Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: May Nocturnal Readers Box

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I should add an update...

Vincent (Samsteele) has both publicly apologised to the community and also personally to me for his email response. I truly believe he regrets what was said and is doing his hardest to rectify that, including a couple of generous gestures to help with the Fund raiser.

As I said before, people make mistakes in life and it is how we deal with those mistakes that is important. Vincent and his company have learned a good lesson from this and I think it will serve to create a positive experience going forward. As far as I'm concerned, what has happened is in the past and I do not feel the need to dwell on such things. If there is anyone else out there that still has a grievance with TNB then I suggest you contact Vincent directly, I am sure something can be worked out.

I hope Vincent can make time to join in with more of the sites discussions and perhaps even start a collection thread, being a part of this community is a valuable insight to the thoughts, feelings, needs and wants of us 'collector types'
    Well said.

John

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great all around. I also saw NRB is donating to DT's fundraiser. Always great when things turn around for the better. Kudos to all involved.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Great all around. I also saw NRB is donating to DT's fundraiser. Always great when things turn around for the better. Kudos to all involved.
    Info on NRB's donation to our fundraiser:
    https://mailchi.mp/9ef392556f77/sale...r?e=69edf8ac1f

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it is a good idea...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Vincent, it's good to see you here.

I appreciate the public apology and all you are doing to rectify the situation. I also appreciate the donation to the fundraiser as I am sure the libraries do also.

I want to apologize myself. I should not have rhetorically called out your masculinity. I should have said, "stepped up" instead of "manned up."

I canceled my subscription, after a year, a little more than a week ago, about the time Vincent joined the site but before he could post. When canceling the NRB site asks for a reason. I explained myself and Vincent replied...

My comment...

Since you've asked why I'm canceling my subscription, I'm happy to explain.

I'm a King collector. You have abused the King collecting community. There are people who purchased your April box, so they could have a chance to purchase the King box based upon King signed books probably being available. Claiming King would be signing books was an error in judgment. Whether or not you intended to mislead people about King signing by saying things such as "It looks like we will have a guaranteed quantity," the result was that you did so. I'm willing to wager that King declined to sign books for you because you were already promising he would. He declined to sign for you "as a matter of principle" after all.

You were then insulting to several members of the King collecting community, including calling people trolls and claiming that they were not your customers. I feel that you should have manned up and apologized. Instead you chose to argue and delete negative comments where you could.

Your 'Salem's Lot book is now less collectible than it would have been because of this debacle you've created.
    Vincent's reply...

Hey Brian, I just read your cancellation notice and agree with what you've said. I shit the bed. I disagree about manning up though. I responded to the first 4 or 5 comments where people started saying that I misled them, but after that it got kind of gross. In an error of judgement I deleted comments and blocked people.

I have reached out to a few members affected and apologized, things were good with them. All others I have attempted to reach out to but I've either been blocked or am being ignored. Except, the person I'm sure you saw the aforementioned comments--Simon.

Not as a huge excuse but my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer two days before, my daughter was born a few days after, and I've been under a huge amount of stress. On top of that, major depression and PTSD. I would love to make a more appropriate apology, to the community but I am blocked from the groups, and I've tried to sign up in the forums and have not gotten any authorization emails. So that leaves me without that option right now.

Regardless of what happened I want you to know that I appreciate that feedback and appreciated your past support. I honestly just wanted to do something cool for everyone and it backfired. Live and learn. Now that my daughter is born, and my mom is operational, things are better and I did see the way I acted was shitty and I get that. From now on...people are going to hate me for how nice I am if thats a thing...kill them with kindness
    (thats a saying right)?

I dont expect your forgiveness, just wanted to at least try and let you know that I understand how you think of me and agree.

Vincent
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Samsteele will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Hey Vincent, it's good to see you here.

I appreciate the public apology and all you are doing to rectify the situation. I also appreciate the donation to the fundraiser as I am sure the libraries do also.

I want to apologize myself. I should not have rhetorically called out your masculinity. I should have said, "stepped up" instead of "manned up."

I canceled my subscription, after a year, a little more than a week ago, about the time Vincent joined the site but before he could post. When canceling the NRB site asks for a reason. I explained myself and Vincent replied...

My comment...

Since you've asked why I'm canceling my subscription, I'm happy to explain.

I'm a King collector. You have abused the King collecting community. There are people who purchased your April box, so they could have a chance to purchase the King box based upon King signed books probably being available. Claiming King would be signing books was an error in judgment. Whether or not you intended to mislead people about King signing by saying things such as "It looks like we will have a guaranteed quantity," the result was that you did so. I'm willing to wager that King declined to sign books for you because you were already promising he would. He declined to sign for you "as a matter of principle" after all.

You were then insulting to several members of the King collecting community, including calling people trolls and claiming that they were not your customers. I feel that you should have manned up and apologized. Instead you chose to argue and delete negative comments where you could.

Your 'Salem's Lot book is now less collectible than it would have been because of this debacle you've created.
    Vincent's reply...

Hey Brian, I just read your cancellation notice and agree with what you've said. I shit the bed. I disagree about manning up though. I responded to the first 4 or 5 comments where people started saying that I misled them, but after that it got kind of gross. In an error of judgement I deleted comments and blocked people.

I have reached out to a few members affected and apologized, things were good with them. All others I have attempted to reach out to but I've either been blocked or am being ignored. Except, the person I'm sure you saw the aforementioned comments--Simon.

Not as a huge excuse but my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer two days before, my daughter was born a few days after, and I've been under a huge amount of stress. On top of that, major depression and PTSD. I would love to make a more appropriate apology, to the community but I am blocked from the groups, and I've tried to sign up in the forums and have not gotten any authorization emails. So that leaves me without that option right now.

Regardless of what happened I want you to know that I appreciate that feedback and appreciated your past support. I honestly just wanted to do something cool for everyone and it backfired. Live and learn. Now that my daughter is born, and my mom is operational, things are better and I did see the way I acted was shitty and I get that. From now on...people are going to hate me for how nice I am if thats a thing...kill them with kindness
    (thats a saying right)?

I dont expect your forgiveness, just wanted to at least try and let you know that I understand how you think of me and agree.

Vincent
    Thanks!! I really appreciate that. I hope I can help out the community, and really hope that I can become one of the regulars here.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Vincent, I haven’t been a NRB customer and, based on feedback from people I respect, I had decided I never would be. Until today.

I commend you for joining us here, taking full, public accountability for past mistakes, and working to make things right on an individual basis. It speaks well of your character.

Welcome to TDT.org. Please stick around and continue to interact in the various threads and forums.

Sorry to hear about your mom (mine is there too).
    Congrats on the arrival of your newest. Ain’t fatherhood grand?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler Samsteele will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hi Vincent, I haven’t been a NRB customer and, based on feedback from people I respect, I had decided I never would be. Until today.

I commend you for joining us here, taking full, public accountability for past mistakes, and working to make things right on an individual basis. It speaks well of your character.

Welcome to TDT.org. Please stick around and continue to interact in the various threads and forums.

Sorry to hear about your mom (mine is there too).
    Congrats on the arrival of your newest. Ain’t fatherhood grand?
    Thanks for saying so!!! I love this community, and this forum is pretty great, so I think I will stick around! and sorry about your mother as well, hope things look up for her!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Most recent email.

Hey, sorry for the lack of responses and updates. Vincent has been away dealing with some serious personal issues concerning his mental health. Everything got pushed back while he is working on coming back the right way. We are very concerned about his well-being and in the meantime are keeping work away from him. He is a veteran and is going through a pretty dark time right now.

June is all packed up and ready to ship, but I don't have that kind of authorization, so to those leaving comments and messages asking why I can't just do it, that is why. Because the manifest for shipping so many boxes cost a lot! To those who cannot wait at a minimum of a few more days (doctor's orders), we will issue refunds when Vincent gets back. July is also all lined up and starts packing next week as well.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you to all those that sent along well wishes. Vincent appreciates it very much. We love you all!

No mention of 'Salem's Lot.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

What a cluster

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    What a cluster
    Kind of my thoughts with this company too. One thing after another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    What a cluster

I may be the last person you’d expect to say this, given the history with NRB but let’s give them a break hey?
    I’d hope we would be a group that would be more supportive of someone who is suffering from mental issues. It’s not a big company and having their main guy not able to work is a major impact on their business. They are being open and honest (VERY honest IMHO) and should be respected for that.

As collectors we are used to publisher delays and as long as no customer ends up out of pocket, I’m in favour of giving them a little slack.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I could figure out how to give you a +1 ...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a cluster

I may be the last person you’d expect to say this, given the history with NRB but let’s give them a break hey?
    I’d hope we would be a group that would be more supportive of someone who is suffering from mental issues. It’s not a big company and having their main guy not able to work is a major impact on their business. They are being open and honest (VERY honest IMHO) and should be respected for that.

As collectors we are used to publisher delays and as long as no customer ends up out of pocket, I’m in favour of giving them a little slack.
    +1
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a cluster

Agreed, Simon! Especially when it takes years at times to finally get a S/L in hand.

Unfortunately, mental health still cares that stigma. Seems folks are a lot more tolerant of physical issues/disabilities. Maybe Vincent could appoint a right hand man/woman to take over the reigns when the dark days are upon him.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a cluster

+1

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I also agree with Simon on this (of course I disagree with him on EVERYTHING ELSE). I am willing to wait and see. I have waited years for books I've ordered to arrive, and while a few never did show up and I waved my money goodbye, the vast majority of them always got here.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a cluster

I wasn't attacking the company or it's owner. Merely pointing out that there seems to be a multitude of issues in such a short time. Hopefully they overcome them and do so favorably for the sake of the customer. Good luck to the whole team at NRB.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how many more high profile examples we need to illustrate the point (Williams, Spade, Bourdain) but once your brain has been weaponized against you, there is nowhere left to run. Doesn't matter how successful or tough you are.

I hope Vincent gets the healing he needs. I hope they figure out how to work around his needs going forward. As long as they're being this honest and open with me, I can wait for my boxes.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What a cluster

+1
    +1
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I don't know how many more high profile examples we need to illustrate the point (Williams, Spade, Bourdain) but once your brain has been weaponized against you, there is nowhere left to run. Doesn't matter how successful or tough you are.

I hope Vincent gets the healing he needs. I hope they figure out how to work around his needs going forward. As long as they're being this honest and open with me, I can wait for my boxes.
    At the risk of sounding stupid, who "weaponized" Brourdain's brain against him? What is the definition of "weaponizing" a brain?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I mostly agree with Simon's statement and trying to be empathetic. On the other hand it is a business, albeit a small family owned one, and perhaps if it can't be handled they ought to take a break. At least give the wife the access to mail stuff? That part confused me a little as she should be able to do it? Maybe I missed something there.
    I also think they need to keep the personal details out of it. To me it's a turn off. As a veteran myself who now works for the VA I see a lot of this kind of thing. I don't mean to sound heartless as he very well could be going through some things but so do a lot of people. As a business owner you have to learn how to function and deal with things. I'm glad he's getting help but you still have customers who have paid up.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

At the risk of sounding stupid, who "weaponized" Brourdain's brain against him? What is the definition of "weaponizing" a brain?
    Just my way of summing up mental illness. The brain is the one organ that can "talk" to you--it's the point of origin for all your thoughts--and when it's ill or affected it can lead to poison thoughts. It turns on you. It's weaponized. It can whisper awful things that seem reasonable because they're your own thoughts. It can convince you to do self-harm. To me that's terrifying.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I mostly agree with Simon's statement and trying to be empathetic. On the other hand it is a business, albeit a small family owned one, and perhaps if it can't be handled they ought to take a break. At least give the wife the access to mail stuff? That part confused me a little as she should be able to do it? Maybe I missed something there.
    I also think they need to keep the personal details out of it. To me it's a turn off. As a veteran myself who now works for the VA I see a lot of this kind of thing. I don't mean to sound heartless as he very well could be going through some things but so do a lot of people. As a business owner you have to learn how to function and deal with things. I'm glad he's getting help but you still have customers who have paid up.
    Very well said!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast