Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: May Nocturnal Readers Box

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From the e-mail:
    "Also my parents started their horror company Horror Bees. Their first month is "The Blob (1988)" and then "Piranha (1978)" and "Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984)" for November and December respectively. They have a few months already on their site, but the calendar is already planned for a year, and year two is still being pitched to studios but I think they may be done soon. Anyways if you like horror movies, check it out, if not please don't take any drama their way.

horrorbees.com"

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    ...please don't take any drama their way.
    What the? If he doesn’t want any drama taken to his parents, he shouldn’t have tied his name to their company. I’m not saying I or many people would do that but you just know there’ll be a few who do. He’s an odd duck, this guy.

I haven’t followed it much lately, does anyone know if the majority of cancelled customers are getting their refunds?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    What the? If he doesn’t want any drama taken to his parents, he shouldn’t have tied his name to their company. I’m not saying I or many people would do that but you just know there’ll be a few who do. He’s an odd duck, this guy.

I haven’t followed it much lately, does anyone know if the majority of cancelled customers are getting their refunds?
    I'm still reading comments from people who haven't received either a June box or a refund. July's are still delayed, August should have been shipped this week, and God knows where the Salems is at.

But you know, mums company is up and running so that's good right?

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

I'm still reading comments from people who haven't received either a June box or a refund. July's are still delayed, August should have been shipped this week, and God knows where the Salems is at.

But you know, mums company is up and running so that's good right?
    Wow. Man, getting a subscriber business to work can be very profitable and it seems like it was working for him. All he had to do is treat customers with a modicum of respect. It’s really unbelievable. Why don’t we start one up? There’s a whole group of people dying to have their boxes back.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a refund for everything - thru my CC and thru Paypal. I wasn't going down with the ship. I hope they can work out their problems but I don't want to be a part of it. I figure if the King box actually happens, I'll buy one after the fact.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Chatty

What’s so special about this King box anyway? That Salem’s Lot looked like something out of a cereal box.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The ToS for Nocturnal Readers Box and Horror Bees is 98% identical.

The only difference: the Horror Bees site doesn't have the sentence with the $16 dispute fee

My Mood
    Chatty

Default May Nocturnal Readers Box

What are their two domains? We can do a simple WHOIS lookup to see if they’re the same owner...

https://whois.icann.org/en

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So for the Salem's lot book, whats the deadline to file a dispute without being left holding the bag?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What’s so special about this King box anyway? That Salem’s Lot looked like something out of a cereal box.
    Originally it was supposed to have a certain number of signed copies available but that didn't happen.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Originally it was supposed to have a certain number of signed copies available but that didn't happen.
    Ahh right right. Geez so much crap has happened since the signature fiasco I completely forgot about that.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I got a refund for everything - thru my CC and thru Paypal. I wasn't going down with the ship. I hope they can work out their problems but I don't want to be a part of it. I figure if the King box actually happens, I'll buy one after the fact.
    You chose ... wisely.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    You chose ... wisely.
    It’s killing me that I can’t remember where that line is from. LOTR?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You chose ... wisely.
    One hint.. Indiana Jones!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    You chose ... wisely.
    One hint.. Indiana Jones!
    Dammit the holy grail! How could I forget that here.. 🤦*♂️

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

My cc refunded me for July and Aug, but not for the King box yet. I have to wait 90 days and then they'll credit me if they don't hear back from him. Fingers crossed. This saga just keeps getting crazier and crazier. I can't believe he had the audacity to promote his parents business while still owing his customers tons of products.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

You chose ... wisely.
    Yeah, didn't want my face to dry up and blow away!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    My cc refunded me for July and Aug, but not for the King box yet. I have to wait 90 days and then they'll credit me if they don't hear back from him. Fingers crossed. This saga just keeps getting crazier and crazier. I can't believe he had the audacity to promote his parents business while still owing his customers tons of products.
    He needs a professional wrangler - he's like a small scale Trump of the Monthly Horror Box.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't reeled him in and taken over communications on social media and with customers long ago. I think that's when his true colors started to show and turned a lot of people off that were actually being patient and sympathetic.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What the hell is horror bees??

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Supposedly his parents monthly box company for B-rate horror flicks on DVD/Bluray

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Supposedly his parents monthly box company for B-rate horror flicks on DVD/Bluray
    oh jesus, seriously? because that's juuust what needs to be happening right now. This guy is a grade A idiot. In it's purest form!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What are their two domains? We can do a simple WHOIS lookup to see if they’re the same owner...

https://whois.icann.org/en
    I looked up both. One is through go-daddy/wild west domains. other is through Namecheap. Both are using proxys to hide their data so you can't see who actually owns them.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would be shocked if anyone does business with these people.... Either box. What a horrible thing to do to customer/fans and just people in general.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I never ordered anything from this company, but I'm glad to see people getting refunds. You just can't make this stuff up.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast