Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Father Cody

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Misery pin I have does show up on ebay from time to time, Adam. That’s how I got mine. Just keep your eyes peeled.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Some cool promo swag, my friend. Yes, im fairly certain Ive seen the other IT pin...
    Thanks buddy. Man, after seeing some of the recent posts in the promo thread I think I better just be happy with the one pin and hope something kind of falls in my lap. That’s how I found these two pins. I think I was looking at Centipede Press books and it popped up in related items somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    The Misery pin I have does show up on ebay from time to time, Adam. That’s how I got mine. Just keep your eyes peeled.
    Thanks, Alan. Appreciate your advice! And I think at this point that’s the plan. If I come across one on eBay I’ll grab it.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I thought I was out of luck finding a jacket in this kind of condition within my budget. Thank you, Mr. Mulleins.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice jacket.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Niiiiice, an unfolded slinger jacket is such a pleasure Congrats!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice jacket.
    Thanks, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Niiiiice, an unfolded slinger jacket is such a pleasure Congrats!
    Thanks, Anthony. Man, I don’t even want to put it on the book!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So Adam, do we have a first ed waiting to be put into the jacket?

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    So Adam, do we have a first ed waiting to be put into the jacket?
    Haha, that we do! It’s currently in a much lesser condition jacket just waiting for its new lifelong friend.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice slinger jacket and promo pins Adam, do you also own the
    meow meow meow pin ?

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    meow meow meow pin ?
    Thanks, Frank. Cool pin collection you have there! No, I don’t have the meow meow pin, but being a lover of both dogs and cats makes me want one. Is yours a promo for the movie?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice jacket, Adam! But, Phil says one is not required. That Mulleins guy is pretty good people
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's great Adam. It's great to have one. It's one of my favorite first ed I have,

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice jacket, Adam! But, Phil says one is not required. That Mulleins guy is pretty good people
    Ha ha, Su-Su-Sussudio! Yeah man Mulleins is a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That's great Adam. It's great to have one. It's one of my favorite first ed I have,
    Thanks, Mike! It’s the one that started my book collecting obsession so it’s very dear to me.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    meow meow meow pin ?
    Thanks, Frank. Cool pin collection you have there! No, I don’t have the meow meow pin, but being a lover of both dogs and cats makes me want one. Is yours a promo for the movie?
    Yes

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a damn beautiful dj...nicely done!

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thats a damn beautiful dj...nicely done!
    Thank you, El Honky. I still need to order that Brodart but the damn sizes are throwing me off. I was going to order the “perfect fit” sheets but it’s a quarter of an inch less in height than what they offer. That or a quarter inch more. I’m just going to order the slightly taller ones and see what happens.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats on the slinger jacket, Adam. Not only beautiful to look at, but helps the book value immensely.

Plus, you gotta dress you best books they way they deserve.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: Father Cody

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats on the slinger jacket, Adam. Not only beautiful to look at, but helps the book value immensely.

Plus, you gotta dress you best books they way they deserve.
    Haha gotta dress for success! Thanks, pal. I’m pretty excited about this one. Gunslinger is what started it all for me. Not only collecting books but reading them too. Now I just need to work up the courage to put this jacket on the book!

My Mood
    Chatty

Had a hard time finding this not exorbitantly priced, but finally found one.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Adam. Never read that one. Recommend?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Does that have anything to do with Gomez and Morticia?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice, Adam. Never read that one. Recommend?
    Thanks, Alan. I’ll have to get back to you on that. This will unfortunately have to be my reading copy because it’s out of print and even the paperbacks are just as pricey. I was hoping I could find an ebook to read before buying but no such luck. That said, it gets a lot of praise so I took the gamble. I’ll let you know once I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Does that have anything to do with Gomez and Morticia?
    I should’ve seen that coming a mile away!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished going through your collection thread.

Very nice collection, Adam!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I just finished going through your collection thread.

Very nice collection, Adam!
    Thanks, Brian! Much appreciated.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah let me know how it is please Adam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast