Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Father Cody

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

That sounds dangerous, haha.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those CREEPSHOW looks cool
    What are those 30 pages then? Is THE RAFT somehow included in the graphic novel?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What are those 30 pages then? Is THE RAFT somehow included in the graphic novel?
    The artist put together two full replica comic books based on the comic books seen in the movies. Each one has multiple stories, and The Raft is included in the “Second Issue Collectors’ Edition” replica.

Here are the pages with The Raft. I’d post the links to the Etsy listings, but I’m not clear on all the rules here yet and don’t want to inadvertently break one.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=adammoro;1101768]

I’d post the links to the Etsy listings, but I’m not clear on all the rules here yet and don’t want to inadvertently break one.

I don't see anything wrong with sending some business their way. Is the Etsy user rabidweaselstudio?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn't let me edit, so I corrected:

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    I’d post the links to the Etsy listings, but I’m not clear on all the rules here yet and don’t want to inadvertently break one.
    I don't see anything wrong with sending some business their way. Is the Etsy user rabidweaselstudio?

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: Father Cody

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Yes, that’s the one! Here are the links to the listings...

Creepshow: http://etsy.me/1ozhxcj

Creepshow 2: https://etsy.me/2pHxpU1

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The rule of thumb is buy what you like, and not even think about what it's worth or what it might be worth in the future. Although I've never come across anyone who follows that rule yet.
    I pretty much live by this rule. The reason I have all those Hill's inscribed to me lol. Their worth is only with the owner.

As far as your collection thread, Adammoro. Pretty much free reign to post whatever tickles your fancy. The thread reads My Stephen King Collection. Not even close in my case lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The artist put together two full replica comic books based on the comic books seen in the movies. Each one has multiple stories, and The Raft is included in the “Second Issue Collectors’ Edition” replica.

Here are the pages with The Raft. I’d post the links to the Etsy listings, but I’m not clear on all the rules here yet and don’t want to inadvertently break one.

Thanks a lot! I will definitely get them then !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    The rule of thumb is buy what you like, and not even think about what it's worth or what it might be worth in the future. Although I've never come across anyone who follows that rule yet.
    I pretty much live by this rule. The reason I have all those Hill's inscribed to me lol. Their worth is only with the owner.

As far as your collection thread, Adammoro. Pretty much free reign to post whatever tickles your fancy. The thread reads My Stephen King Collection. Not even close in my case lol.
    Thanks, Brian! Not sure how I missed your reply, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian! Not sure how I missed your reply, but I appreciate it nonetheless.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Chatty

I thought I’d post my proof collection with it being Rare Proof Wednesday and all. I don’t have many, and what I do have probably doesn’t qualify as rare, but they’re part of my collection so here they are!

The Drawing of the Three, On Writing, Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2, Twice the Power, and Algernon Blackwood’s The Education of Uncle Paul.

And while taking these pictures right now I learned just how fragile an old book can be!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Adam! Needful Things is one of my favorite SK books.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Looks good to me. I only have two King proofs, although one of them is flat signed, so it's got that going for it. But that is a very nice collection.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Adam! You are off to a great start with your proof collection. Cool, old proof of "The Education of Uncle Paul."

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's the date on that Algernon Blackwood proof?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Diggin' the proofs. Nicely done, dude

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great proofs there, Adam. I particularly like the Twice the Power.

My Mood
    Chatty

What's the date on that Algernon Blackwood proof?
    I can’t find a date anywhere on the thing.

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice, Adam! Needful Things is one of my favorite SK books.
    Thanks, Brian! It’s still on my to-read list but I’m getting closer and closer. Really looking forward to it too. Leland Gant sounds like another home run King character.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Looks good to me. I only have two King proofs, although one of them is flat signed, so it's got that going for it. But that is a very nice collection.
    Thank you, Mike. A flat signed proof...oh is that all? I’d probably trade all of these for one of those. In fact I’m not planning on collecting any more proofs for a while but if I come across a flat signed one I’d have to challenge that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations, Adam! You are off to a great start with your proof collection. Cool, old proof of "The Education of Uncle Paul."
    Thanks, John! The plan is (and was when I bought some of these) to pause on proofs until I have a few other goals completed but I couldn’t bring myself to pass on a Blackwood proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Diggin' the proofs. Nicely done, dude
    Thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Some great proofs there, Adam. I particularly like the Twice the Power.
    Thank you, Jon. Just picked up Twice the Power from another member here (I think he is at least) but did the sale through Facebook. It even came with a JW slipcase.

Edit: fixed some weird typos

My Mood
    Chatty

Just in from peripheral, or, as I think I’m going to start calling him, the bad ass from down under. I hear these are pretty difficult to find in such good shape like this. Getting real close to completing my first editions goal now!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, glad they arrived safe and sound...

Signing off...
    "The bad ass from Down Under" ...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Don't forget to get all three printing companies...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Signing off...
    Thanks man. I forgot all about the Grant books until today. I’ll have to post my Grant collection here sometime.

I’m afraid to ask...three printing companies?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Signing off...
    Thanks man. I forgot all about the Grant books until today. I’ll have to post my Grant collection here sometime.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The+-+Trade+HC
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Signing off...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The+-+Trade+HC
    Oh right, the catalog! Forgot all about that. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast