Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Father Cody

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I have the Centipede Press The Slime Beast - I started collecting their Vintage Horrors series. I actually have an extra because I obtained a matching set.

http://www.centipedepress.com/horror/slimebeast.html
    Oh cool! I really need to get more familiar with Centipede, that series sounds amazing. If that extra is ever for sale, please set it next to that RP1 for me and I’ll buy it as soon as I can.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

My Joe Hill collection is modest, but I thought I’d post it here if only to show off this snazzy new record.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always love to see the Hill love! Nice, Adam!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, Brian! Admittedly, I haven’t read any of his works yet. Was thinking I’d start with The Fireman. How do you think he stacks up against dad?

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I also like the bookends.
    Not sure how I missed this, sorry. Glad you like them! They’re from Etsy. Closest thing I could find to Charlie the Choo Choo.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Thanks, Brian! Admittedly, I haven’t read any of his works yet. Was thinking I’d start with The Fireman. How do you think he stacks up against dad?
    Apples and Oranges as far as compared to his father. Out of his novels, I probably like The Fireman the least. I'd highly recommend the Locke & Key Series, Horns, Heart-Shaped Box, Throttle, In the Tall Grass, Snapshot, and Loaded. I haven't read/listened to NOS4A2 (NOS4R2 UK) yet.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Chatty

Apples and Oranges as far as compared to his father. Out of his novels, I probably like The Fireman the least. I'd highly recommend the Locke & Key Series, Horns, Heart-Shaped Box, Throttle, In the Tall Grass, Snapshot, and Loaded. I haven't read/listened to NOS4A2 (NOS4R2 UK) yet.
    Oh cool, glad I asked! Thanks a lot, I’ll start with Horns then I think.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good choice.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Good choice.
    Nice. Is that your favorite Joe Hill story?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Good choice.
    Nice. Is that your favorite Joe Hill story?
    Absolutely.

My Mood
    Chatty

Love this thing.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But in a good way!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But in a good way!
    Haha. I understand!

Just saw your reply in Jack’s thread. I hear you regarding the ire. In case it being for charity makes a difference, this one’s proceeds are going to TDT’s fundraiser:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F153018566369

Still pricey and still quite a bit of time left but thought I’d mention it just in case.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice, Adam! It's a cool item.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, charity is okay, of course.

Still nothing like getting it from the original source. Somehow, I missed the announcement until after they were all gone.

I now proclaim the institution of a brand new charity - the ur2ndbiggestfan's greedy give me all your stuff charity. I'll just wait for the donations to pour in.

Okay, I'm waiting...I'm still waiting...yup, still waiting patiently here...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Nice, Adam! It's a cool item.
    Thanks, Jack!

Yeah, charity is okay, of course.

Still nothing like getting it from the original source. Somehow, I missed the announcement until after they were all gone.

I now proclaim the institution of a brand new charity - the ur2ndbiggestfan's greedy give me all your stuff charity. I'll just wait for the donations to pour in.

Okay, I'm waiting...I'm still waiting...yup, still waiting patiently here...

You’ll have to compete with my organization, The Human Fund. We take money for the people.

My Mood
    Chatty

Lucked out at Half Price Books and found some first printings. Bought them out haha. I have a couple left if anyone missed them.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For a minute I thought it was a Sleeping Beauties thing.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    For a minute I thought it was a Sleeping Beauties thing.
    Haha. I only found out on Facebook because someone tried to sell a signed 2nd printing for $1100.

My Mood
    Chatty

Decided to just use this thread for my entire collection instead of splitting things up into King vs. non-King. I’m sure I’ll eventually confuse myself or forget about the non-King thread anyway.

Here’s the start of my Robert McCammon collection. Thanks frik for trusting me with these beauties. I’ll take good care of them.

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: Father Cody

BAAL - I think he taught me math in high school

Nice books!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! The only thing I don't get is why McCammon seem to insist on signing with a sharpie... but great books by a great author!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice Robert McCammon collection !!!

My Mood
    Chatty

BAAL - I think he taught me math in high school

Nice books!
    Haha. Thanks, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice! The only thing I don't get is why McCammon seem to insist on signing with a sharpie... but great books by a great author!
    Thanks, Michaël! I couldn’t tell you why that is. Looks like Dark Harvest got him to budge possibly? Unless he used a fine point sharpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    VERY nice Robert McCammon collection !!!
    Thanks, Frank!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast