As some of you might be aware, the site has been running on an aging version of the Forum software for quite a while now and we are starting to see some consequences of that (the recent post corruption and the (albeit temporary) loss of Br!an)

There was an attempt sometime back to upgrade which was so fraught with problems during the testing, it was abandoned and we never went through with upgrading the live site.

I am now looking at the upgrade again and with RF's blessing I have a lot more access to the sites inner workings and will be doing some local testing of the upgrade - none of this will affect anybody using the live site until we are happy with the upgrade plan. There is also no deadline or timescale for this -it will happen when it's ready.

As well as the upgrade I'd like to get some feedback from everyone of any little issues/bugs/annoyances that the current version has. Two reasons for this:

1. It's useful to check to see if the problem is fixed by an upgrade
2. I can get more knowledge on how and where these issues occur.

A good example would be the toobar in the editor I am using to add this thread. The last Icon is missing and I just see some text "Wrap [SPECIAL] tags around selected text". These are the kind of things I am looking to get fixed.

I'm not really looking for "Can we have this new thing?" ideas, that comes later. Right now I'd like to get the current functionality as good as it can be on the latest version of the software.

Appreciate everyones input on this.