Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: May Nocturnal Readers Box

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

NRB really jumped the gun - no signed copies now. Bad business decision to announce that and get subscribers before they had a deal.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    NRB really jumped the gun - no signed copies now. Bad business decision to announce that and get subscribers before they had a deal.
    Where did you see that?? I haven't gotten an email...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FB pm

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

this whole nocturnal readers box mega announcement has been so confusing that i forgot to resubscribe.

It is difficult to beat down the completist tendency in my collecting habit, but somewhat rewarding when something like this happens.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

And this post: If I listen to The Listener on Audible, does that make me the listener? 🤔 Seriously though, such a great book, you guys should check it out if you haven't already!
    About the King box; we are saddened to tell you all that Stephen King will be going on tour for The Outsiders and will not be available to sign any of Salem's Lot for us. We were just as bummed to hear this news as, I'm sure, many of you will be. So, that means all the boxes will be the same price, $75 USD +shipping. Boxes go on sale in just a couple of hours for current subscribers (12p CST). Get ready and Good Luck!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Where did you see that?? I haven't gotten an email...
    They just posted the announcement on FB
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't get a PM, but saw the post. What a big mess. I wonder how many people will just say screw it to the whole thing...?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I subscribed today - purely for the chance of getting the S/L. I have zero interest in the previous boxes and have requested a cancellation.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

whoa
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Simon, you had to subscribe to the April box which was cut off a few days ago in order to get this one anyway. Possible some will be left for public purchase in a few days. It is still technically a limited edition.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

And this post: If I listen to The Listener on Audible, does that make me the listener? Seriously though, such a great book, you guys should check it out if you haven't already!
    About the King box; we are saddened to tell you all that Stephen King will be going on tour for The Outsiders and will not be available to sign any of Salem's Lot for us. We were just as bummed to hear this news as, I'm sure, many of you will be. So, that means all the boxes will be the same price, $75 USD +shipping. Boxes go on sale in just a couple of hours for current subscribers (12p CST). Get ready and Good Luck!
    Is it me or is it ridiculous how they literally hid the bad news with the “.” filler lines? Kind of like, “check this out and oh, by the way, you’re screwed.”
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    And this post: If I listen to The Listener on Audible, does that make me the listener? Seriously though, such a great book, you guys should check it out if you haven't already!
    Is it me or is it ridiculous how they literally hid the bad news with the “.” filler lines? Kind of like, “check this out and oh, by the way, you’re screwed.”
    That's why I disregarded the post originally. I read the first part and ignored the rest.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    That's why I disregarded the post originally. I read the first part and ignored the rest.
    Hmmm. And too late for an April Fools gag. Well, I’m glad I got that Long Walk t-shirt at least, but sounds like it might be best to pass on their subscription service.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon, you had to subscribe to the April box which was cut off a few days ago in order to get this one anyway. Possible some will be left for public purchase in a few days. It is still technically a limited edition.
    before the announcement of no signature, I IM'd them and asked if I would be getting the offer even though I only signed up today. I was told yes...

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

And this post: If I listen to The Listener on Audible, does that make me the listener? 🤔 Seriously though, such a great book, you guys should check it out if you haven't already!
    Hmmm...I thought I read that the moderator on King's site said there would be no signing dates for The Outsiders?

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hmmm...I thought I read that the moderator on King's site said there would be no signing dates for The Outsiders?
    Correction -The Outsider

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone have this link that is being talked about on FB? I assume it will be in the mail @12:00 CST but it looks like some people have it already?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    anyone have this link that is being talked about on FB? I assume it will be in the mail @12:00 CST but it looks like some people have it already?
    No, and I subscribed to the damn April box just for this. Anyone else get it yet?

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, and I subscribed to the damn April box just for this. Anyone else get it yet?
    ....not yet

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

nope

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here. Shouldn't have trusted any "business" that uses a gmail address.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

I got the email a couple hours ago.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

So those that have ordered, when you got the link, did it say one box per household?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    So those that have ordered, when you got the link, did it say one box per household?
    They sent me a link to order a copy of Salems LOT They said each copy will be a subscription. i ordered two 1 for me and 1 for Lot Guy.

$30 subscription $80 for book. Just have to remember to cancel a subscription. Sure glad there was no signed copies. Many of their emails are being rejected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast