Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: May Nocturnal Readers Box

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well said, Simon!!!!
    +1
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well said, Simon!!!!
    +1
    +1
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perfect Simon. 100% agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't it interesting everyone agrees with Simon (me included), yet NRB didn't think that way to begin with. Shame it took such an outcry from the customer base for such a period of time before the obvious became aware to them.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It took a fair amount of guts for Simonsteele to actually show up here and post a compelling apology.

It was more important to hear a cogent account of the "customer" experience from stroppygoblin "Simon Mason".

What happens now is in the hands of the folks at NRB.

There was a time ~11 years ago where Cemetery Dance was questioned here regarding their customer service (or lack of service).

On 9/1/2010, Brian James Freeman from Cemetery Dance posted (Thread here post #2024) and helped begin the public resurrection of CD's reputation.

Cemetery Dance didn't need our site, but they (IMO) saw an opportunity to directly respond to their customers (sometimes referred to as "collectors"), and resolve issues to a large community-often in one post rather than sending 100's of emails to answer a similar question.

The world is greatly different today than it was was 8+ years ago, but most businesses that provide outstanding customer service in their market niche do well.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I feel that I should make a response as well, since I was active in this conversation. There is a good discussion going on here. I too, want to commend Sam for coming onto the site and making a statement as well as apologizing to this community. As Jerome said, it does take guts. I also agree with Simon and many other comments made.

Sam - I want to break a couple things down from a fellow business owner to another; as well as a fellow Marine to another (Semper Fi). Now, I understand how difficult it can be to start a business, let alone push through the ups and, especially, downs to see it gain some legs and hopefully go forth into longevity. This is a challenging experience you are going through, with a tremendous amount of negative feedback (trust me no one ever wants to have to deal with a situation like this) alas it is still upon you.

One thing that I think is vital is, to be able to separate personal life with business. Especially from a forward (customer) facing perspective. Now of course we are all human, things happen. Much of which is unfortunately out of our control. I caution you though, with an outpouring of personal ailments to your customer base especially with a base that doesn't 'know' you very well - yet. It tends to borderline a quick rectification by way of guilt. A way to stifle feedback. It is very difficult for someone to speak their frustration with NRB, the recent situation with Salem’s, when you drop personal news on that level and can muddy the actual apology. It sucks when your world is spinning, I know it. But bottom line is you do have a business, and that business has customers. Customers that are paying you money to run that business to the level of expectation you have set, not them.

As a Marine, it is instilled upon us to do the best that we can at any task that is thrown at us with as much integrity as possible. To understand that things may not go as planned, all hell could break loose, but we must do our best to persevere no matter how much it hurts, physically or emotionally. A lot of this bleeds into the professional realm. As a business leader, or business owner (large or small) it is critical to tackle these things and do so in a way that you would want your employees to emulate. A way that you would want your customers to respect. Things happen, we get that. But an apology will always be more sincere if it is direct, without strings, no matter how many things are at play. People will respect that, will be inspired by it, and will be more likely to give you another shot.

I know I know, who am I to even lecture you, or anyone for that matter. I write this, because I do care. I care about the collecting community, and you better believe I care about my brother and sister Marines, all of my extended family in arms.

I know this situation isnt' easy, and I hope that you take this as a learning experience and apply it. This Dark Tower Forum is a solid group. Many mature ones in the bunch. A lot of smart folks (some ‘wise’ guys and gals too, but it wouldn't be fun without them).

I leave you with this. If we aren't able to empty our cups from time to time, it would constantly overflow.

Hope that makes sense.

I wish you the best.

PS - I am terribly sorry about your Mother’s diagnosis. I also want to congratulate you on your new born. You are taking on a lot, hang in there.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Traveler Samsteele will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsteele View Post
    Hey everyone! Thanks for getting the registration done for me Mr. Bender Jr.! So I meant to get this out to you much sooner, but rightly so I've been blocked from like 90% of the FB groups, and I tried a couple times to register on here, but to no avail. So I just wanted to start out with an apology. I read through the thread and see the intense hate that my actions have warranted and wanted to say that I understand. I don't want to make any excuses (but I will really quick because there is a reason for my actions). So right before we launched Salem's Lot, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, three days after we launched my daughter was born. This, plus the book release and the unfortunate news we received minutes before caused a shitload of stress...thats mounted on Major depression and ptsd from my time in the Marines. Again, I see your point of view and agree wholeheartedly. I was shitty, immature, and was incredibly unprofessional. I honestly just wanted to do something cool for you guys, and it didn't work out. I never meant to swindle anyone...I don't care about money that much.

I want to hear all your feedback! No one is blocked from our FB page anymore, and hasn't been since a few days after. Feel free to drop any criticism you see fit, and we will do what we can to hopefully mend the issue. I want to say that I really do love the collector community, and being a collector myself I feel more shitty than you know. I am not asking for your forgiveness, or try to lure you back, or anything, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for how I acted and no matter what, I will be SO FUCKING NICE, you might kick me out, but I would be ok with that.
    Firstly, let me thank you for making the effort to join the site, it does show a certain willingness to make things right.
    In case you don’t associate my name here with my Facebook login, I’m Simon Mason whom you sent the email to that initiated much of the feedback. It serves no purpose to resurrect its contents, but the original message is still pertanant- it’s not the mistakes you make, but how you deal with them that’s important. Customers will not always be happy, sometimes this will be out of your hands, however when it is in your control, you should do everything you can to make it right.

Announcing a signed limited book before it was confirmed was at best naive and your handling of the fall out was clumsy. Many collectors signed up for the monthly box JUST to get this book and when it didn’t appear were justifiably annoyed. As these extra subscriptions would never have happened without the option of the S/L, what you should have done would have been to apologise for the last minute let down and IMMEDIATELY offer a refund to anyone who wanted it. You wouldn’t be out of pocket as you had not yet had to order additional items for that next box and you might have kept a number of those new customers as well. Those that only wanted the opportunity of getting the S/L would also not have been out of pocket and would most probably have commended you for your honest business practices- a win/win rather than the massive backlash that you got just to keep a few extra $$ from new subscriptions (all of which I am sure cancelled immediately)

I thank you for your general apology and truly hope that the experience has enlightened you.

I do see that. And I totally agree with you. I think I was just angry with the name calling and people saying that I was trying to swindle them, and let my emotions control my response. Obviously that can't happen. I would never try and swindle anyone, that not what we do, or even care to do. We have thousands of subscribers, and the bump from this sale was not what you probably think it was, around 50. So it wouldn't even make sense (of course this is all from my perspective) but I do know what it looks like from the outside now. I am sorry to you especially and to anyone that I reacted to negatively. It means more that a community like this exists and that I try and make this right with them. Simon, if you wouldn't mind, send me an email, so we can talk about making this right, I have a few ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I feel that I should make a response as well, since I was active in this conversation. There is a good discussion going on here. I too, want to commend Sam for coming onto the site and making a statement as well as apologizing to this community. As Jerome said, it does take guts. I also agree with Simon and many other comments made.

Sam - I want to break a couple things down from a fellow business owner to another; as well as a fellow Marine to another (Semper Fi). Now, I understand how difficult it can be to start a business, let alone push through the ups and, especially, downs to see it gain some legs and hopefully go forth into longevity. This is a challenging experience you are going through, with a tremendous amount of negative feedback (trust me no one ever wants to have to deal with a situation like this) alas it is still upon you.

One thing that I think is vital is, to be able to separate personal life with business. Especially from a forward (customer) facing perspective. Now of course we are all human, things happen. Much of which is unfortunately out of our control. I caution you though, with an outpouring of personal ailments to your customer base especially with a base that doesn't 'know' you very well - yet. It tends to borderline a quick rectification by way of guilt. A way to stifle feedback. It is very difficult for someone to speak their frustration with NRB, the recent situation with Salem’s, when you drop personal news on that level and can muddy the actual apology. It sucks when your world is spinning, I know it. But bottom line is you do have a business, and that business has customers. Customers that are paying you money to run that business to the level of expectation you have set, not them.

As a Marine, it is instilled upon us to do the best that we can at any task that is thrown at us with as much integrity as possible. To understand that things may not go as planned, all hell could break loose, but we must do our best to persevere no matter how much it hurts, physically or emotionally. A lot of this bleeds into the professional realm. As a business leader, or business owner (large or small) it is critical to tackle these things and do so in a way that you would want your employees to emulate. A way that you would want your customers to respect. Things happen, we get that. But an apology will always be more sincere if it is direct, without strings, no matter how many things are at play. People will respect that, will be inspired by it, and will be more likely to give you another shot.

I know I know, who am I to even lecture you, or anyone for that matter. I write this, because I do care. I care about the collecting community, and you better believe I care about my brother and sister Marines, all of my extended family in arms.

I know this situation isnt' easy, and I hope that you take this as a learning experience and apply it. This Dark Tower Forum is a solid group. Many mature ones in the bunch. A lot of smart folks (some ‘wise’ guys and gals too, but it wouldn't be fun without them).

I leave you with this. If we aren't able to empty our cups from time to time, it would constantly overflow.

Hope that makes sense.

I wish you the best.

PS - I am terribly sorry about your Mother’s diagnosis. I also want to congratulate you on your new born. You are taking on a lot, hang in there.

Hey Devil Dog, thanks for the advice, I just wanted to say that I mentioned the issues because I wanted people to know what I was dealing with. Not to get pity, or stifle feedback. Thats why after I said what the ailments were, I reenforced that I agreed I was being a dick, wholeheartedly. I hope it doesn't cheapen the apology, because it is sincere. Thanks for the condolences, and the congratulations. I've always told my other daughter that she can't let others dictate her mood, and here I am acting like a dickhead. Thanks for the advice, it will definitely be taken into account!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

onward and upward brother.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Samsteele View Post
    Simon, if you wouldn't mind, send me an email, so we can talk about making this right, I have a few ideas. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    email sent.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Hope that makes sense.

I wish you the best.

It's funny, I tried to convey this to Vincent as well when he was sending me ignorant emails and calling me to the lowest when i asked for my refund. I thought I had to buy 3 months so I did. He would not refund me until i threatened him. I am not going to post them as when he finally did relent and refunded me, I gave my word they would never see the light of day. I told him in the last exchange (and I will say it again to him now that he is here and seems to be taking this seriously and without anger now) that King collectors are a passionate breed. Books are a very emotional thing for people. When the masses thought there was a King S/L coming... they got excited. Emotions came into play. I wished him luck with his business and hoped he had taken my words seriously then I seen Simons issue. I will give him credit for trying as it sincerely does seem that he is now. Is the damage already done and it is too late? I am not sure... but I do echo your thoughts on the customers. I run a store and without them... I have no store.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

+1 simon and jack. Very thoughtful replies and having Sam show up here deserves some kudos. Attempting to undo some damage while possibly incurring more wrath deserves some respect. I can't say if I will be a return customer in the future myself but it's certainly not a dead issue. You live and learn.
    And prior Air Force over here

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I appreciate Sam addressing Simon's concerns. But, the reality is that May box was very underwhelming. The DT cap was nice but cheaply made.
    The books were just average and the rest of the stuff was kind of juvenile, in my opinion. I won't be renewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    +1 simon and jack. Very thoughtful replies and having Sam show up here deserves some kudos. Attempting to undo some damage while possibly incurring more wrath deserves some respect. I can't say if I will be a return customer in the future myself but it's certainly not a dead issue. You live and learn.
    If a bribe would help, I can send you a signed copy of Unbury Carol. Just shoot us an email...just throwing it out there!

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    I appreciate Sam addressing Simon's concerns. But, the reality is that May box was very underwhelming. The DT cap was nice but cheaply made.
    The books were just average and the rest of the stuff was kind of juvenile, in my opinion. I won't be renewing.
    Appreciate the feedback!! To each their own. May has a shirt....if you want to see it, let me know (that goes for everyone) Its a Robert McCammon Shirt.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That was April.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

WTB:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You flyboys (and girls) always have your heads in the clouds, if you ask me.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That was April.
    Yes, Brian is right, the one that was just received, April.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well ... that was an interesting read.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I should add an update...

Vincent (Samsteele) has both publicly apologised to the community and also personally to me for his email response. I truly believe he regrets what was said and is doing his hardest to rectify that, including a couple of generous gestures to help with the Fund raiser.

As I said before, people make mistakes in life and it is how we deal with those mistakes that is important. Vincent and his company have learned a good lesson from this and I think it will serve to create a positive experience going forward. As far as I'm concerned, what has happened is in the past and I do not feel the need to dwell on such things. If there is anyone else out there that still has a grievance with TNB then I suggest you contact Vincent directly, I am sure something can be worked out.

I hope Vincent can make time to join in with more of the sites discussions and perhaps even start a collection thread, being a part of this community is a valuable insight to the thoughts, feelings, needs and wants of us 'collector types'
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent (Samsteele) has both publicly apologised to the community and also personally to me for his email response. I truly believe he regrets what was said and is doing his hardest to rectify that, including a couple of generous gestures to help with the Fund raiser.

As I said before, people make mistakes in life and it is how we deal with those mistakes that is important. Vincent and his company have learned a good lesson from this and I think it will serve to create a positive experience going forward. As far as I'm concerned, what has happened is in the past and I do not feel the need to dwell on such things. If there is anyone else out there that still has a grievance with TNB then I suggest you contact Vincent directly, I am sure something can be worked out.

I hope Vincent can make time to join in with more of the sites discussions and perhaps even start a collection thread, being a part of this community is a valuable insight to the thoughts, feelings, needs and wants of us 'collector types'
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks for the update. I didn’t think he’d publicly apologize. I impressed that he did that. Thanks for being the voice of the collectors on this, Simon.

Thanks for righting things with the community, Vincent.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear that things are getting worked on !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Thanks Simon, for being gracious in accepting my apology! And the the community, I hope to add some great stuff for us collectors in the near future. And yes please, if anyone has any concerns, feel free to contact me, or if you are interested in any type of collaborations, or know anyone who is, let me know!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast