Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Father Cody

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: Father Cody

Thank you all for having an interest in my collection. To me, half the fun of collecting is in the experience of fellowship among collectors. The other half, of course, is in the goods! Here are some of my favorite things in the world...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice!

Question - what is that IT between SKELETON CREW and MISERY? A custom slipcase?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice!

Question - what is that IT between SKELETON CREW and MISERY? A custom slipcase?
    Thanks! Yes, it’s a slipcase by Jeff Whiley.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My man. Nice job buddy That IT looks some sweet.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My man. Nice job buddy That IT looks some sweet.
    What’s up brother! Thanks for making the centerpiece a reality.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Man, that's a really nice set up you've got there.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Thank you! I really would like to get them into a bookcase with doors but I can’t stop buying books.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing your awesome collection. It looks great!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice collection !!!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great collection! I love that IT as well. Good to see another Texan in the house. I'm from Waco and you? Welcome!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Adam, welcome to the best SK community site in the world!

- Simon
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely collection. Thanks for sharing.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great collection, Adam. Some nice items there, especially the 'Rage' and the UK DT V sampler 'The Return of the King' -- they are quite scarce.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Thanks for sharing your awesome collection. It looks great!
    Thanks Ben and thanks for taking a look!

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice collection !!!
    Thank you! It feels great to finally share it with so many other SK collectors.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Great collection! I love that IT as well. Good to see another Texan in the house. I'm from Waco and you? Welcome!
    Thank you! I’m in Austin. Let’s grab a taco if you’re ever down this way and have some time to kill! Thankfully, it’s safe to leave the house again.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Hey Adam, welcome to the best SK community site in the world!

- Simon
    Hey Simon! Good to see you and thanks for the warm welcome. I can see how it’s the best and I’ve only just been here a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Lovely collection. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks so much. I appreciate you taking a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Thank you! I really would like to get them into a bookcase with doors but I can’t stop buying books.
    Yeah, it's a hard habit to quit.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Great collection, Adam. Some nice items there, especially the 'Rage' and the UK DT V sampler 'The Return of the King' -- they are quite scarce.
    Thank you, Jon. I got lucky with the sampler, it came with a large purchase and I didn’t even realize what it was. I saw it in the seller’s picture and wanted it for my DT collection. We both took a guess at what it might be valued at and I think I paid $25 for it. He’s also who I bought ‘Rage’ from. One of the most pleasant book buying experiences I’ve had yet.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Adam, nice to see a UK ed in there!
    I agree in collecting, its like chlamydia, once you have it its hard to get rid of...

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Hey Adam, nice to see a UK ed in there!
    I agree in collecting, its like chlamydia, once you have it its hard to get rid of...
    Hahaha I had never thought of it that way but I see what you mean! ::

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection, Adam! You better get some new shelves soon though - spending time here will definitely cause those empty places to fill up quickly! - Dez

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey it happened! About time, brohamma

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice collection, Adam! You better get some new shelves soon though - spending time here will definitely cause those empty places to fill up quickly! - Dez
    Thanks, Dez! I don't doubt it. My head is already spinning looking at other collection threads.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast