Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Father Cody

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice to see those S/L Corbetts! Congrats!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've never seen that PET SEMATARY bag either, as far as I can recall.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, Adam!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks guys!!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#SCORE
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, man. Always liked those Raft and The Monkey inserts...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks guys!

Ah man Cento you just reminded me about that Bizarre Adventures magazine with the Lawnmower Man cover. How could I forget that?? Luckily there’s an edit link.

My Mood
    Chatty

Becca saw that I missed out on a signed Ready Player One and offered her extra copy. Thanks again, Becca!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Adam! Very cool of Becca!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice!
    I refuse to start reading another author! I just refuse!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's really nice of Becca. Signed no less.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, and agreed - very nice of Becca.

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks guys, you make it all the more exciting with each addition!

Steve, come on man. This seems like one worthy of an exception. He’s only got five books by my count on Goodreads and one of them is only 48 pages.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Robert McCammon Collection
    “Speaks the Nightbird” S/L from River City Publishing. Here’s hoping the SubPress edition will replace this sooner than later.

I finally read my Sub Press Bibliography. They have published five books by Robert McCammon.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I finally read my Sub Press Bibliography. They have published five books by Robert McCammon.
    Oh really? I didn’t know that...just that they’ve done an S/L and a Lettered for every Corbett book except the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Oh really? I didn’t know that...just that they’ve done an S/L and a Lettered for every Corbett book except the first one.
    Darn, my mistake, They've done 17 books by him in FIVE different years. Sorry!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2x big congrats Adam for the RPO + Speaks the Nightbird !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, mate...

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks, fellas! So after I took these pictures I opened the next package I had received yesterday. It was from Honky and guess what was inside?

Is that a hell of a coincidence or what?! Gotta say, I’ve made some pretty damn amazing friends collecting King. As I’m sure some of you know, this isn’t a cheap book. Yet, unbeknownst to me, Chad just added it to the package with some books I bought from him.

@Chad Quite a gift, guacabrole. Very much appreciated. Now it’s my turn.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Two is always better than one Looking great, duder

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the signed Ready Player One! It's always been one of those novels I've been told was right up my alley, but just never seem to make time for. I did really enjoy the movie though, and can't wait to buy it on 4K. I understand they took a lot of liberties with the movie to make it more cinematic, so the book should be a different experience

Congrats, Adam! Only Mister Slaughter to get and you'll have the whole set. Good hunting!

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: Father Cody

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Two is always better than one Looking great, duder
    No argument there! : emot-roflolmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Love the signed Ready Player One! It's always been one of those novels I've been told was right up my alley, but just never seem to make time for. I did really enjoy the movie though, and can't wait to buy it on 4K. I understand they took a lot of liberties with the movie to make it more cinematic, so the book should be a different experience
    Thanks, Kongo! I heard something similar about the movie and book differing. Great idea to wait for 4K! I missed this in the theaters so I’ve been bummed about having to watch it in a lesser cinematic format. 4K, a sound bar, and a big TV will at least get me a lot closer to a theater experience though!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats, Adam! Only Mister Slaughter to get and you'll have the whole set. Good hunting!
    Thank you!! Did you hear that McCammon finished the next Corbett book?

No, I hadn't heard that! We must stay tuned for publisher announcements!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast