+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Father Cody

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

No, I hadn't heard that! We must stay tuned for publisher announcements!

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Your inbox is full, Adam.

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Your inbox is full, Adam.
    Thanks, Tommy! I made some space
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally!

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous edition, spend some quiet time with that one. A very original S/L. Congratulations man...

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

AWE MAN.
    I felt the same way when I got mine. A really big congrats to you. Great job.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys! Itís really something special.

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Fantastic!

So that's what that book looks like on the inside!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Father Cody

Thanks, Steve. Iíve only flipped through the back pages but there seems to be a lot of skeletons throughout for some reason.

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, it's definitely a bare bones book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Thereís a slight bump on the back board but no way Iím letting that get under my skin.

UNDER THE SKIN is a very good movie.

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations, Adam! Fantastic stuff. I hope to be able to get a copy one day.

HBJ

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, HBJ! I hope you find one!

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

You will get one Jack. Don't worry. It took me a long time to finally find one that was for sale.

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG BIG CONGRATS ADAM, its a superbeautiful book !!!

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Adam!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

My Mood
    Cheerful

Adam, did you get my reply to your PM?

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    BIG BIG CONGRATS ADAM, its a superbeautiful book !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Adam!
    Thanks Frank and Brian! Finally wrapped it in Brodart yesterday. Thatís such a nerve-racking process for me still.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Adam, did you get my reply to your PM?
    I did a few minutes ago and sent you a response.

Along the Path of the Beam Kongo is on a distinguished road

What a beautiful freaking book! Nice score! I don't know about you, but I always get old school heavy metal vibes when I look at that artwork

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    What a beautiful freaking book! Nice score! I don't know about you, but I always get old school heavy metal vibes when I look at that artwork
    Haha well now that you mention it! I always knew I wanted this book, but after actually holding it I have to say I think itís my favorite.

My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Haha well now that you mention it! I always knew I wanted this book, but after actually holding it I have to say I think itís my favorite.
    Trust me, I know how cool this book is, but your loyalties of being your favorite will be tested when you get The Stand S\L .

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Trust me, I know how cool this book is, but your loyalties of being your favorite will be tested when you get The Stand S\L .
    Ha! I wonít argue with that. I hear the Centipede Press Salemís Lot is also a big contender. Tell you what though, Mike. As of right now, an inscribed Night Shift might take the cake.

My Mood
    Cheerful

Ha! I wonít argue with that. I hear the Centipede Press Salemís Lot is also a big contender. Tell you what though, Mike. As of right now, an inscribed Night Shift might take the cake.
    Yea, that Salem's Lot is supposed to be gorgeous. And what was that about and inscribed Night Shift? Well what do you know, I happen to be looking at one right now .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast