would be open to everyone. Except Ari though. I don't know about capping the entrants, because I think it would be more fair not to. I'd set a cut off date to enter. I don't believe there will be that many people who would sign up though.

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I have no problems with the number of misery (letttered, numbered, etc) since those are not rebound books - that is a "different press" or branch of his publishing arm.
    So I don't consider DRE as a 'press', because it's not, and I also don't consider it a 'branch' of Suntup. They are really two completely separate beings. Maybe they are related, sort of like siblings, but they are each off doing their own thing. DRE takes 1st editions and puts new covers on them. SE publishes books. It's like a Dark Half kinda thing ya know...

I'm off to bed. Thank you all for the spirited discussion, and your continued enthusiasm over what I do. I know I've said it before, but it's a big part of what fuels me.

Peace.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'm a 26 purist.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Two things first off. One, I ask for forgiveness of my ignorance in this arena. FWIW, in my own "collecting rules", I have more or less completed my collection except for new works and have little interest in these new "anniversary" editions or rebounds. I figure I worked like hell to get a 1/1 edition so why now chase other, IMO redundant collectibles. Second, my hat is off to, Paul on these books and the Suntup publications for his excellent productions as well as his obvious passion. Dabbling in the re-bounds a bit for the HF I can appreciate the time, effort and commitment in bringing these things to market. Kudo's my friend.

So, having said all that I have a question. I assume that the rebound books being offered are 1/1 editions of various conditions. If that is so, then aren't a lot of 1/1 books that could be "True" 1/1 editions in peoples collections being eliminated in a way and converted to these collectibles? And isn't a rebound 1/1 less desirable/valuable than a true 1/1 edition in VG/FF/NF/etc condition? Assuming this to be the case then shouldn't some consideration be given to that aspect?

I'm not suggesting any form of judgement. Heck, I got my 1/1 UK/US editions or S/L of these titles that I want already, but it just seemed to me that in all the discussion regarding limitation size, etc. nothing was on the table regarding this aspect and its possible impact for other or newer collectors. Also, I am fully aware about the circumstance of "rescuing" a damaged true 1/1 edition that would be virtually worthless to a collector if say there was writing in it, a coffee spill, torn pages, etc. That is more or less what we did with the "Rebound" collectibles for the HF.

IDK, I just thought it might be a worthwhile subject for discourse/consideration. Then again, frequently I am considered a clueless, heretic, asshole, novice, shithead so what do I know right? lol lol lol

And again, Paul though I may not be buying everything you produce for my own eclectic reasons, I do know quality when I see it and man, you are doing some very inspired work with these labors of love!!!! Keep on keeping on, my friend!!!

Basically, if nothing else, I will appreciate whatever education I may get as a result of this post and that is the sole thrust of my questions.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, having said all that I have a question. I assume that the rebound books being offered are 1/1 editions of various conditions. If that is so, then aren't a lot of 1/1 books that could be "True" 1/1 editions in peoples collections being eliminated in a way and converted to these collectibles? And isn't a rebound 1/1 less desirable/valuable than a true 1/1 edition in VG/FF/NF/etc condition? Assuming this to be the case then shouldn't some consideration be given to that aspect?
    As someone new to collecting books, I’m of the opinion that if these rebounds are 1/1’s then owning one would satisfy my goal of owning a 1/1 of that particular book. I would still seek out an “un-rebound” copy for my collection, but if that wasn’t possible, I’d be happy with the rebound. Also, fwiw from this humble newbie, these particular rebounds are more desirable to me than an “un-rebound” (ugh is that the right word?). I’m sure that could change in the future, but for now I’d gladly sacrifice my 1/1 EOTD for a DR EOTD.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    As someone new to collecting books, I’m of the opinion that if these rebounds are 1/1’s then owning one would satisfy my goal of owning a 1/1 of that particular book. I would still seek out an “un-rebound” copy for my collection, but if that wasn’t possible, I’d be happy with the rebound. Also, fwiw from this humble newbie, these particular rebounds are more desirable to me than an “un-rebound” (ugh is that the right word?). I’m sure that could change in the future, but for now I’d gladly sacrifice my 1/1 EOTD for a DR EOTD.
    I hear ya. I learned early on that it was prudent and very helpful to set your own individual "rules/goals" for your collection and as such to each his own. Maybe this isn't really much for a discussion as, Paul is not trying to re-bind, Carries' or Night Shifts' and such, but is targeting the higher print run editions. Obviously, it would be ludicrous to try and do the former as opposed to the latter. lol

It was just food for thought/mental masturbation I suppose. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’d like to see something like this:

26 Lettered A-Z for the original owners. This allows them to keep their set of rebound books intact
    26 Lettered AA-ZZ open to the general public via lottery. These books have no rights to the next book. This allows some people to at least own one copy of a DRE book to show off to others.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

That's a good point Just because one edition might have more than the 26 doesn't mean every edition. Whatever works best for Paul is aces with me!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

...I have a question. I assume that the rebound books being offered are 1/1 editions of various conditions. If that is so, then aren't a lot of 1/1 books that could be "True" 1/1 editions in peoples collections being eliminated in a way and converted to these collectibles? And isn't a rebound 1/1 less desirable/valuable than a true 1/1 edition in VG/FF/NF/etc condition? Assuming this to be the case then shouldn't some consideration be given to that aspect?
    A very interesting and relevant question. How can a first edition be altered and still be considered a true first edition? I would think, but not assume, that the moment the binding or dust jacket is altered the book is no longer in its "as issued" state and thus no longer a true first edition. Would interest in Dragon Rebound editions be as fervent if a 2nd or 20th printing were used instead? I'm guessing yes. The main attractions (for me at least) are: 1) the incredible designs that Paul is creating and 2) the is being rebound. If 'Salem's Lot had been the first rebound project offered I would have tried to get a copy but the edition state itself would have had no impact on my decision to purchase. I have indicated as much to Paul as I believe Dragon Rebound books to be works of art and craftsmanship first and foremost.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    ...I have a question. I assume that the rebound books being offered are 1/1 editions of various conditions. If that is so, then aren't a lot of 1/1 books that could be "True" 1/1 editions in peoples collections being eliminated in a way and converted to these collectibles? And isn't a rebound 1/1 less desirable/valuable than a true 1/1 edition in VG/FF/NF/etc condition? Assuming this to be the case then shouldn't some consideration be given to that aspect?
    A very interesting and relevant question. How can a first edition be altered and still be considered a true first edition? I would think, but not assume, that the moment the binding or dust jacket is altered the book is no longer in its "as issued" state and thus no longer a true first edition. Would interest in Dragon Rebound editions be as fervent if a 2nd or 20th printing were used instead? I'm guessing yes. The main attractions (for me at least) are: 1) the incredible designs that Paul is creating and 2) the is being rebound. If 'Salem's Lot had been the first rebound project offered I would have tried to get a copy but the edition state itself would have had no impact on my decision to purchase. I have indicated as much to Paul as I believe Dragon Rebound books to be works of art and craftsmanship first and foremost.
    I have to respectfully disagree. The starting point for ANY rebound has to be a first edition IMHO.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am not a Dragon Rebound member but I would like to see both. Having said that I think they need to be a set. So 26 sets and call it good.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Now - I LOVE how this April fools prank has sparked the next Rebound endeavour. It was a hell of a good-looking edition of one of King’s top tier books, and to see it realised is cool. When life gives you April Fools lemons, what does Suntup do? Makes goddamn lemonade..
    +1

This was a pretty amazing development to watch happen in real time. What a community!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Only make 12.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

As a former DRE owner I would agree with 26 as well. I simply couldn't afford IT as much as that disappointed me and if I couldn't have them all then I couldn't have any. Odd I know but that's how I am. So I sold my EOTD(which was signed!) and Firestarter. I didn't purchase these to sell as I loved them(never did get to see Firestarter in person though) but as stated above I just couldn't swing it anymore and I hope a fellow collector has them and loves them just as much. It's a tricky road to travel. Which path do you choose? On one hand you want to keep original DRE owners happy and have their special limitation. On the other you want more people to be able to own one. Would I love to be able to own another of these editions? Of course. Do I deserve to? I'm not so sure.
    Either way, it will be gorgeous!

Anyone else still have their Letter?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Which one?
    referring to the chart on the first page...

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree. The starting point for ANY rebound has to be a first edition IMHO.
    Fair enough. But is it still truly a first edition from a collector's perspective after conversion?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From a collector's perspective after conversion, it should be viewed for what it is - a work of art.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. I have a full DR/Suntup set of letters and numbers.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast