Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: May Nocturnal Readers Box

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the email. Bought one that I'll probably resell later on.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ended up corresponding via facebook messenger with them today - big problem getting the email/link - I never got one either via email. I guess they learned a bit from this slight hiccup...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

There will be plenty of books for everyone.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    There will be plenty of books for everyone.
    Seems so.

They claim a 2000 limitation. They will have them available for the public since King didn't sign any.

It's a little strange that we have no idea of the book quality, art or extras.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

A subscriber of theirs joked about buying multiple copies for other non-subscribers. She had her two orders cancelled, subscription cancelled, and blocked from their Facebook group.

Don't incur the wrath of NRB I guess.

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Long time lurker, limited poster unfortunately but love the site, community and info shared. I'd like to be more active here.

Re NRB, caveat emptor...

I love the concept and IMO the content has been real nice in their monthly boxes, but their business sense seems lacking. I cancelled my subscription earlier this year (just too much to read and swag so I needed a breather) yet they still kept sending boxes and telling me 'oops, last one promise' and then sending another, no refunds on my credit card.

So I checked out the BBB and saw they have a D- rating.
    https://www.bbb.org/nashville/busine...le-tn-37169601

Sorry it's not a positive post but although you guys don't know me, I feel like I know you and wanted to share with the group.

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

BTW, CD Pubs has an A+ rating
    https://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/publishers-book/cemetery-dance-publications-in-forest-hill-md-23011435

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Joe Lansdale, Anne Rice, Robert McCammon and Richard Laymon listed for next box. Love all those writers!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thank you all for help
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by billstand View Post
    Long time lurker, limited poster unfortunately but love the site, community and info shared. I'd like to be more active here.

Re NRB, caveat emptor...

I love the concept and IMO the content has been real nice in their monthly boxes, but their business sense seems lacking. I cancelled my subscription earlier this year (just too much to read and swag so I needed a breather) yet they still kept sending boxes and telling me 'oops, last one promise' and then sending another, no refunds on my credit card.

Sorry it's not a positive post but although you guys don't know me, I feel like I know you and wanted to share with the group.

Thanks for the feedback. Latest from the owners. Copies for sale today!! Its after 12 here.

The emails said don't share the link, but offering to buy them for someone else is the exact same thing. Even if you joke about it, still not cool. Many will disagree, but we are not here to kiss up to the collectors. We are here to help add amazing books to your collections. In the last two updates we asked people not to share the link with anyone and what the result would be, so there should be no surprise when people are blocked.

We do this for YOU! Because we love our community, and have fun coming up with stuff and trying to get some amazing, exclusive stuff for YOU!

We started this so that we could send out great reads. The ability to get this books published how we want is just icing on the cake for us, but sadly, with how its going, it might be our last. Shame we had another title as well and have a new foreword being written for it :/

We will open up Salem's Lot tomorrow for anyone else who wants to buy.

Have a great rest of the day, and if there are any subscribers who still don't have a link to purchase a box, let me know and we will provide one.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Joe Lansdale, Anne Rice, Robert McCammon and Richard Laymon listed for next box. Love all those writers!
    the 'items inspired by' is an interesting caveat though!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, just ordered one, but the order process was extreamly painful, and it seemed as if my order didn't go through so I kept trying, but it "appears" it went through since I got an order confirmation.

However, I am not sure I understand exactly what I ordered. It says a "special" edition. I guess I am trying to figure out if that falls in my zone of collecting or not. It sounds like there is no limitation right? So its not a limited edition, just a "special" edition, which in my mind maybe isn't that much better then a 2nd edition, which I generally don't collect.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

They stated the limitation was 2000.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Re NRB, caveat emptor...

Thanks for sharing! I ran into the same excuses when I cancelled after the Gwendy's Button Box edition last year. They are obviously young and
    not very business savvy and their customer service is lacking.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Re NRB, caveat emptor...

billstand, glad to hear from a long time member. Please continue to post!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

Re NRB, caveat emptor...

Thanks for sharing! I ran into the same excuses when I cancelled after the Gwendy's Button Box edition last year. They are obviously young and

They are pretty saavy in making money. I will give you a chance to buy a signed Stephen King book for $150 if you buy 3 months worth of book boxes from me only $90. If you dispute the charges you will by $17 for the dispute charges and i will never cancel your subscriptions anyway. So sign up now and dont miss out. Nevermind that i do not have an agreement from Stephen King to sign the books. and Br!an was being picky too, what materials are being used in the book? who cares. Its going to be great. Please stop looking behind the curtain. quit looking behind the curtain. UUGH.

PS if you criticize me, i am cutting off your box supply and your order. (you might get a refund). quit asking questions. ARGGG.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

^ Nailed it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Re NRB, caveat emptor...

They are pretty saavy in making money. I will give you a chance to buy a signed Stephen King book for $150 if you buy 3 months worth of book boxes from me only $90. If you dispute the charges you will by $17 for the dispute charges and i will never cancel your subscriptions anyway. So sign up now and dont miss out. Nevermind that i do not have an agreement from Stephen King to sign the books. and Br!an was being picky too, what materials are being used in the book? who cares. Its going to be great. Please stop looking behind the curtain. quit looking behind the curtain. UUGH.

PS if you criticize me, i am cutting off your box supply and your order. (you might get a refund). quit asking questions. ARGGG.

So funny. And so true.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Re NRB, caveat emptor...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

These guys/gals are the biggest liars out there.
    The whole weirdly worded secret announcement on 4/2/2018 came across as a lame April Fools joke ...that was late.
    I hope they ban me for a negative comment about them.
    King was never going to sign for them.
    Their lies are so transparent.
    Taking a crazy, unwinnable position that any dispute results in a $17 charge is funny.
    I'm disputing my charge.
    I have a feeling I'll prevail. Now they can ban my IP....love to see that.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone invited them to post in this forum to explain themselves?

John

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

”Shame we had another title as well and have a new foreword being written for it :/ “
    Had to laugh at that part.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Has anyone invited them to post in this forum to explain themselves?

John
    I know they were invited on collecting Facebook groups and chose not to.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a snippet of my conversation with the owner. It wasn't a friendly chat and I won't bore you all with the long story, but I thought you may appreciate these few comments:

Me: Anyway, you want to block people who piss you off, go right ahead. Its not just me that thinks you have fucked up your reputation today, it is MANY collectors.

Him: When the collectors come out with a book that I want, then it'll be a problem. The customer is not aleays right, that's PC sensitive whiny bullshit.

Me: Hahhahahaha You mean like the awesome Suntup Misery edition put together by a collector? The edition that was good enough to actually secure Kings signature?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    This is a snippet of my conversation with the owner. It wasn't a friendly chat and I won't bore you all with the long story, but I thought you may appreciate these few comments:

Me: Anyway, you want to block people who piss you off, go right ahead. Its not just me that thinks you have fucked up your reputation today, it is MANY collectors.

Him: When the collectors come out with a book that I want, then it'll be a problem. The customer is not aleays right, that's PC sensitive whiny bullshit.

Me: Hahhahahaha You mean like the awesome Suntup Misery edition put together by a collector? The edition that was good enough to actually secure Kings signature?
    NRB can take a flyin' fuck at a rollin' donut

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast