Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Father Cody

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Hey it happened! About time, brohamma
    Thanks for the much needed swift kick in the ass duder! This forum is flat out amazing.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent collection. Thank you for sharing.
    Gotta love a new Collection thread !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Excellent collection. Thank you for sharing.
    Gotta love a new Collection thread !!
    Thanks, Cook!! I’m having a blast going through all the others. Feels like being a kid in a candy store.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Chatty

Big day for this collector. Thank you, Vigoran! The missing Long Walk to complete my Bachman paperback collection: check. First edition Night Shift in better condition than I could’ve ever hoped for: check!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice stuff there. Bachman books and what looks to be a great copy of Nightshift. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very nice stuff there. Bachman books and what looks to be a great copy of Nightshift. Nothing to be ashamed of there.
    Thanks, Mike. I’m ecstatic about them, especially Night Shift. I wouldn’t have believed you if you told me six months ago that I’d have a first edition NS.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw you've started a collection thread here. Brilliant stuff, mate..! A lot of cornerstone King items here... And you know those bookshelves already need an expansion (at least there's room to go taller).

Very impressive.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Just saw you've started a collection thread here. Brilliant stuff, mate..! A lot of cornerstone King items here... And you know those bookshelves already need an expansion (at least there's room to go taller).

Very impressive.
    Thanks, brother! I wouldn’t have known what those cornerstone items were without all the very much appreciated guidance by you and Chad. It’s a mystery to me that the two of you haven’t blocked me yet on Facebook!

Ugh, yeah bookshelves... the Constant Struggle. I checked out IKEA like you said and think I found the perfect solution.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the new additions! I don't have either the Night Shift or the set of Bachman paperbacks. You are rocking it! Congratulations!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new collection thread!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: Father Cody

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Love the new additions! I don't have either the Night Shift or the set of Bachman paperbacks. You are rocking it! Congratulations!
    Let me get this straight... I have something you don’t?! I won’t lie, that feels pretty cool. Thanks for your reply, man, it makes these adds all the more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice new collection thread!
    Thanks, Brian! Who needs Facebook when we’ve got collection threads! I don’t think I’ve even made a dent in viewing them all. :amazed:

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Those Bachman books are very nice. I don't have them either. I should have gotten a set many years ago but I was not a PB collector. I've since changed my mind and the prices have rocketed.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Those Bachman books are very nice. I don't have them either. I should have gotten a set many years ago but I was not a PB collector. I've since changed my mind and the prices have rocketed.
    Thanks, Becca! They definitely took some saving up for me. After the 10th or so trip to local thrift shops it finally sunk in that I’d have to bite the bullet and pay up, haha. Good luck with your hunt!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great to see a new collection thread, and a very impressive collection it is.

That Night Shift is gorgeous, too! Congrats!

HBJ

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Great to see a new collection thread, and a very impressive collection it is.

That Night Shift is gorgeous, too! Congrats!

HBJ
    Thank you, HBJ! Man, I’ll tell ya, I don’t think it’ll ever get old hearing someone say my collection is impressive. Thanks again!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful new additions! That dang NS is almost blinding!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Great collection! I love that IT as well. Good to see another Texan in the house. I'm from Waco and you? Welcome!
    Thank you! I’m in Austin. Let’s grab a taco if you’re ever down this way and have some time to kill! Thankfully, it’s safe to leave the house again.

Dallas here! Who doesn't LOVE tacos!!!!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah......SWEET collection!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Beautiful new additions! That dang NS is almost blinding!
    Thanks duder! I’m thinking it might be my first P&J post.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Oh yeah......SWEET collection!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!! You’re right, everyone loves tacos! Next time you’re down this way, tacos are on me.

Sent from phone

My Mood
    Chatty

I wasn’t going to post this but after looking through some of the other amazing collections that include magazines, ephemera, art, etc., I realized it may not be as irrelevant as I thought. If it is, please do tell me. The last thing I want to do is pollute the board with crap.

They’re replicas of the comic books seen in the Creepshow movies. The artist who made these had scanned the props used in the movies to create the prints for each of the combined 30+ full color pages. They’re not official, and they’re technically not limited (they’re made to order from an artist on Etsy), but I’ll be damned if they’re not cool as hell.

I have them displayed next to the Creepshow 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray with insert:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

All in color for a dime! They look great.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    All in color for a dime! They look great.
    Haha can’t pass up on savings like that! I’m glad you like them. Obviously not official, and some would argue they’re not collectible, but I’m happy with them.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The rule of thumb is buy what you like, and not even think about what it's worth or what it might be worth in the future. Although I've never come across anyone who follows that rule yet.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast