Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: May Nocturnal Readers Box

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    So those that have ordered, when you got the link, did it say one box per household?
    The email they sent earlier this week said limit 1, but the product description says no limited amount per person.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

So those that have ordered, when you got the link, did it say one box per household?
    No they said 'DO NOT SHARE! BECAUSE THERE IS NO SIGNED QTY THERE IS NO LONGER A LIMIT PER PERSON, THOUGH WE ASK THAT YOU BE REASONABLE PER PURCHASE. THIS WILL STILL BE A VERY RARE 1ST SPECIAL EDITION.'

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

[QUOTE=Roseannebarr;1102800]
    $30 subscription $80 for book. Just have to remember to cancel a subscription. Sure glad there was no signed copies. Many of their emails are being rejected.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but where do you see which books you’ll be getting? I see past boxes but that’s it. Just curious what the $80 book is.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

The original email was a limit of one, but that was when NRB assumed there were going to be signed copies available. Then, it was if you buy a signed copy you could buy a regular copy as well. Today, after NRB stated there would be no signed copies, they said the limit was lifted.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

As mentioned earlier this whole thing was utterly confusing as evidenced by this threads title, lol. I never did get an email(still haven't) but one of my friends did at 11:00 EST(link wasn't live until 1) and she bought two. Then she bought one for me because I hadn't received the email. I did message them on Instagram and they did send me the purchase link through there.
    I agree they jumped the gun on announcing a possible signed one. Should have had their ducks in a row a little better before saying that however I don't hold any ill will about it. I would have signed up anyway to get the King box with or without a signed edition. They haven't released many details yet...such as artist, shirt and pin design, etc. At least now I cancel sooner rather than later.

SIDE NOTE: According to Marsha there are NO book tours at all this year just publicity events immediately before/after the books release. Kinda sad since there's more than one book release this year.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=adammoro;1102804]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    $30 subscription $80 for book. Just have to remember to cancel a subscription. Sure glad there was no signed copies. Many of their emails are being rejected.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but where do you see which books you’ll be getting? I see past boxes but that’s it. Just curious what the $80 book is.
    The $80 book is their edition of Salem's Lot. I think that's what he's referring to.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been a subscriber for a year. I never got the email. I don't have the link. Somebody help!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

[QUOTE=adammoro;1102804]
    not sure how my name got associated with that quote...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Tommy;1102809]
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    not sure how my name got associated with that quote...
    Uh oh, we're blowing up the DT site again!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I've been a subscriber for a year. I never got the email. I don't have the link. Somebody help!
    Any luck Brian? I think I still have it in my Instagram. I'll try to copy and paste it if you haven't gotten one yet....

Beverly Marsh' first word for this thread is "Sigh...""

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got it thrice! Thanks everyone!

Country
    Country Flag

What's the tote option?

What's the tote option?
    Don't know but took a chance!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get an email (STILL haven't received one!), but Vincent sent me the link via FB PM. Therefore, I did not get any information regarding limits or sharing. So I may have spread the love...

Country
    Country Flag

What's the tote option?
    I think I will too.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never got an e-mail - sent them one just now and a couple of minutes later they got back saying "A bunch of emails were kicked back". Just e-mail them for the link.

Country
    Country Flag

What's with the disclaimer?

"IF A DISPUTE IS FILED FOR THIS TRANSACTION YOU ARE HEREBY AUTHORIZING "NRB" AND THEREFORE YOUR CARD PROCESSOR/ "PAYPAL INC."TO FURTHER CHARGE YOU AN ADDITIONAL $16 FOR A FRAUDULENT DISPUTE FEE."

So you can't buy the item unless you waive your rights? I doubt that will stand up in court.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beverly Marsh' first word for this thread is "Sigh...""
    appropriate ay?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What's with the disclaimer?

"IF A DISPUTE IS FILED FOR THIS TRANSACTION YOU ARE HEREBY AUTHORIZING "NRB" AND THEREFORE YOUR CARD PROCESSOR/ "PAYPAL INC."TO FURTHER CHARGE YOU AN ADDITIONAL $16 FOR A FRAUDULENT DISPUTE FEE."

So you can't buy the item unless you waive your rights? I doubt that will stand up in court.
    My guess is that they're referring to it being a separate box from the subscription so people will still get charged the sub fee on top of this fee.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the tote option?
    I have this selected on al my boxes. It’s the t-shirt art but printed on a tote bag.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

You should reach out to them, here is their post from Twitter:

Nocturnal Reader's Box @nocturnalreads

Hey guys, there was a glitch and many emails were kicked back with no explanation. So, if you are a current subscriber and have not received the link to buy, please send us a DM so we can remedy the situation. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still waiting for the link :/

can't wait... it's almost midnight... no response from them ;(
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Traveler saginaw has a spectacular aura about saginaw has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't gotten it either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast